007 Schizophrenic

006 mort

005 Ohohok

005 Gampa

005 Eru_Illuvatar

004 ArcantriS

003 NiTAGER

003 CharlotteS

The numbers represents how many times the server macroing protection was triggered. This number has nothing to do with how many items the person macroes but insteas it's an indication on how much time the persons involved spent macroing. Triggers below 3 were removed to avoid discutions about false positives and such .

P.S.

Macro check has NOTHING to do with illegal clients check. It is completly independent system.

Is there anyway you can provide the time or date that they were suspected of doing this?

205453[/snapback]

What purpose would that serve other then give people mote hints on how they were detected? That would help cheaters more then others.

I dont know what method you used but I can tell you that whatever method you did use it is flawed. Even talking to Radu he has checked on me several times and I was always there manufacturing never macroing. I dont know what method you used but I can tell you it is screwed up.

I dont care how many times you would have checked I was always there and I sure as hell was not macroing. I dont know what in particular that I do that is detected but your method is very very flawed. I also notice people on the list that were not on the modified client list. I admitted I used the client a couple times but I did not macto 150+ times.

I dont care how many times you would have checked I was always there and I sure as hell was not macroing.  I dont know what in particular that I do that is detected but your method is very very flawed. I also notice people on the list that were not on the modified client list.  I admitted I used the client a couple times but I did not macto 150+ times.

205464[/snapback]

That list has absoultely nothing to do with the modified client list. The EF is not the only modified client around.

Well either way the detection method obviously triggers on something in particular that people do and it obviously can be done without a modified client. Hence it is not a valid test for a macro. Atest for a macro should be a little more reliable than to be able to be produced 150 plus times or even 5 times.

Well dlerch wasn't the friend i was referring to, but I talk to him constantly while I'm in game, either in msn or on pm..I'll pull my logs to show I never have gotten an afk message from him, always a reply.

I am not being disrespectful, I hope you guys have come to know me enough to know that's not my style, but i do question the method.

Edited by LadyWolf

Mihiam,

I loudly commend your decision to purge from this list those individuals who's "score" was low enough to suggest false-positive! That is right and just and thoughtful.

While it was originally stated in the "EF Hall of Shame" list that low scores could indicate false positives, the names of the 'martyred 16' were published and dragged through the mud, casting doubt on their honesty.

Therefore, I call for a simple public apology to these individuals, since they were not afforded the same consideration as the low scoring macro-ers. Doing so may retain several who have indicated their intention of quitting the game altogether in response to an accusation that was poorly thought out.

scafativ

Edited by scafativ

Even with mihaim's explanation I do not understand the meaning of those numbers or the importance of how much they vary. I suppose it does not matter since my name is not mentioned. More of a curiousity thing.

Scafativ, I think the issue have been resolved?

MrMind - I think he's saying that the number means that's how many times the player did something that made the game think they were macroing.

I too think Scafativ's issue has already been resolved - at the very least, since it was avoided here, this isn't the place to talk about it.

Triggers below 3 were removed to avoid discutions about false positives and such .

205442[/snapback]

maybe <= 3 ??

Mihiam,

I loudly commend your decision to purge from this list those individuals who's "score" was low enough to suggest false-positive!  That is right and just and thoughtful.

While it was originally stated in the "EF Hall of Shame" list that low scores could indicate false positives, the names of the 'martyred 16' were published and dragged through the mud, casting doubt on their honesty.

Therefore, I call for a simple public apology to these individuals, since they were not afforded the same consideration as the low scoring  macro-ers.  Doing so may retain several who have indicated their intention of quitting the game altogether in response to an accusation that was poorly thought out.

scafativ

205484[/snapback]

My name was dragged through the mud? Doh!

Yay, i'm not on the list :P

That list has absoultely nothing to do with the modified client list. The EF is not the only modified client around.

205465[/snapback]

Does this mean the others that appear on the list are getting the same punishment as others?

Edit: Can you still show us the ones with 002 and 001. If you showed them on the illegal client post, why not show them here to, its only fair...

Edited by Tidus

abel on the list but not frak. looks reasonable. but there are still ppl on that list that couldnt have used ef client unless they knew how to bypass the usercheck.

We finished analising the macroing logs. Here is the list:

152 dlerch

048 Barnak

037 Djinn

036 Grawius

029 Bugs

020 FirEBallS

018 AbelNightroad

015 poetic_justice

015 marpessa

015 Adrijana

012 wastedoftime

012 spice1

011 shadow_soldier

008 Jipomax

007 Schizophrenic

006 mort

005 Ohohok

005 Gampa

005 Eru_Illuvatar

004 ArcantriS

003 NiTAGER

003 CharlotteS

The numbers represents how many times the server macroing protection was triggered. This number has nothing to do with how many items the person macroes but insteas it's an indication on how much time the persons involved spent macroing. Triggers below 3 were removed to avoid discutions about false positives and such .

P.S.

Macro check has NOTHING to do with illegal clients check. It is completly independent system.

205442[/snapback]

wtf =/ Yes i used illegal client..Yes i had exp counter coloured #GM and zoom..but NO..i NEVER EVER macroed!

nice system =S

greetz,

Ohohok

abel on the list but not frak. looks reasonable. but there are still ppl on that list that couldnt have used ef client unless they knew how to bypass the usercheck.

205551[/snapback]

Maybe the list from Rogue show all detectioon of ppl macroing not just using the "EF Pro" clients.

In a related note, -EF- distributed the client to Fireballs? I thought he was in UTI and UTI was making wars against -EF-. Or did i miss something?

Edit: Can you still show us the ones with 002 and 001. If you showed them on the illegal client post, why not show them here to, its only fair...

205545[/snapback]

This is the list of people being punished, thus they removed the false-positives.

This is the list of people being punished, thus they removed the false-positives.

205573[/snapback]

Yes, but the ones below 003 should still be named. Yes, some of them may not have done anything, but others on that list probably have! :D