Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Handyman and Woodeh fight to the Death

Lol I don't give to shits about some pixels, it just proves what type of person you are.

And I'll fight to death when yaser isn't online, I already beat Segor 1on1, done the same to you too. Only reason I don't fight yaser is so he gets bored and has a Brod.

Make a contest, see what happens, if when I beat you, I'll prove my point of strongest on Server. And I'm not even capped or have +115oa like you and Segor lol.

At last lets see you back out of this one

Time to put your money/gc/pixels where your mouth is :)

I am challenging you to a fight to the death in whitestone arena

we will both put up 100,000gc (100k)

Either Bkc56 or The_piper will hold gc's

No outside interference from any other players or guild members (or the player being helped will loose the event and their gc's)

no summons / or summoning stones

Fight will start when the holder of the gc's says

No leaving the arena

If any of the above is not adhered to then the player breaking the above will loose the event and his gc's

Lets get it on

Handyman Thor

This could be very interesting. Under normal circumstances, the looser will be the first person to run out of SRs/HEs and be no longer able to keep up with the damage. That will force someone to be creative; to come up with some strategy that will break the damage/restore/damage/restore cycle.

I might also add no BroD to the rules. BoD could be in or out as agreed upon by the participants.

In the style of duels in the past, I would be happy to hold the "personal effects" of the participants.

If anyone has the ability to capture a movie of the event, that would be very cool also.

Am I missing something?

I know woodeh is a scammer of old (or was that beefeh? I can never remember). Handyman scammed a bot and bragged about it, taunting woodeh.

Woodeh responded (a lot more subtly than I would have done I assure you) and Handyman jumps on his moral high horse demanding a duel because of the slight to his honour.

Meh I'll stick to the main server a while longer.

Threads like this make me glad that the bot owners on main tend to stick together - "x scammed my bot repeatedly" would be met with a wall of "banned from all my bots, thanks for the heads up" posts from the other bot owners.

Am I missing something?

I know woodeh is a scammer of old (or was that beefeh? I can never remember). Handyman scammed a bot and bragged about it, taunting woodeh.

Woodeh responded (a lot more subtly than I would have done I assure you) and Handyman jumps on his moral high horse demanding a duel because of the slight to his honour.

Threads like this make me glad that the bot owners on main tend to stick together - "x scammed my bot repeatedly" would be met with a wall of "banned from all my bots, thanks for the heads up" posts from the other bot owners.

Well, i think the reason why handy bragged is because Woodeh is an "outlaw" on this server.

It would be like if rayna on main server had a bot, and someone scammed it. Who cares right?

People call me outlaw sometimes, but It is they who pk a friendly guild that supports the server ALOT... Don't take the world outlaw to serious on this server ;p It has lost its value a long time ago.

Be nice :P

I guess its not fair to put 100k cuz handy has a bigger chance to win. Anyway Id like to be there.

Woodeh is a P2P character, Handyman is not... who has the advantage? Because woodeh, while still Bugspray, annouced having read all the characters fighting books.

Am I missing something?

I understand scamming a player might be rude and punished by the community, but a bot! Bots scamm people 24/7 and you complain because someone sold items to a bot at the price set by the bot's owner? Love your way of thinking.

People call me outlaw sometimes, but It is they who pk a friendly guild that supports the server ALOT... Don't take the world outlaw to serious on this server ;p It has lost its value a long time ago.

This one you have experience on. I know it by experience as I left spam guild when you attacked me in votd breaking a NAP. I can be killed every day, but something is wrong when you are attacked by a green/friendly tag.

Am I missing something?

No damage to my honour here at all

would do it again

It was my way of getting back at him for all those players he scammed back on main

Labby This is a pk server and if two guilds are at war, one decides to buy items at a high price then thats up to them i was only helping out there bot

But you are right about the taunting

I am using this to force Woodeh/liquid into a Battle that he cant run from

But you wait there will be excuses or reasons why he wont fight me unless he can put down a load of terms or conditions that will help him in a fight

Also i think all the PK server are enjoying this

whats wrong with a bit ao taunting if it gets him into the arena

So woodeh still waiting for your response or excuses

Time to put up or shut up

Handyman Thor

It wont Happen Liquid/woodeh will only fight if he has some sort of advantage

He has not posted here yet but you wait and see

All we here on Pk server is his excuses

He wont fight me if i wear better armour than him or if i use a certain sword

im not aloud to use Potions to boost my lvls cos that isnt a fair fight

you wait and see unless he just ignores this post and just uses his excuses in game

His main advantage is the fact he has a P2P char and i dont

He also likes using loads and loads of Damage rings

Normaly i just play with him till his damage rings have run out then he disses and says how he would have owned me

Gets quiet borring watching your health drop by 20 hp at a time but he seems to have fun doing it

but it worked the other day when my lagg got the better of me and his rings worked i guess i will have to start wearing a col

This will be my last post trying to get him to fight me

I know he has read it because the excusses in game have already started

I guess you will all be getting bored of it otherwise

Handyman

My PC is broke and my brother is playing it until it's fixed. Do you know P2P makes no difference, and using the same armour is only fair. No? And I don't use damage rings anymore, I'm just stronger than befor.

