Eternal Lands Official Forums
Garnoo

PKing

How do you prefer to PK?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer to PK?

• As it is now (people kill others and get drops or not)
    • No Drops (you kill someone and you get no drop but you don't drop anything either)
    • Other (please explain)

I was wondering which way do most ppl like it. I've seen lots of diferent opinions and I wanna know what will the most players chose.

Time to vote ;)

i voted NO DROPS.

dont ask me why i voted this, i prefer to pk and get drops or lose rostos, but as it is now it cant stay.

you cant get drops/kill someone now if u camp less than 12 hours a day in KF.

so i voted no drop since theres the most pk action = the most fun.

i voted no drops because every one always complains pk is dead anyway, no drops would make people braver and make pk areas popular again. Its not often i go to pk but when i do it not for the drops anyway.

I prefer no drops day as well.. most ppl go into pk on that day.. even ppl that normally dont pk. its alot

of fun and no hard feeling towards friend (that was atleast so before the pk points o,0)

So i think no drop is the most fun.. i dont give a thing about drops anyways

no offence but who cares what u wonder..this poll wont change anything

Voted no drops since its like this now, the only diff is that we have to pay for no drop 15k every time we die , with default no drop it would be no drop for free (like in no drop days).

Other possibility would be to drop only things that r cheap( so pots/rings/ess, the ones that r stored in 1 inventory slot even if u take many of them ), only if u got killed by other player of course.

Off-topic: I still have no idea why diss, tele rings and srs got such a big cooldown, it discourages entering pk maps imho.

mp

no offence but who cares what u wonder..this poll wont change anything

it probaly wont change anything but the devs care what people say they just cant cater to everyones ideas. but in some divine chance that someone is listening and something will change... i think there should be just like 1 no drop pk zone but you don't get exp there so that way nobody trains there. ;)

Edited by sirdan

Well, everyone loves a nice PK drop, I've got my fair share, and I'm not too fused on loosing it either, PK is PK, I tend not to do it much anymore, as I don't have the levels I used to, and DP arena you need to do on training and neg p/c, and I don't wonna do that.

I don't plan on voting for this as scarr said, it wont do anything or change anything, PK is PK, it wont change unless theres a huge update roll-back to about 1.5 years ago.

Well, everyone loves a nice PK drop, I've got my fair share, and I'm not too fused on loosing it either, PK is PK, I tend not to do it much anymore, as I don't have the levels I used to, and DP arena you need to do on training and neg p/c, and I don't wonna do that.

I don't plan on voting for this as scarr said, it wont do anything or change anything, PK is PK, it wont change unless theres a huge update roll-back to about 1.5 years ago.

yapp, 1year ago is cool too tho :)

BTW, the last no drop day was in the end of june I believe Oo

Yup

Sent:

Friday, June 29, 2007 1:37:55 PM

To: blahblah@blahblah.com (blahblah@blahblah.com)

I don't know if you heard, but today's a special day!

no drops day

english: no items drop when players or ai die. rostogol stones will dissapear as usually though.

gossip

Edited by Chimeran Wolf

BTW, the last no drop day was in the end of june I believe Oo

Yup

Sent:

Friday, June 29, 2007 1:37:55 PM

To: blahblah@blahblah.com (blahblah@blahblah.com)

I don't know if you heard, but today's a special day!

no drops day

english: no items drop when players or ai die. rostogol stones will dissapear as usually though.

gossip

yeh..and ent once promised to give us 1 no rosto day a weekend...

cant u make it 1 no drop a week or even more to try that out?

No drops days are in fact good to the economy. I manage to break more armor\cloaks

and use more potions and HEs than any single game session. A scheduled one would be

quite nice.

Edited by robotbob

make it 3 times a week and see how it goes, people will waste tonns of acc/eva a/d p/c pots + essences + cloaks/armor etc...

will bring much money out of game and people will have fun :)

I think that has to do with pk points, since killing some1 in NDD is very easy.

It would be unfair that it gives pk points so im afraid until devs disable pk points in that day no more no drop days =/

mp

Off-topic: I still have no idea why diss, tele rings and srs got such a big cooldown, it discourages entering pk maps imho.

mp

i so totaly agree witht this

All that would do is make TD used for about 1 week, then it would be boring again, same with people wanting there to be a No Drop Day every weekend, which would ruin the whole point on it being a special day.

All that would do is make TD used for about 1 week, then it would be boring again, same with people wanting there to be a No Drop Day every weekend, which would ruin the whole point on it being a special day.

Not really, just it becomes a more bad day, since monsters don't drop. no drops day is a double edged sword, both good and bad aspects.

I think that the general concept of drops when dying is important - otherwise there is no real "cost to dying".

However, the 40% drop rate that currently exists might be a bit high. Or maybe not...

And having a no-drop PK arena might be a good idea - that is more about sport than gameplay in any case. However, most areas of the game should be normal drop rate.