Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

Mortos stopped by to say.

Lol, yea I saw that. I freaked out when I saw a Giant spider on my screen. Then realized what was going on.

Entropy, you're testing our new shapeshifting skill aren't you? :P Tell me when you need a tester on the test server. :P

-Blee

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

Some huge Unicorn named Aluwen attacked me. :P

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Blee

Lol, yea I saw that. I freaked out when I saw a Giant spider on my screen. Then realized what was going on.

Entropy, you're testing our new shapeshifting skill aren't you? :P Tell me when you need a tester on the test server. :P

-Blee

Learner did it.

-Blee

Learner did it.

Anyway idea is great :wub: I really like huge unicorns :w00t:

From what I've been told, the use for this is currently unknown (So not shapeshifting), and its only been used on the Gods, and is not open to players

wouldent mortos look kooler as like a Phantom Warrior, or one of those new summonable snake things :P

Edited by 1st Warrior

wouldent mortos look kooler as like a Phantom Warrior, or one of those new summonable snake things :P

The new Snake is meant to be the representative creature of Selain (same way Unicorn is Aluwen's), at least thats what i read on the forums somewhere. So i doubt Mortos would become one of them, unless its an act of all out God War!! :P

I dont think you really appreciate just how big that spider is either!

I don't think he was in DP storage and actually saw it other then the picture above that is resized.

Why don't you log in on Mortos, teleport to him as that spider when you're as big as in the storage.

I'm sure he'll log off after a second because you freaked him out. ;p

-Blee

GlilinMortos.jpg

Ok, so Mortos is sort of 'in' the barrels along the wall, but this gives a better idea of the size. This was at South Redmoon storage

wouldent mortos look kooler as like a Phantom Warrior, or one of those new summonable snake things :D

The new Snake is meant to be the representative creature of Selain (same way Unicorn is Aluwen's), at least thats what i read on the forums somewhere. So i doubt Mortos would become one of them, unless its an act of all out God War!! :)

ok, so Selain gets to be the *huge* snake? :D

Ugh. Should give a warning about the spiders next time. =(