Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

New art contest

fixed my computer :S ended in reinstall of windows.. all data gone.. but still good chances to make it till date :)

(offtopic p.s: lol? UMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME -.-' thats what was the prob)

fixed my computer :S ended in reinstall of windows.. all data gone.. but still good chances to make it till date :)

(offtopic p.s: lol? UMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME -.-' thats what was the prob)

(offtopic: couldnt a system restore work? assuming u had xp, start, all program, accessoires, system tools, system restore)

nice wallpapers Suessie, altho they all look colored ;)

okay, I don't have the picture, but I have an idea... you'll have to visualise (unless someone makes it)

there's a computer desk, you can see EL fullscreen, there's a chair at the computer... and in it is a potplant.

the slogan: "Eternal Lands. Even your ficcus will become addicted"

okay, I don't have the picture, but I have an idea... you'll have to visualise (unless someone makes it)

there's a computer desk, you can see EL fullscreen, there's a chair at the computer... and in it is a potplant.

the slogan: "Eternal Lands. Even your ficcus will become addicted"

... or pineapple :D

elwallpapercycloonsw4.jpg

Finally, this one took me a lot of time to let it look nice. I might still do some tweaks because it isn't 100% like I had it in mind. But I think it's pretty good already :o

great picture but the person is blury :o hurts the eyes abit

Otherwise he was smaller, or he was as big as now but he would look squared because I had to enlarge it :o

Edit: Tried it another way and now it looks quite good without the need to blur it.

elwallpapercycloon3ae0.jpg

Edited by Cycloonx

Otherwise he was smaller, or he was as big as now but he would look squared because I had to enlarge it :P

Try making him smaller then, it's really nice other than the blurriness, I really like the color and the ring around the E

edit: Much nicer indeed :o

Fantastic Job Cycloonx ;)

I can just applaude i really like yours the most atm. Its simple but i almost can feel the energy in it.

Really great :o

Suessie, could you host your wallpapers from somewhere else? I've been trying to view them since this afternoon but always get an error on that site.

-Blee

Suessie, could you host your wallpapers from somewhere else? I've been trying to view them since this afternoon but always get an error on that site.

-Blee

Should be working now.

(I put some IP Adresses, which had attacked the server in the past into the firewall ruleset, since there is no forum anymore no need to block them fürther on.)

Sorry for that.

great wallpaper! lol, what type of keyboard is that???

btw TAKE THE SMOKES OFF! replace it for something else like a flower pot

unless of coruse they want free advitisement :lipssealed:

Edited by cho-yun

heh.. thats how i play EL.. its outta reality.. i just replaced myself for a girl.. Girls are always good on wallpapers mkay? :lipssealed:

Just wanted to put it as things are o_0

#Edit: if needed i can of course Photo Wobble the Trademarks out of that pic.

Edited by Scorpius