Eternal Lands Official Forums

and let's say 150 gc if you hire a room for two?? j/k

interesting I must say... interesting

just giving example

and yes 100gc is cheap if u have some crown of life/mana or lots of health/mana

and maby something else? full food lvl ? sleep&breakfast lol

Edited by vwpro

lol, long threads often don't make it in but this 1 liner sounds like it will be for sure XD

I'd say more like 50gp for a room, or maybe the price is your max HP

lol, long threads often don't make it in but this 1 liner sounds like it will be for sure XD

I'd say more like 50gp for a room, or maybe the price is your max HP

That is an even better Idea. That way the newbie players pay less than the uber players who have 150+ health.. be a pain if you have a helm to re-charge.. but hey if you can afford 200k then what is 150 odd gold coins to you!

yeah would be good though if you have like helm of mana on and now you have to wait like a whole 3 minutes to recharge your full mana so you could do it all at once here :blink:

do we actualy get the room, and a cosy bed to lie down on? :) does more time spent 'asleep' equal more mana/food/ material points regained? or a fixed rate? ,', more experienced players with more health/mana(and supposively more money) have to spend time recharging, and more money!

Edited by pennifuin

black screen for 10 sec :P

why not have a cutscene? of you in bed with little z's comign from your head, snuggled in bed. if you think about it, the more material/ethereal points you have, the longer it should take. Or hike the price the higher the levels are (for a comfier bed) = better sleep, faster point recovery.

I like it! 50-100GC I think. Talk to the tavern owner, ask for a room and you are teleported there. I think we might be able to lower the price if we could somehow set a time required in the room before you leave. Say 30-50gc if you were required to stay in the room for 5 in-game minutes.

@Above: Perhaps we should sell Tents and Phoenix Downs too. ;)

[joke] Do Newbie Helpers get a discount for their throbbing heads? [/joke]

Edited by Brom

and u could buy blancets and comics to read in bed, and :|

...yeah....:)

I like it! 50-100GC I think. Talk to the tavern owner, ask for a room and you are teleported there. I think we might be able to lower the price if we could somehow set a time required in the room before you leave. Say 30-50gc if you were required to stay in the room for 5 in-game minutes.

@Above: Perhaps we should sell Tents and Phoenix Downs too. :cry:

[joke] Do Newbie Helpers get a discount for their throbbing heads? [/joke]

sleeping bags wouldnt be a bad idea...advantage being that you regain 3 points a min even if your food level is neg?

bad side is that you have to stay still and inactive whilst you use it? same could go for beds, you pay 30-50 gc, but you have to go afk whilst in the bed, and you get maybe 5 points p/m?

Guest Enyo

I love this idea. There are also plenty of vacant houses everywhere to sleep in and if you sleep on the ground under the stars you should be required to have a sleeping blanket. There is this one program I used to use that when we were afk we had ZZZzz all around our charector. Would couples be allowed to sleep together and if so would they have to be married, lol? That is a joke question. Anyway, in the medieval days a married couple didn't sleep together mostly.