Eternal Lands Official Forums

VIVA PKKK!!! due to the fading interest in pking random people, i have this suggestion. pk isnt as rewarding as it should be due to rostogal stones. i mean seriously what the heck can i buy with pk points? my idea is to reward pkers that kill someone with a rost. when this someone <WITH A ROST> is pk'd a bag with say 10k or something should spawn there. it wouldnt be worth more than a rost because that would affect the economy. i dunno thats my idea..whattdya think? :)

pogo

Edited by Teh Pogo

when this someone is pk'd a bag with say 10k or something should spawn there.

pogo

WOW 10k I might take up killing merc harvers :) ..

and I think you will find ideas along these lines have been suggested many times before

Edited by conavar

Would make it a bit easier, for those buying rostos from shop and selling ingame.

No gain on pk is true, which is fine, as long as there is no loss neither, besides ess/pots etc. But on the contrary, losses on pk are sick, depending on how lucky you are.

Losses on pk server are better, but bullocks, no one plays there, I stopped there too, no point when only 20 people on.

Personaly I always thought pk maps should have more reasources (i.e. brs mercury etc) Give people a reason they feel the need to go to a pk map, They can bring protectors. One could argue Hydro, but hydro is too valubale to the comunity, most pkers that want hydro nexus do not attack hydro farmers, we depend on them,

Thats my 2 cents

Personaly I always thought pk maps should have more reasources (i.e. brs mercury etc) Give people a reason they feel the need to go to a pk map, They can bring protectors. One could argue Hydro, but hydro is too valubale to the comunity, most pkers that want hydro nexus do not attack hydro farmers, we depend on them,

Thats my 2 cents

So you want to "harvest" harvesters? :) That won't bring some serious fights, only quick ones. Guardian idea is not a bad one, but look how many people have guardians while running for mercury or harvesting turqouise in Nordcarn.

Thats my 2 cents

So you want to "harvest" harvesters? :evilgrin: That won't bring some serious fights, only quick ones. Guardian idea is not a bad one, but look how many people have guardians while running for mercury or harvesting turqouise in Nordcarn.

Well, that is still my opinion

Look at how many people risk going for merc? or risk turquoise. There are so many pk maps, all over C2, that are for the most part, always empty. A little incentive may bring a thrill. But no worries, I am on the pk server where all resorces are on pk maps, And that is a little more to extream. Not talking about harvesting harvestors. I am talking about getting your but off the cotton patch long enough to see that there is more to this game then making stuff and selling to an npc. You can always buy Spirit essce, DE from an npc, some people chose to risk KF for mercury. Anyhow, I dont want to start an argument with those peacefull harvestors. I just remember the day before you could make mercury, KF was packed with merc farmers, and people killing them, and people protecting them.

i think ive suggested this before, ive certainly thought about it and think it is a good idea, there needs to be some reward for pking. it may affect the economy since most rosts are bought from shop i believe and if they start turning into gc we will start to see inflation in EL for sure, which has not really happened before, except when make/find rates have been adjusted. specially seeing as people will probably pk more, think how many rosts go out of game each day, i bet its quite a few, then with that much gc coming in and nothing new leaving it would be crazy.

Another "I didn't search" Pk is dead thread from a non pker.

PK has picked up alot lately. Its been quite busy.

He is a suggestion, every pk is dead thread starter gets made pkable, thereby

solving their own problem.

1 pokemon for everyone who picks up arms and goes pk, problem solved

yeah pokemons would be great, and we can have pokemon duels, i want a squirtle :P

well crucify me for making a suggestion. ill grab teh cross.. heres an idea.. initiate pokemon and make them a sacred creature.. make pkable anyone that attacks one..or glances at one suspicously. and make them rulers of the rost..and make em throw rosts at people that attempt to give hugs XD. god i hate pokemon. pogo apologizes for making suggestions, it seemed like a good idea at the moment.

<POKEMON SUGGESTION WAS A JOKE AND NOT AN ACTUAL SUGGESTION> (<-- disclaimer thingy..)

pk isnt as rewarding as it should be due to rostogal stones.

I am afraid I do not understand what you meant by that.

He means that when you PK, you can just lose but nothing to gain...

I also thought about that and found a nice and at least rewarding solution. Heres my idea:

xplayerx was a good man.

You killed xplayerx

You gained 0.103849 PK points.

You got 1038 coins in your inventory.

I mean that when u kill some1 with PK points, you get 10000x coins of u get points. I mean when u got 0.1 points from someone, u get 1k in you inventory.

It wont ruin the economy and will also at least encourage people to PK. 1k is better than nothing eh? :D

My 2 cents,

Kad

xplayerx was a good man.

You killed xplayerx

You gained 0.103849 PK points.

You got 1038 coins in your inventory.

I mean that when u kill some1 with PK points, you get 10000x coins of u get points. I mean when u got 0.1 points from someone, u get 1k in you inventory.

It wont ruin the economy and will also at least encourage people to PK. 1k is better than nothing eh? ;)

Easly abusable-2 players would kill eachother naked and farm gc :)

1st player would kill 2nd player 20 times, then 2nd player who lost a lot of points till now would kill 1st player that gained a lot of points by killing him before, repeat till u r top1 and top2 richest ingame, as a bonus u can be also top1 and top2 in pk fights :D

It could be solved by:

Works only if killed person lost a rosto( dunno if its possible to get from someone 1,6 point per kill, so 16k which is about same worth as rosto, my personal best is around 0,5 point ;) )

mp

When you kill someone with or w/o rostogol stone and with or w/o PK points, you just get nothing or just pointless and worthless PK points,

But when you die, you lose a rostogol stone usually or stuff that costs alot.

The point is its kinda unfair because you can just lose something but cant gain anything different from PK points and i dont think PK points worth something.

P.S excuse my low English :D i m trying to get better ;)