Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HammerHead

What are you gonna do with your life?

What are you follow students gonna do with your life when you leave school or uni or college or polytech or whatever stupid name americans have for things. Myself im gonna to enter the world of NZ politics, either work for the national party or labour party or for department of foriegn affairs or for radu if he will pay $20 a hour to sit on my arse and play EL.

So what are you guys gonan do as careers or jobs?

DarKNeSS

Maybe Ent could pay you $20 per hour

Zimbabwean dollars.

Exchange rate: Officially, 250 ZWD per US$1; unofficially, as high as 60,000 ZWD to the U.S. dollar.

Ent loves to keep things unofficial, so by my reckoning that would be 0.000333333 US dollars per hour. Would you like cash or cheque?

Zimbabwean dollars.

Exchange rate: Officially, 250 ZWD per US$1; unofficially, as high as 60,000 ZWD to the U.S. dollar.

Ent loves to keep things unofficial, so by my reckoning that would be 0.000333333 US dollars per hour. Would you like cash or cheque?

fish-owned.jpg

Zimbabwean dollars.

I'd take it. It's an infinity-fold increase on what I get for playing EL now. :P

S.

Myself, I plan to keep on at school until the final possible year, and apply for a position at Glasgow University. I wish to study Medicine and Surgery, and (if possible) some kind of computer-related course, like programming or engineering. I absolutely love the campus there, it seems really interesting and fun, and the buildings have a very intriguing historical background (history, a passion of mine).

After that, I'm not sure where I'd like to work. Right now, I prefer big cities than rural areas, and Glasgow is a fascinating city, I might try to get a position in a hospital there. I'd probably need an apartment or something there... but even on a Jr. Doctor's salary, that isn't unfathomable in the finance department.

I don't know why I want to go into medicine, I guess I just-kinda look on myself as a healer :P -- I'd love to have the ability to help people, and I think it would be an awesome career.

I've considered a myriad number of potential careers, an politics was indeed one of them. I'm pretty open minded and spoken, people have even asked me what I'd do when I become Prime Minister... :P (apparently they've never heard of the House of Lords/Commons...)

And people can make money of EL, if you know how to, and are into freelance jobs.

Hey I rool the skool at lemonade tycoon

I'm now reading the forums during my break from studying for my final exams.. Getting out of secondary school in 2 weeks hopefully ^^

Then I'm going to Uni, going to try and become a programmer. It'll be hard work for me >.< but I'd really like to do that and maybe one day make my own game and stuff.. :P

I'm now reading the forums during my break from studying for my final exams.. Getting out of secondary school in 2 weeks hopefully ^^

Then I'm going to Uni, going to try and become a programmer. It'll be hard work for me >.< but I'd really like to do that and maybe one day make my own game and stuff.. :D

I'll come play mod. :whistle::lurker:;)

-Blee

I'm 50 years old and I still have no idea.....

Maybe go to school some more? That's always fun. :)

Fashion designer/costumes/shoes {model but thats kinda shooting for the stars cuase im inny minni} ooooo i want to invent something awsome have some cool ideas but ehh :)

as of right now...im just taking life on, dont really know what will happen after i graduate highschool, i might go to college, but that would be boreing

maybe computer something, like software, i like owrking on compys

As soon as I am out of school I plan to go to some uni and go into communications dealing with movie producing/editing as well as the Russian language. Or possibly teach...there are just so many options out there. Kinda hard to just pick one. :P

Well, After I graduate from high school in a couple years, i am going to go to College and do some minor classes that i have to take before i can take the major ones, but ultimately I want to become a Marine Biologist.

I wanna play EL till my eyes bleed. Who said I ever have to grow up? :P

Meh, growing up isn't all it's cracked up to be. I wish I could go back to not growing up! :P

I'm going to get outta university in ~1 year. Still no idea what will happen after that. Housewife option is out of the question. :)

I'm going to get outta university in ~1 year. Still no idea what will happen after that. Housewife option is out of the question. :P

But, but.. you could play EL with me between the dishes and the laundry!!! :D

Anywayz, probably pretty soon, like in September or so, it's gonna get busy for me.

I am going to start evening classes for Network Management and get myself a job.

I'm gonna be busy every day and 3 evenings a week (2x evening classes, 1x tabletennis training), on Saturday I'll be completely occupied with tabletennis and on Sunday I'll have a day off. \o/

-Blee