Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

So are we (the summoners) happy now?

Things are not final yet, I will make a few other modifications. But I would like to get some non flaming feedback from the summoners.

I am not top summoner, but this is better imo, gives a reason to level summon skill

Well I haven't tried it yet (twiddling thumbs in library), so I won't comment yet. But looking at the exp for making them, makes me drool. :P

You said that you also changed some of the levels for summonable monsters, could you possibly tell us which ones and to what levels? Or do we need to find these out ourselves?

I'm level 30s summoner (can do the low summon stones) and I like this ALOT. I don't know a thing about the prices but I'm very happy with a new way to level summoning. These stones rock :)

I also checked the formulas for the other stones, and I believe these are things they should be happy with :)

A bit weird is that the spider stone is level 40, and male armed orc is only 35. Afaik you did that because of the ingredients, not making it too easy for us xD. Doesn't really matter though.

Thanks alot :P

I agree. Making the stone creation part of the summoning skill is the right thing to do.

On a side note: I would like to see the new summoning nexus requirements documented please (or a pointer if they already are up-to-date somewhere).

Edit: I see someone beat me to the request... :P

Edited by bkc56

Ive only just started summoning to follow after chaoogie, but these stones look great to make, Like Terena asked would we be able to get a list of rec lvls for summonables and posible their required nexus, oh one other quetion i have is, do you have any thoughts on giving the stones a cool down if you hvent already.

Actually I meant the levels. The nexuses aren't hard to figure out, and I've already done so (should be up on el-cel soon, so don't ask me to post them all here). I don't really know how you'd figure out recommended levels without being told them, which is why I asked.

The update looks good and the ingreds for the stones are pretty good. :P

only thing i would say or comment on is a cooldown for them as joshy mentioned and a small uppin' in the price from the npc not. finally made my way there lol but other wise looks great cant wait to make a few just gotta see where the book is

A bit weird is that the spider stone is level 40, and male armed orc is only 35. Afaik you did that because of the ingredients, not making it too easy for us xD. Doesn't really matter though.

Thanks alot :P

It's weird because it's not finished yet.

Soon, the tiger, spdier, phantom warrior and orc (only the summoned ones) will also cast some spells, and the spider will be more useful than the orc.

The bear won't cast spells, so it's there for newbies and for those who want to train summoning.

Actually I meant the levels. The nexuses aren't hard to figure out, and I've already done so (should be up on el-cel soon, so don't ask me to post them all here). I don't really know how you'd figure out recommended levels without being told them, which is why I asked.

Umm, aren't the levels posted in that list??

Umm, aren't the levels posted in that list??
I think she means the non-stone ones.

Yes atlantis.

"Changed some of the summoning stone prices, changed some of the summonable monster levels, made the summoning stones manufacturable."

I was assuming that meant normal summon creatures, or was that meant to mean the stones?

Oh

The Phantom Warrior has been changed to level 38. I think I changed something else too, but I forgot (and didn't change it by much).

Looks awesome so far just had to run out and buy the bear stone book.

Little early to make any particular notes on it as i havnt tried making them.

However I was looking at that daunting mid to high lvl 30's with dread :) now i can train alchemy, potion, manu and summoning all in one fell swoop :P

Now just to find the money for vials, time to make some steel longs :) more manu/alchemy xp

Wtg Ent, and all of those on the team that continue to surprise us :D

Hmmm, after a quick peak at the formulas.... binding stones?

All in all, it's nice that the summoners have a way of making money but with the current 'usage' of binding stones, it won't be long before they are worth more than rosts.

Oh well, it was inevitable that summoning also will need those stones sometime...

Considering thoes stones sell for around 16k at the NPC you would expect them to be a bit expensive to make, i think these formulars are exactly right for what there summoning, once again great work ent.

now ppl with 5 nex animal will gain some advantge ... u RocK man :D

thank god i didnt reset coz of 5 animal :) *started reading some summon stone books*

now i have a reason to lvl

u RocK radu ty ty :mace:

Surprised the nexus is ALL animal and no artificial nex...
I agree, although not necessarily artificial.

A greater mixing of nexus and skills increases the diversity of characters. Basing summoning stones on, for example, {summoning,magical} or {crafting,animal}, would give new career tracks to be developed.

Is there a NPC who buy stones?

Otherwise, how I can use 20k bear stones and 1k-2k spider stones?

Maybe Mariana can do like a trader: 1 giant stone every, for example, 100 bear stones? (250 gc x 100 = 25.000 gc... when a giant stone is 22.000 gc.. naturally she should check your summ level before trade it to you)

Thank Dushan for the info.

Edited by Blodoks

Is there a NPC who buy stones?

Otherwise, how I can use 20k bear stones and 1k-2k spider stones?

Maybe Mariana can do like a trader: 1 giant stone every, for example, 100 bear stones? (250 gc x 100 = 25.000 gc... when a giant stone is 22.000 gc.. look fair if she can read your summ lvl...)

Tanta in Port Anitora.

I love the update, though I haven't gotten a chance to try it. It finally gives me a reason to work towards that higher summon level.

There should definitely not be levels or nexuses required for using stones, that completely ruins the purpose of them.

Great job Ent. :P

-lvls or nexuses needed for using them? maybe

-the rest seems ok, except for ewe for fluff

i agree, the EWE for a fluffy seems a little odd, i dont see the fluff as having water, like i do with yeti's and arctic chims. can u explain the reason behind this if there is actually a reason from an RP point of veiw.

even if the reason was just to make them more rare its still awsome, and tyvm ent.