Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cyprom

I'M SICK OF IT!

Ok I'm leaving EL...

This game has been made less fun by implementing newer stuff, but I fought my way through. The problem lies with the people.

I always thought EL had a great community, but if you think about it, there are almost no nice people.

I got lots of enemies, as in enemy guilds. But they all attack me PERSONALLY. They got NO right do call me names and say I do everything wrong just becasue I'm wearing a red tag to them. I made friends in this game, but then they join a new guild, oh look I got a red tag now. Next thing I know I get pked by them and they say I suck and all other shit just because of that darn tag.

I could join another guild maybe... And I probably will. But not yet. I need a break from all this crap and retarded people who don't understand that this is a game and I am still a person who is sitting behind his computer, trying to have fun. But no, they think I'm some sort of a computerprogram designed to be yelled at and to be killed alone.

I think the ones this message is aimed at will know it's about them... I'm really sick of it!

Goodbye EL, I shall most likely return, but do not expect it to be very soon.

lol i know what you mean. I only attack people if they attack me or one of my guild members need help, i dont att just because they have red tag.

some ppl in this game need to lighten up a bit and take it less serious lolz

Come back soon, otherwise all good ppl will leave >.<

Oh I forgot to add this:

Yes, I too have made this mistake once... I did all I could to make it up to the person I've done this to. I then didn't look at tags anymore, and I thought I had friends in enemy guilds. But then I suddenly get a pm saying I suck as usual...

And I am not perfect, for some people I might be a personal enemy, that stuff can happen. So I don't care if you go bitching about this post or not, but know that lots more people turned against me when they hadn't even seen me once!

awwwww :D another good fellow leave the game... this is not fun at all. I hope u come back cyprom.

If u dont, then just come in sometimes and say hi like some others do. sry if I ever did anything wrong to u,

bye cyp

cya cyp...

ohh and yes I know its about me...

btw, next time you go yelling at me... try to think about what you say first... your not the only person offended by things being said. I am a person to you know.

altho the crap thats happened... you are a nice guy and I enjoyed spending the time we spent...

cya around...

hype

Its truely sad when the good guys leave.

And i feel like being responsible for part (or all) the crap you got. If you choose to come back (even in another, and even in an enemy guild) you can count with me for everything just like you was in the same guild.

I am deeply sorry that some stuff i have said can turn against the people i trust, respect and admire.

Comenting about what you said in the ^v^ forum, even if we tried to make peace with all that people i am sure we will not get. Be sure you worth it. But the other guys need a target, and feel better when win in 4x1 (and claim they are pr0 by winning)

That said, everyone needs to have fun in a game, and if you dont feel like "being a paladin in the hell, defeating the evil guys when all odds are against you" kind of roleplayer, find a role that suits you better in this game or elsewhere, just take as granted the folks you supported will always support you if you decides to return.

Peace.

I know what you mean about these enemy guild attacks cyprom. I have only made 1 enemy guild whcih supports bagjumping etc. but i wouldn't pm them hate mail like a lot of enemy guilds to me do.

they all attack me PERSONALLY. They got NO right do call me names and say I do everything wrong just becasue I'm wearing a red tag to them.

I really dislike this side of PK, can't we all just fight and have fun without the endless taunting and name calling?

ow damn well we had fun times together cyp expecially with contests..have a good time in rl..and farewell..

NOOOOOO! *keeps screaming nooo!*

i hope u do come back :)

i'll never found out the rp contest u made :):( :(

sorry to see you go Cyp,

I know we haven't been able that much, but for the most part, you are a good guy and i really hope to see you back and enjoying yourself in EL.

At least it's not goodbye for good.

Yeah got to nc/dp arena when it is busy there, only flames and l33t talk there. Just because some people got a red or green tag :)

I am usually one of the best flamers near pk maps. And i think its a part of the roleplaying.

But its another thing people insult you when you are not "in that kind of environment".

Anyways, i tried to say "if you dont like the heat dont sit near fire" in soft words in my other post.

And finally, if that really came from that guild, they cant say much stuff because some of their members did almost everything you can considere unfair.

I don't really know you but i'm sorry for what you have gone thru, it sucks when ppl starts taking things to a personal level and taunt or talk shit about other ppl.

I don't know if it's becaus they take things personal themself and get mad or frustrated wich then go out on the other ppl around and thats a shame cos this is just a game, everything that happens here isn't real but some ppl makes the mistake and mix reality with fantasy and thats when things go wrong.

I don't know anything about PKing becaus i made an early decition that i won't do it and started a guild that's non PK but from what i have seen some ppl can't handle the pressure in being PKed all the time losing stuff they had to work hard to get.

As soon as someone calls another person an idiot or stupid or some other word they can use to put someone down they need to stop and think about the person behind the char on the other end, that person can be a 99 year old or a 6 year old man/woman or child and they might not take it as good as the first person you called it.

Words can hurt alot too so think hard about what you are saying to someone before you say it.

Sorry for letting my mouth blabber Cyprom, i'm sorry that this has happend too you and i hope that when you get your sences together you log in and start having fun in EL and for those who let their mouth slip to much please think before you act, i bet things would be more fun then.

Edited by Entris

i wish you the best of luck cyprom.

although your post is a little funny, as you killed me while i was training in an arena... as you said, "just because i had a red tag"

no hard feelings.

I think I understand you quite good.

Don't let them win. They're not worth your nerves. They're not worth you losing the joy of playing.

You cannot let those f.rs win and force you to live game you like.

There are lots of people that find pleasure in making others lives hell. Well... screw them. There are quite many ones it's worth to stay for.

Red tags do not mean instant attack... I know that I fight in areas where red tags are training (not necessarily pk).. and some members of red tagged guilds are quite nice people...they may only be in that guild because they have realife friends (or ingame friends) there....

I usually make my own judgement on people by what they say and do..(these forums help a lot too). The only exception is to guilds that may have declared war on us...even then..i explain the situation..and try to encourage diplomacy...But remember there are many young players here that have not gained 'people skills' yet....they can learn from others..and decide which path to take

This is a game... choose either the path of good ..or the path of bad.....(there is not really an 'inbetween' although many change their direction as the grow with the game). But whatever you choose there are reprocussions...just as in real life.... Choosing good is not always easy...especially when you save a DB only to find an enemy guild turn up for collection...then it is a wrestle with conscience...(and can sometimes be decided on the spot..depending on the other persons attitude).

Some of the ebul people here are probably great guys down the pub on a fri night.... but I feel that some true character does show..especially over time..A fantasy world/character can be acted out... but this is not a movie set...personality tends to push its way to the surface..

The best thing I could suggest is to stay guildless for a while...and dont get angry if you are attacked...There is always a chat log..and abuse forums..for those who verbally attack you..(but remember that is a 2 way street.

Sorry if im babbling on... I just dont like seeing people get too upset over a game.. You can always walk away for a month... a break often works wonders.....make new friends...and ignore/avoid those that you have problems with.

i saw him yesterday before he posted this ... i said hi to him and he seemed to be thinking so deeply that he didnt even manage to say hi PLEASE CYP WE ALL LOVE YOU AS A GOOD FRIEND DO NOT LEAVE US AND DAMN THOSE FOOLS WHO DO BAD TO YOU!

and you have more friends in the game then you think my bro..

Edited by Chimeran Wolf