Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

One week holiday

Starting Monday, me and Roja will go have some fun for a week (in Florida, where the evil IRL rich people go to spend their holidays, or even live there).

I got a nice new laptop for this trip, and we SHOULD have Internet access there, but I can't be sure until I am there and connect to the net from there. I also don't want to stay much online, it's supposed to be a vacation.

So the thing is, the orders from the shop will be delayed. If we will have Internet access, then it would take up to 24 hours for an order to be honored. If we don't have Internet access, well, then you will have to wait until we get back. In case I do not post here after Monday, then please assume that for some reason or another we will not be able to honor the orders until the next Monday when we will be home.

But if you want to be on the safe side, you should order whatever you want by this Sunday, or wait until we get back.

I use to live in Florida & worked for the Mouse. I miss Florida. :P

Where are you going? I could suggest a few stops. A must see is the Dali Museum in Tampa!

Have a great time, and I'd rather you both didn't turn up as the storyline for an episode of CSI:Miami or the next Miami Vice film.

Enjoy yourselves, you've both more than earned it :D

Where are you going?

The standard: Disney & Sea world :D

Gee, and I thought you married Disney. ~runs and hides from Ent~

Where are you going?

The standard: Disney & Sea world :D

Sea World? *anticipates Killer Whales being added to EL*

Well have fun and enjoy yourselves :)

--Duck2

wow have fun, im actually leaving for florida at the exact same time as you 0.0

Anyway, yeah im one of those evil rich people irl, so we have condos in maine, florida, and a friggening mansion in massachusetts, i would highly sudgest if you can afford it to stay at the Renaisance hotel by seaworld in orlando, that place is incredibly amazing.

Anyway, have a great trip and enjoy your vacation, you guys deserve it.

Have a great time, hope your ass will feel better, not sitting on a computer chair all day. :P

Hope you see lots of old people. :)

Have fun! Meet a Yeti and watch it's nice shoes! In other words, have great time:) I'm sure Floridan Yetis are kewl!

The standard: Disney & Sea world :)

Too bad I still don't work for Disney. I could have gotten you in for free. I suggest you skip the Magic Kingdom altogether (unless you are taking children with you :P). The MGM Studios was my favorite & I highly recommend it. EPCOT is good if you can manage to stay out of the boring attractions. In EPCOT we use to do what we called "drinking around the world". You have 2 drinks in every country's tavern, then try to find your car in the parking lot. Pleasure Island is Disney's party place. There are a couple of good resturants near Pleasure Island in an area called The Crossroads. Pebbles is one & Shells is the other. In that same area is the club I use to frequent called The Baha Beach Club. There are other places to have fun I could recommend but I was trying to keep you close to Disney.

You will only be an hour away from Tampa. You should really consider going there for the day & check out the Dali Museum, Sunken Gardens & perhaps Busch Gardens. Then hit the beach.

I live in orlando, ride kraken at seaworld its teh r0x!!, and if u have a chance go to islands of adventure they have the best rides ( the hulk FTW!). And if ur not into the whole roller coaster thing, city walk is rly fun at night. They have alot of restraunts, live bands, clubs, shopping, etc. Have fun!!, ull never get bored there r so many things to do.

Edited by trotter