Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Knight

Best trade youve ever made, or the best thing youve ever found in a bag

90 ELEs + 10k meat and lots of other nice things from 1 person for free, can you beat that?

Trade... I dont know, dont trade much.

But I found once a bag with +300k gc, plate pieces, a serp and a lot more of valuable stuff insede.

I first saw the gc plate pieces and the gc (but not the quantity) and thought "oh, well, another newbie serping gargs in plate", but suddenly I noticed the 0's next to the gc's... I was really impressed... How could a person die with such amount of gc on him/her... incredible... Hehe, of course, the owner returned fast and the bag was returned. But it was really tempting :D

I'm trying to level my summoning, but I was rather stuck for a while, because I was at the level of summoning snakes and foxes, and as their skins don't stack, it was taking ages for me to get enough to level up. Several very nice people (you know who you are :D) were kind enough to give me lots of snake skins and fox furs to help me out. I also got a gift of 100 polar bear furs as an incentive to keep levelling it.

The point? The best thing thats ever happened to me in this game, is all the great people I've met, and the friends I've made. Thanks guys. :)

I'm trying to level my summoning, but I was rather stuck for a while, because I was at the level of summoning snakes and foxes, and as their skins don't stack, it was taking ages for me to get enough to level up. Several very nice people (you know who you are :)) were kind enough to give me lots of snake skins and fox furs to help me out. I also got a gift of 100 polar bear furs as an incentive to keep levelling it.

The point? The best thing thats ever happened to me in this game, is all the great people I've met, and the friends I've made. Thanks guys. :)

Your welcome :D

Oh wait, you aren't talking about meh :D

Pked jarek14 got some hes+col+bp+full plate+some shit, and traded his top plate for his rosto ^@^

1. PK'ing Hardcores Thermal + COL.

2. PK'ing YaserHameed's Thermal + COL.

3. PK'ing Atlantis's COL.

Hmmm, yep.. Thats about all. :)

90 ELEs + 10k meat and lots of other nice things from 1 person for free, can you beat that?

Ice serp as a present from one person :huh:

Pk drops... I have no luck with them all the time things like tit longs from zorro lol

I was once considered enough of a threat by don pedro that he attacked me. does that count?

:S

:blink: PYE a threat.. Lmao. :P:):omg:

-finding a full set of plate and an s2e thermal in my inv on my b-day about a year or so ago :)

-getting a free p2p character for life

-getting a steel long of ice as a wedding gift

:)

I gave ice serp and thermal for free to my friends :x

Edited by NitageR

What's the best I ever got?

Wonder if the contest I won and got rewarded with a plate set after maybe 2 weeks in the game counts... (no, never took that set out just to take gargs or rabbits or weak crap.)

Or maybe the Eternal Race I won, when Acelon (then LV) gave me a steel long of ice, modable s2e, titanium chain, among other things...

Or maybe the contest I won recently, where I got another full plate set and a full set of c2 rings...

Or finding the Thermal Swords book on a puma.

No, I think my best find is the friends I've made along the way. All the stuff in the world means little when you walk alone.

Edited by Arnieman

:cries: !! best thing i got was..umm... when it was my 3rd day in el? and i spent about 30 mins looking for the enter to dp cave and came across a bag with fr cape. :> i kept it then later sold it dunno

2 Thermal serps + a COL

Not really trade's , but I think the best trade musta been the general axe con book I sold for like 50k when it was a bit "rare".