Eternal Lands Official Forums
kevstah

wat is the fastest way to make money.

wat is the fastest way to make money...ive tryed flowers...boring....sulphur....boring making fe's wasnt so bad but i kept losing ingredients it took me ages to har...so wat is an exciting and fast way to make money... :)

hmmm tough one.

:)

i can only tell you how i make money and its up to you if you do the same or go a differant path:

Best way i have found is get your self to a decent ALC level (mines 45) and make Health Ess (always in demand and can sell them quite easy to other players for 5-7 gold)

one thing i have found though .whatever money you make leave in your storage and if you need more Fps then harvest sulphur or flowers to buy them (that way the money in your storage only goes up and never down)

Cant go far wrong with most Essences though ,you can get a pretty fare price even for Fe's or Ae's from most bots

Note: Dont think anyway is 100% quick most need at least some work and time ie: reading the books you need etc .

Edit: best thing i ever did was get the Artificer perk :)

Edited by conavar

It depends on your level but at low level, the less boring way is fighting animals and selling their meat/furs to people. Check the bots, they usually buy the raw meat for a good price :)

I remember when I started playing, I also made some fur stuff with the furs I got from animals and then I sold them to the NPC.

Sirdan is right, all other ways of making money r either very boring or u will need high lvl's+ some knowledge about the game.

Btw. Why didnt u used "search" button before posting?

There was at least 1 topic about making money recently.

eMPi

Btw. Why didnt u used "search" button before posting?

There was at least 1 topic about making money recently.

eMPi

The button is well hidden :( :whispers: not everybody can find it :(

You should join a nice guild.

They could help you in earning money with guild projects.

For example, when I used to be in FEW, the whole guild made Reasoning Pots, we all hunted bones in a contest, some of us harvested quartz for the vials, we sold the meat and fur to get the money for the vials too. At the end everyone had so much fun and we got a lot money from Mira.

Teamwork harvesting isn't so boring :(

There is also so much stuff in the guild "pot", you do not need much money for armor, books or other.

wat is the fastest way to make money

Hands down, the fastest way is harvesting flowers and selling to the flower shop.

Any other method does not take in to account all the time needed to either get the levels in the first place or harvest the necessary items.

But then again, why did you play this game? Did you say to yourself one morning "Boy! I think I'm going to give Eternal Lands a shot and see if I can make money fast?" Doubtful. You probably wanted something fun and relaxing to play.

So DO that. Have fun. Try things. Explore. I'll tell you this little secret. If you're a low level, you do NOT need uber armor and items. You'll lose them or break them in a short period of time and will have just wasted your effort.

Just play.

Steel bars. You take FP's/other food, FE's and possibly coal with you and make the bars where you harvest the iron. Steel bars are now close to 45 gc each, and are bought in infinite amounts. This involves harvesting, making FE or buying (which i do), alchemy on the spot.

Best way imo is explore the lands and win all contests you can.

Winning a NMT for example by running around is much more fun than all the time you would spend at the lupine bush.

It takes some time to be able to win good prizes, but it's much less boring than anything else.

probly none, u only get ''good'' money @ high lvls

u mean rly high lvls... ^^

i'm top 200 and don't reall make good money...

exept last wednesday, i found 2 rostos on 2 coal loads :> lolz..

making money also depends on ur luck... u can make lots starting 50s if u train on ogre and get lucky by droping capes etc :blush: but i think good money on fighting only comes at yeti : they drop tit cuisses nmts ald ots of gc ^^

(fluff also drops nmt but as far as i am.. didn't get one yet lol..)

so.. increase ur alch level first and make fe's/he's :>

edit : some typo

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

but i think good oney on fighting only comes at yeti : they drop tit cuisses nmts ald ots of gc ^^

By the time he reaches Yeti levels he could've harvest millions worth of flowers. ;P

-Blee

Exc cloak+PL flowers mostly for me.....

You COULD hunt foxes and make scarves like I used to do, but you need to know of a good spawn point

If you have my recent streak of insane luck, go hunt in naralik and get 10 leather torsos every 20 minutes XD (seriously, over the last few gaming sessions I've gotten at least 50 of them by now over the course of a week, insane.)

if you have the stuff, try making iron shields and swords, alot of players make money with that selling to Trik

ps: Ghrae, just as a reply to your old comment, yeah it's true, but leather armor alone for a newb can send them from beavers to deer. In my case, going from steel chain to iron plate sent me from male goblins to pumas, no pain on pumas anymore. I would reccomend at least a wooden shield for a newbie, nice defense boost with a shield and the lower accuracy helps gain exp

Edited by TheComet