Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

What we're working on

#question : what do you mean by know world..., i assume its something like you can only see that part of the map/clearer version, once you have walked through it.

I mean a map with both continents on it, to show their placement in relation to each other. Since all we know are the conts of Seridia & Irilion, this is the "known world".

I love ya Roja ^^

Those swords look ubber sweet xD

I want them all! they are all so purrrrty!!

and wOOtZoRdZ @ Ent. and Learner

Bows and arrows!?!?!? many of us have been waiting for those for quite a long time and now they are finally coming!!!!! AHHHHH!!!

-Kat

Wow I'm amaze how fast you are able to produce all these new faces and swords :( I can't wait to try them :)

Keep up the good work.

I have aquestion about Ranged weapons. How will they affect monsters. Let'S say your at very low level but you have a bow you an kill higher monsters because you cannot be touched?.

Will some monsters have bows and slingshots etc. That would be sweet :)

hope these weapons,armors wont be 100k items, more like 10-20k

no, they should be VERY expensive and level restricted...but most of all repairable :devlish:

i think they should have a certain level restrictment

1 problem with level restrictments are: you will know better the players stats :devlish:

I am really psyched about the new weapons and armor, they look SWEET! :hehe:

Question: will they require higher Human Nexus than 5? Need to know if I should start saving my pickpoints :hehe:

Keep up the good work!

Somethings I knew were going to happen while I was gone. But I was hoping that I could wield that Rapier before I leave. :blush: Beautiful weapon. Very good work Roja, Entropy, Learner and everyone else! When I come back I will not know this game.

Note: That Eaglewing strongly reminds me to Ancanar...Roja are you getting your inspiration somewhere? Hehe, I love Ancanar too.