Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wizzy

Invasio..Morots and Rostogols

The other day Mortos blessed out beloved lands with a full 4 hour invasion.

This occured the same day our beloved god left us for a well deserved vacation.

As the EL shop was closed untill the god returns, was this the best timing for a hours long invasion? The el market is very low on rostogols, and as they can not be supplied via EL shop for some time, this puts a lot of people out of the business of burning rostos (i.e. radu-castle-bricks) Perhaps Mortos et all should also take a bit of vaction during the time of shop closure to ensure that there is less disruption in game for the cleints and customers of EL. Especilly to hold an invasion like this on a speical day (day of the dead) with these circumstances of shop being closed to rosto sales was aslo a bad idea.

I know I have very little information to base my opinion by, but it is very (exteremly) hard to buy a rosto in game at the moment.No rostos in inventory, means no rostos to lose. and With out losing them, there is less income to keep this game going strong. So I suggest mod run invasions in the future use a little more descretion in the future so that we (the players) do not end up with a two week vacation harvesting waiting for the shop to re-open to get back into full action :)

diss tele and save ur freaking rosto ? or just say fuck you mortos i only have 1 rosto so play this invasion alone ? >.<

edit :

quote from radu :

"The following orders will NOT be completed until we get back:

1. P2P races.

2. Anything except for rostogols, EFEs, ELEs, EMEs, binding stones, serp stones. That means no books, capes, weapons, and so on."

so there will be rostos :]

Edited by Michic0_oL

diss tele and save ur freaking rosto ?
And/or play the invasion in cheaper gear on easier critters so the loss in minor should you die?

I wasn't aware that there was an issue with rost stones. I guess Ent will just be flooded with orders once he gets back :)

And/or play the invasion in cheaper gear on easier critters so the loss in minor should you die?

if you play on cheaper gear you will die 100% sure coz for invasion u need a col... ^^ well, u need at my levels...

As the EL shop was closed untill the god returns, was this the best timing for a hours long invasion? The el market is very low on rostogols, and as they can not be supplied via EL shop for some time, this puts a lot of people out of the business of burning rostos (i.e. radu-castle-bricks) Perhaps Mortos et all should also take a bit of vaction during the time of shop closure to ensure that there is less disruption in game for the cleints and customers of EL. Especilly to hold an invasion like this on a speical day (day of the dead) with these circumstances of shop being closed to rosto sales was aslo a bad idea.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44720

During this time interval, any shop orders (except for Learner's side) might be delayed until we get back.

The following orders will NOT be completed until we get back:

1. P2P races.

2. Anything except for rostogols, EFEs, ELEs, EMEs, binding stones, serp stones. That means no books, capes, weapons, and so on.

Was that ever in question?

You can try it by sending a message to radu paying say $10 and add to the description "For Segor on PK Server" :)

I participated in the invasion for the most part (except for about half an hour of the 2nd half of it where I suffered an immense attack of killer grues) wearing only leathers and a tit long without dying...no ros were harmed in the making of this post either. I admit to killing more on the C1 side than the C2 one, but I still got a few things in C2 before the end.

Wizzy, arent you a master of invis attacks?? :)

This is not really an issue for me, I havent wasted any PP in human nexus

"2. Anything except for rostogols, EFEs, ELEs, EMEs, binding stones, serp stones. That means no books, capes, weapons, and so on."

And I must have mis-read this from radu , I am very sorry. There just seems to be a rosto shortage at the moment

"2. Anything except for rostogols, EFEs, ELEs, EMEs, binding stones, serp stones. That means no books, capes, weapons, and so on."

And I must have mis-read this from radu , I am very sorry. There just seems to be a rosto shortage at the moment

I know, I have made a small fortune from selling my ros off already! Anyone with any sense and a background in being ebulrich IRL should capitalise immediately from this FALSE shortage and buy a load from EL shop to sell off ingame...uber GC!

I know, I have made a small fortune from selling my ros off already! Anyone with any sense and a background in being ebulrich IRL should capitalise immediately from this FALSE shortage and buy a load from EL shop to sell off ingame...uber GC!

are you honestly saying that anyone with sense should use RL money to become rich in EL? o0

are you honestly saying that anyone with sense should use RL money to become rich in EL? o0

Think he means..buy rosto's from the shop ... sell ingame for inflated GC price and then change GC back to $

I would think even if the price of rosto's is inflated by 25% (using 16k as a base value, and 20k as the new value), the rate still wouldn't be enough to profit, would it?

I would think even if the price of rosto's is inflated by 25% (using 16k as a base value, and 20k as the new value), the rate still wouldn't be enough to profit, would it?

I believe rostos will be 30k soon. Already saw someone buying one for 25k today. So then it would be enough profit for it.

I think someone has stored millions of rostos and waiting until price goes higher and then sells them all :D

Edited by Miiks

Well, you can still buy them, but keep in mind that delivery time is not guaranteed during the vacation. That means you can get them after days, or even after we get back.

yeh less rostos is better, but none at all sucks. people are buying them for 20k each atm.

how does an increasing drop rate sounds instead of flooding orders? :(

EDIT: i mean cmon, it wont ruin the economy because the pkers will lose them again anyway for sure. and you still get ur money form the shop (+ we're able to pk when ur on vacation.. ur gone a few days and barely any rostos left :S)

Edited by Tempest

I didn't leave without any warning, did I? You guys had enough time to buy rostos before I left.

it's not about the warning, you gave hell of a lot warnings cause even i saw 3-4 of them :)

i was askin for rostos to be made a lil more common, since we have many more players in game and many more wannabe pkers who wanna PK. without enough rostos ingame thats a bit hard isnt it :) (not everyone can buy from shop, and the game should have a market for rostogols since they'r used by nearly all the people.)

Edited by Tempest

Been in market channel for the last 1.5 hours or so, not a single request for rostogols. Must be the end of the world, everybody is gone and it's only me and the bots left!!!

Been in market channel for the last 1.5 hours or so, not a single request for rostogols. Must be the end of the world, everybody is gone and it's only me and the bots left!!!

People gave up looking days ago :)

People gave up looking days ago :)

If that is true.. then why, when last night just before the invasion I offered 1 for sale on market channel, I did not get 1 single pm?

Eh, the last 3 invasions have been kick ass. Our bot had a rosto on it for several days at 18k, no takers till just b4 the final invasion. Keep the good invasions coming :)