AttilaTheHun: yes thai is 2 guilds you serped

TommyKnocker: i'm pro

Aureliusz: hahha

TommyKnocker: 2 i 1 :omg:

[PM from Aureliusz: U have 14 sr ? ]

[PM from Aureliusz: give me ? ]

AttilaTheHun: posting him

TommyKnocker: plx plx post me ^

Aureliusz was notified, now wait to see if s/he wants to trade with you.

Aureliusz: noob

You have been saved!

TommyKnocker: hf babe :P

My and Aureliusz where trading off DC. TommyKnocker came bye and serped our spawns. This has been an issue with him in the past.

lol

TINF rocks unless you get your spawn serped. Takes ages to get them all together. had it happen to me a lot.

BUT, you really do need to share if someone else wants one (or 2).

PS maybe i go bag hunting in melinis for free HE and srs.

lol

TINF rocks unless you get your spawn serped. Takes ages to get them all together. had it happen to me a lot.

BUT, you really do need to share if someone else wants one (or 2).

PS maybe i go bag hunting in melinis for free HE and srs.

yes aureliusz has a hyperspace there, he was restocking it :( i saw him running back and forth naked and mm cape for max emu ^^

Edited by Michic0_oL

Alway share Kidberg:) I had just asked someong if they wanted one earlier. Tommy only purpose was to ruin my training as before when he did this. No side if his story but him and I do nto get along since I killed him once in PKing.

When I was reset at 62 oa he used to kill me all the time and we got along great and gave him a lot of PKi, then my oa got over 100 and he could not anymore. Guess the golden rule goes do not kill TommyKnocker or he will serp your spawn:P

AttilaTheHun

Edited by Inglor

Ok I am kinda lost on this subject...

I have read lots of forums about spawn serping and read lots of "nobody owns a spawn" kinda stuff.

I do know for a fact that guilds will allow red tags to be serped also.

Is it possible to get a straight answer on where the community lies on this issue because its rather confusing and misunderstood I think..

Thanks,

PaulB

In general one spawn per player. If you are alone - feel free to take 2 or more - but cede on if someone else arrives.

Part of this is that certain people are spending hours (literally), on a multi combat map, remote healing the creatures. This has the effect of hogging the map - and upsets people.

meh wake up early if you want 3+ feros/dcw on you, if you get serped dont cry

Hmmm AFAIK no one owns a spawn, so if you serp it, you serp it. First come first served in my mind.

i would kill myself for allowing people to serp redtaggs :)

well i do allow it, but only with a very very very good reason (e.g. if the serper was bjed, scammed or something similar)

i would kill myself for allowing people to serp redtaggs :)

well i do allow it, but only with a very very very good reason (e.g. if the serper was bjed, scammed or something similar)

Yea my policy is that only red tags can get serped because they do it to us. If any non red tagged guild was to get serped by a member the member would face a penalty/kick depending on the situation.

And the only reason I don't mind serping tags is because I have had it done to me so many times without recourse. It has seemed accepted for the most part imo.

PaulB

By the way, how is it if I say that I did not serp you but that YOU serped me ? :P

image6fi3.png

OMG BAD BAD

:):D

edit typo :P

Edited by Michic0_oL

TK, you should do it again, 2x gets you an abuse. :)

And go TK, I am very happy to see this post.

-Gohan

@PaulB and the whole 'serping red tags' thing.

In my experience, serping Red tags is not allowed by most guilds. They often have another color distinguishing guilds that have performed 'outlaw' acts on them, and are ok to be serped; such as Brown, Dark Red or Purple tag colors.

We personally use Brown, as it's most fitting for 'shitlisted' people :)

So, who serped who first?

I mean, is TK just running around serping anyone? ...if he is i agree he's being an ass.

...or you guys serped TK (or did something to him like bagjump/brod/etc.) in the past?

I have naver serped anyone but in imediate retilliation for serping mine. Meaning you kill the critter I was training then catch next one I will kill yours but it is a boring game, you serp mine, I serp yours so I rather just post as I did.

This is in retalition for my killing him. It is when I first started having any trouble with Tommy but is OK. To him it is a joke, to me EL is a game, np.

Edited by Inglor

TK, you should do it again, 2x gets you an abuse. :(

And go TK, I am very happy to see this post.

-Gohan

i swear they do it intentionnaly for me to serp it -_-'

i just logged on this morning in bethel and wtf Aureliusz is next to me with 4x chims... couldn't he train somewhere further from my log on spot ? xD

guess what happened next :P :P :P

edit : Korrode : nah, no bagjump coz i always use rosto and well, been few months since i didn't die... but there were some issues with brod because of Sagarmatha :P unit / dzem, for me its the same thing, Sagar pulled a brod on me but didn't hit since then i've always tried to brod him (without success he always dissed ^^) then i got hit my col / moon med / used tit shield when i lagged out while switching cape to red in a fight vs C_Ronaldo char (forgot into what he changed the name), luckilly he didn't hit my full red / jsocd

But Thats For UNIT -

NOW for LION

Dre is starting to have a big head ^^ that noob doesn't know who's spawn is who's in bethel feros and i hate having my feros stealen, i asked him few times, but he kept along with my feros so... i ended up swording Dre's feros aswell - meaning i broke allies with LION - because of Dre's noobness I ended up on their brod list too. I'm patient but after asking a few times i get really nasty. What I also don't like is attila bragging killing me :D it was Grael + Attila :P so this might teach him to keep his mouth shut a bit :). The more you know the less you talk, the less you know the more you talk... seems attila doesn't know much in the end :)

edit : radu has the lifetime ban - but i'm not radu so i have the lifetime serp \o/

Edited by Michic0_oL

Dear Tommy,

I got your PKi so I killed you. You where very friendly to me before that then you serped me Feros spawn and said that you would continue to serp my spawns - do not think I was even in Lion at the time. Well seems you keep your word.

Attila :)