Eternal Lands Official Forums
mattyu

Hatwood

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the passing of Hatwood.   She was a unique individual and will be missed by many.

1 hour ago, mattyu said:

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the passing of Hatwood.   She was a unique individual and will be missed by many.

So sorry to hear this.  My condolences to her friends and family.

She will be sorely missed. I knew she recently did some life changes she was excited about, so hearing this news is heartbreaking and shocking.

Very sad news, indeed. Hatwood was a wonderful person, who, despite challenges in her own life, never failed to make my day brighter whenever we talked. 

Edited by Grum

Never take for granted the people that have touched your life; you just can't know when they won't be there anymore.  She was far too young.  May you finally be at peace, Hatty. 

Very sad news indeed. She was very active in LNX guild for a while, made it a fun and pleasant place to hang out and always a pleasure to talk too.

Very sad to hear this. Over the years we have had many chats, always interesting.

My avatar was made by Hatty after the LNX-con  in Amsterdam where we met IRL, a nice memento.   

There was a memorial yesterday in Vermont. Quesar and I were able to go. I spoke on the idea that even text friends are friends and no matter how you knew Hatty, she was always Hatty. 

PXL_20231008_190643722_TS.mp4

Edited by Nova