Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cicero

Spelling And Grammar Errors

Novac tutorial After You finished the Large Spider and talk to Him again You get:

Aren't You tired of Seridia? Seridia is the Continent We are on. How about visiting Iirlion?

Should be Irilion.

Tarsengaards Magic School when You enter the sewers: You went down to sewers! (PK area) - Should be "You went down to The sewers! (PK area).

Also this messages is received when You Enter And when You Exit the sewers.

Edited by Entris

Daritha daily:

Your blacksmithing skills are pretty good, I need something more special today today! Can you make 1 steel cuisses?

Daritha doesn't want to give me time, she is very eager that i do that task today!

Talking to Costel:

Excellent, you increased your inorganic nexus. Anything else I can do for you today? 1) Human 2) Animal 3) Vegetal 4) Inorganic 5) Artificial 6) Magic 7) Transfer nexus 8) Nonthing

Reducing Instance Time:

You can reduce the waiting time by 50 hours with a Serpent Stone, 30 hours with a Red Dragon Scale, or 200 hours with an Invasion Token.

Would you like to do that?

1) Use Blue Dragon Stone

2) Use Red Dragon Scale

3) Nevermind..

No mention in the text of the hours for a blue dragon SCALE, and in the options (1) it calls it a stone.

when 'looking' at Black Dragon Mail in inventory it says '+ 3 magic protection and resistence' should be resistance

when 'looking' at Black Dragon Mail in inventory it says '+ 3 magic protection and resistence' should be resistance

This is also the same with Ice Dragon Mail, and possibly blue dragon mail however i cannot confirm as i don't have a blue dragon mail

Day of Bone Eating Special Day has no title/name (in #day command).

Every other Special Day has a title/name on the first line ("Day of Joule", "Acid Rain Day", etc.), but the "Day of Bone Eating" or "Day of Bones" (or whatever you want to call it) has no title/name on its first line, only a description.

Zamirah found a Animal Removal Stone

should be - an Animal Removal Stone

Zamirah found a Inorganic Removal Stone

Same

Edited by Zamirah