Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

NPC Portraits

I still would like Happy Spirits, if that's possible :-)

I prefer to be an Elf with a bit of a tan. Gray shirt, dark blue pants, black boots, please. (Matches my in-game character :P) Also, I love the way my character looks in an Excavator cloak, so that would be a nice added touch if possible. Glasses would be good to keep. Thanks!

Feb202002.jpg

I'm the one on the right, btw. If you wanna make my wife an NPC too, I wouldn't mind. She looks best in black or dark blue. Human would be fine for her, might look better without the glasses in-game.

I also just noticed, there's no requests for Drageoni NPCs. If you need one, I volunteer myself. Blue or green would be good. Try to keep the goatee if you can.

P.S.: Are you going to be adding dresses/skirts to the game later? I'd like to see my wife in a dress, if so.

Edited by Iszi

Just to let you guys know, when she means NPC portraits, its just the little picture when you talk to an NPC. More than likely, you won't be able to choose what your NPC does. Portraits are always needed for quests and new store NPCs so more than likely, that is my guess where they would end up.

174933[/snapback]

Dunno if anyone's mentioned this yet, but my first guess was that these will be for Irillion?

Here's a full body shot, u should add the shirt into the game :D

car240ud.png

Here's a head shot for detailing

picture00629jt.jpg

I think i'd probably want to be an elf with a white shirt, black pants, and a pink cape ;) either blue or brown hair! Hope you can use them! Thanks much!

Edited by Ailenya

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping they'll start adding more clothing styles, but for now I'm just modding my textures to get my 'look' :-P Only problem is...everyone else seems to wear the same shirt as me :ph34r: still gotta work out a few problems...heh...

Nice pics BTW, Ailenya :blink:

Edited by Tumaros

::Forcefully reminded of the picture of the Pink Orchan Shivar...Humm::

Blue Draegoni, If possible make me old, As I am the old storyteller, If I could be in a fur torso it would be best, white hair (Yeah, I know its nearly Black now) I look nothing like my character, but the portarit I would like to look like my Draegoni character. Thanks Roja! You Rox! (Its really up to you, make whatever you see fit)

My personal Favorite pictures of myself are on Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/ewq222

But, if you do not have Myspace, Then these might work out.

Ben2.jpg

Or,

http://www.geocities.com/helamanrocks/Ben.jpg (Full picture)

Edited by Brom

Ok, this is the "best" pic i menaged to find on my comp :D

0054be.jpg

Well i'd like to be red skinned draegoni with a red shirt...

It would rock to have NPC looking like me :)

Great idea Roja

Sent you mine ;)

I'm not sure if it's possible for you... and I'm not sure how I'd look like either but, it'd be cool if I were a Draegoni.

(I'm a white haired blue horned Draegoni with a black shirt ingame, but you can choose what suits me best :omg:)

Edited by sisteMa`

*shock* omfg lamegirl when that pic came up my screen i almost got a heart-attack! someone get me a doctor!

Roja you should have my pic i remember sending it to you by mail, if you lost it tell me and i'll send it again

I still hang out here too. I switched primary playing to a secondary character.

I'd still be most honoured to be featured in this way.

Guy.jpg

For race... human or orchan.

Thanks Roja.

what color orchan are you Earl?

Ingame he is green.

Shivar is right, I am green.

and the hair...? gee wiz you guys don't know how to write details

I should give you pink hair.

Sorry, Orchans don't have blonde hair so it can be brown or grey.

This is quite exciting really.

Edited by Earl

Two pictures taken at our wedding (click to enlarge):

Frans-Jan%201.jpg Frans-Jan%202.jpg

I'd like to be either elf or dreagoni (blue / bearded).

Black hair, caucasian skin. Keep the glasses if possible (I had them when I was 4 years old, so I'm quite used to seeing me with them on. I see nothing without them, so that should explain it). I have longer hair now (I still want to kill the barber who did my hair on that day... took me months to get it back at the normal level. I suspect my mother to be involved).

pic.JPG

if you need anything else, just tell me :sneaky:

edit: oh yeah, keep glasses, and either human or gnome.(would be gnome if not broke =P)

Edited by dutchman21

144281022_l.jpg

this is the most normal picture of me that i have O_o... you probably won't be able to make use of it though :sneaky:

[edit] forgot to say what i wanted. You can do w/e you'd like with it. i don't really have a preference. :icon13:

Edited by leahatwood