Eternal Lands Official Forums
Garnoo

Which was your biggest project ever?

reset and buy hydro nexus only.... im getting 100 hydro for inorganic 2 to begin with... currently got more than enough fe, feasts and picks for 100 bars, so have just taken loads of neg perks for faster steel making.

ill get back to you in a few years :whistle:

Back when I mixed every single supply for myself, I used to have projects for 10k HEs on my own.

I never really entered in great projects with other people.

-Blee

When I was back at BoC we always used to make 500 S2E's very quickly. At AoI we just finished 6k moon meds, amongst a few people we did a lot of work very quickly, and selling to NPC is soo slow as they arent stackable :whistle:. I personally love getting involved in big guild projects, one of the best things about guilds IMO!

I had a guild project once..

See who could PK most people :whistle: And also who could recover from reset the fastest, so pr0.

Silver ore mining

My target: infinity

Current count: g0d only knows, I am harvest level 83 and probably harvest 10-20k a day.

Gathering god knows how much stuff for steel and tit sets to trade markusweck (before his crazy actions)

30k coal and 20k FEs and was going to be 100k iron ore. that was for steel set

The most I have done was 10k Air Essences.

But I am currently working on making a lot of Steel Bars for Hydro bar making.

My project that will never drop out is making GC... heck... GC is my life <3

Let's see...guild projects: 50 hydro bars from scratch, 50k HE's, 25k SR's and various others I can't remember.

Personal projects: I was going to do a reset and buy 16 nexus with hydro bars, but I decided against that when I got to oa 122 and didn't have near enough bars yet. So I've changed that to buying enough coord to train fluff better and then fill my nexus the rest of the way. I need 4 or 6 more coord, can't remember which atm. I have ore for 120 hydro bars and 3 nex removal stones so I'm well on my way for that. Once the coord is done then I need 5 more nexus and I will have all usable nexus.

The most I have done was 10k Air Essences.

Sad to think that I used that ae in only a couple of hours...

thanks for that btw :(

I used to do projects of 10k HE, supplied with silver ore from lunchbox, I think I ended up making over 100k HE. Don't know the exact count. It could be lower then that though, idk... :)

(if Ent ever sees this: how many HE have I made? if you have teh p0wer to find out. <3)

Edited by Saint

I'm trying to buy all nexus but animal with hydro bars.

Have already bought 11, going to buy 2 more today or tomorrow.

Some bars made from iron I mined and made s2es of, some bars bought for gc, made in game.

Another was to be the first in game with 4 skills over level 100, I think I'm the only now ?

Edited by Zamirah

Another was to be the first in game with 4 skills over level 100, I think I'm the only now ?

Blodocks is close behind. :(

Blodocks is close behind. :)

From alc 96 to 100 is a bit :(

6250 Emerald Valle rings - harvested all by myself and made everything except for EEs and WEs (thank you BloodSucker :( )

About 5k of them were made in the crafting school, mi exp :*

oh, and I made only 2 EFEs from these 50k FEs I needed for that project :)

my biggest project is only harvesting...

i once harved 1,2 mill blue lupines cuz i was bored + had a storage cleanout from ent.

well i got some stuff back with that (and mi guildies helped me lots :(:):) )

Sad to think that I used that ae in only a couple of hours...

thanks for that btw :)

Heehee no problem <3 Surprising how a product takes 3 days to make, (not counting the harvesting involved), but only a few hours to use :pinch:

Well, my project before last was to make 500 of each C1 ring... harvesting and making all ingreds myself.

Then 5k each of SR, FP and BR (almost all by myself... a bit of meat donated by Matty27)

Now... 1k each of Iron Sword, Steel Long Sword and S2E. Requires 160k of FE, 220k of coal and 370k of iron ore.

May take a couple of days ;^)

Next I want to make 1k of cabbages.

Umh, some of you really need a life. :hug:

My biggest project... prolly harving 100k cotton and turning it into thread. Im not into really big projects, those take some patience. :D