Anyways I'll fight you soon. When I get a chance too.

Have fun, and see you all soon.

My PC is broke and my brother is playing it until it's fixed. Do you know P2P makes no difference, and using the same armour is only fair. No? And I don't use damage rings anymore, I'm just stronger than befor.

I think what the others meant was that, with a P2P account, there are no fighting books available, so you could not get the +5(?) defence/critical/critical to hit(?) bonuses with a P2P account.

I think what the others meant was that, with a P2P account, there are no fighting books available, so you could not get the +5(?) defence/critical/critical to hit(?) bonuses with a P2P account.

It's just +5 crit to hit/damage, not going to make alot of difference when hes in Titanium Set, and I got Aug Set, is it?

I said I'll fight you, just when it's good for me, not now when I have a constant +1k ping, and my wireless drops every 10 minutes, and my PC needs some new parts.

Say what you want I don't care anymore, have fun.

u want to find out who is the best pker or who is the strongest? 2 different things imo...

for best pker, everything should be allowed (cuz different ppl have different styles, damage rings or similar are not a sign of weakness imo), for strongest player, just make a bearnuckle fight with 10 rounds, no hes, no armor, nothing just naked fists... who wins the most rounds (kills the opponent the most times) wins the challenge... if u want to find out whos the strongest and u use armor/weapons, there is plenty space for luck (armor/weapon absorbs/makes x to y damage...)

anyway i hope someone will make a movie if the challange will happen :wacko:

(first post in months)

Boy, I'm glad I got the internet back just in time!! Shake hands, gentlepkers, and come out swinging! I hope someone gets a vid of the event and YooToobs it for all to see!

Fair is fair and this challenge has been brewing for some time. I will not lose respect for either contender no matter how the battle is waged. I would agree with Flexus' first point - no holds barred. That would leave out any excuse of underhanded activity.... do your worst!! If all people on earth could agree to limitations, (Hah!) go for Flexus' barnacle battle... um, that should be 'bare knuckle'... gym shorts and taped wrists, nothing else at all.

May both contenders win!

(grunt, snort, squeal)

It's just +5 crit to hit/damage, not going to make allot of difference when hes in Titanium Set, and I got Aug Set, is it?

I said I'll fight you, just when it's good for me, not now when I have a constant +1k ping, and my wireless drops every 10 minutes, and my PC needs some new parts.

Say what you want I don't care anymore, have fun.

We have both been playing this game from the beginning. I know this because I bought you 1 or was it 2 of your original chars before you got hold of what is now woodeh/bugspray

Just that I have been busy training my chars rather than buying up chars asset stripping them to make gc in this game

Also how many people have been training up your woodeh char you/ your brother/ quim who think was the or one of the original owners + probably more

What i am getting at is as well as a fighter char which is now 99/100 a/d with 17 spare pp's still to spend i also have trained up mixer char which is way over 50's in craft, manu, pots, so yes i can make full tit sets and mol's even a dragon blade is not beyond me But apart from getting my Mrs son to train my char 1 night for me (just a way of him earning some spending money on holiday) i have done all the work myself.

I guess hard work is an unfair advantage in your eyes

But still every time you have dissed from me i was wearing same armor as you like i have already said i don't even bother wearing a col when fighting you.

And I don't use damage rings anymore, I'm just stronger than before.

You are still hitting me 20hp/20hp/20hp/20hp/ 20hp/20hp/ with each 1 second cool down But OK i believe you (hell spawn is a bitch to get around isn't it :rolleyes:

My PC is broke and my brother is playing it until it's fixed. Do you know P2P makes no difference, and using the same amour is only fair

Like i said lets all wait for his excuses i am also using a broken PC at the mo chip fan is not working, puter keeps getting too hot, for some reason the lagg is getting worse on this server(thats why your not seeing all my chars on like before) all i see is resinc on my screen but maybe lets wait till we get new computers shell we. don't want any unfair advantage do we LMAO

I don't care if you fight me or not I was just giving you the chance to put your money where your mouth is

But we all new you would only have excuses or blame it on something or another

I will just carry on playing you can have as much time to train up your char or save your gc's to buy brods/bods/soms or whatever Idrc

Just in the future if you want to run your mouth at least have the Balls to back it up

Handyman

Have fun, and see you all soon.

lol i knew he wasnt gona fight........or not atm anyway

he is just making excuse to buy some time for training, every time he is on he is @ double fluffy spawn in c2.

just like he went from low 60s a/d - 80s a/d in less than a week.

guess hell spawn perk didnt help him much.

btw what he ment by "when i get a chance" that means when i turn 100 a/d so with p2p race i have advantage.

Do you know P2P makes no difference, and using the same armour is only fair. No? And I don't use damage rings anymore, I'm just stronger than befor.

erm you make crap leather armor...he makes good tit armor fair no?

you got hell spawn perk (your choice) he doesnt have it (his choice) fair no?

you got p2p race, he didnt buy it fair no?

you say you dont use dmg rings....but we see our hp dropping 20/sec......

Yea this is pathetic, are you all that scared that liquid will train to 80-100 a/d in a week and kill you all? i don't understand why all the fuss it's a PK server, i.e stop bitching and pk;P