Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

invasion tokens

@ Lightlan : I was talking about the comment that WV would become less used, since it is packed atm with the 2-3 players , and if you read my post I also agree that Kusa maybe isnt the best place for them.

And if you didnt know, trices ignore level is the same if not lower than a fluff, so more than a "few" harvesters fall into that catagory

Ermmmm you have just said you only have only seen 2-3 other players in WV in a few days and you are worried about making the map less used :) lmao ,that kinda proves the point that trices need moving.

That's my dear because there is TOO LITTLE creatures on this huge map, and they are spreaded across the woods. So instead of lyao, think a little - when you removed 2 more cockas, even less people will go to WV. This map would be awesome for rangers and fighter/ranger teams if more creatures were there. Anyway, I hope the "whole" players base will fix that soon. This way a/d fighters will benefit anyway by selling their invasion tokens to us :medieval:

Well since I didnt remove trices from the map it doesnt bother me where they are and YES maybe Kusa is the wrong map for them, but im also not stupid enough to think that WV is the right map for them, and yes sadly WV might be less packed now.. might only be 1-2 players not 2-3 *sighs*

and the a/d fighters might just keep the tokens to move more spawns ..who knows *shrugs* :medieval:

As for people not being able to harv silver/iron closer to storage, too bad, there are many, MANY more maps with silver/iron. If you want the advantage of being closer to the storage, wear MM cape or go train a/d for a month or 2 and get the required ignore level.

Sweet! Only a month or two until trices and I can harv silver in KJ again!! :)

Their ignore level is lower than fluffy (not exactly sure but lower than cyclops too, I remember with my last reset cyclops would attack me when yeti wouldn't, and as far as I know, yeti and cockatrice have same ignore level). :medieval:

whats going to happen at the next Kusa Event? everyone will be in MM capes except the fighters, that should cut down on the people signing up for these events.

Personaly I try to avoid kusa, due to the lag I get there. I get none in WV or at least not enough to matter :/

As for putting it there just to piss someone off. I could think of better places to put it to piss off a whole lot more. Personally I would have moved it to c1 if I could... maybe to Grub or Ruins, or TD

Personally I would have moved it to c1 if I could... maybe to Grub or Ruins,

See thats not a bad idea, both have creatures with higher ignore than trices, so ppl would still have to use there MM capes to harvest yew (In GP).. no one would complain .................. ok scratch that ppl always complain :P

Personally I would have moved it to c1 if I could... maybe to Grub or Ruins,

See thats not a bad idea, both have creatures with higher ignore than trices, so ppl would still have to use there MM capes to harvest yew (In GP).. no one would complain .................. ok scratch that ppl always complain :P

RoT sounds good to me.

Whatever we do, we should probably talk to the person who had them moved in the first place. If they have more tokens the trice could just yo-yo between spots.

Can we have a bunch of forest and mountain chims in grubani (atm only 1 m.chim), sedicolis and hurquin.

Thanks,

Yours sincerly;

Korrode.

I play the game as I wish and no one will be telling me what I should do and what I should train. Not everyone has to be a/d addict. Get a life. My a/d has nothing to do with that and cockas are not a problem for me at all. A problem is a selfish individual that spoiled KJ for others, seeing only the end of own nose. And as always, the number of fucks used in your posts do not make them any smarter.

mimimi is all i hear here...

I mean seriously selfish? cmon, someone worked for his tokens, what i think is selfish is that ppl badly want to buy tokens now to outbid this person who got to own the right to move 2 monsters. he maybe did it for himself, but he EARNED it by getting invasion tokens so why even bother argueing here??

for attention? i mean cmon if it pees you off, work for the tokens, and reverse the current state instead trying to gather together here flaming the shit out of each other for nonsense.

Nontheless i agree KJ isnt a nice place for those trices, but its not like your whole life hangs on that map... for the time while someone tries getting the tokens

just harv elsewhere.. lotsa nice places..

Definition of selfish:

Selfishness denotes the precedence given in thought or deed to the self, i.e., self interest or self concern. It is the act of placing one's own needs or desires above the needs or desires of others. Selfishness is the opposite of altruism.

Selfishness =/= laziness.

Definition of selfish:

Selfishness denotes the precedence given in thought or deed to the self, i.e., self interest or self concern. It is the act of placing one's own needs or desires above the needs or desires of others. Selfishness is the opposite of altruism.

Selfishness =/= laziness.

yeh maybe i put the wrong words.. english is not my native tounge :S

I couldn't care less about what maps cockatrice are put on.

But on the topic of Invasion tokens being used to change monster locations and stats, as myself and some other quite experienced and prominent players pointed out when it was first implemented; letting whatever people happen to end up with invasion tokens decide such important stuff about monsters is a massively bad idea... do u let a 10 year old make important business decisions for you??? of course not... you decide yourself or take the advice of experienced people who know what they're talking about... not any ol' nub who happens to end up with a token or two.

The fact people bitch and moan about the loc of the trice instead of the reason they were allowed to be moved there in the first place just shows how massively "intellectually challenged" they really are.

Scorpius, you are right, it doesn't make any sense to argue.

I have ended discussion here :

Sure, working on it now, no worries

yet TK had to address me personally, so I have replied

it is a fair game now, one person put trices there, another one will hopefully remove them, as simple as that

waste of tokens you say? I agree, I'd use them better by making a poll, gathering more token owners together and accomplishing something that would benefit the majority, but i understand someone might prefer to use tokens as he wishes since he earned them.

The fact he has earned them cannot however affect my opinion about how bad use he has made of them - everyone has full right to disagree with me though.

Putting all cockas and tokens aside, let's respect each other's opinions even if we do not share it. And do not tell others how they should play the game, because tomorrow they might do the same to you.

I play the game as I wish and no one will be telling me what I should do and what I should train. Not everyone has to be a/d addict. Get a life. My a/d has nothing to do with that and cockas are not a problem for me at all. A problem is a selfish individual that spoiled KJ for others, seeing only the end of own nose. And as always, the number of fucks used in your posts do not make them any smarter.

By the way cruella, have I ever told you how kickass you are? I believe I have....but I swear...you are one articulate, rather ingenious woman :P

;)

Thanks sweetie, but I'm just intellectualy challenged, with nonexistent a/d, who pays for something that doesn't get me any benefits :P

;)

I was the one who moved them, Cruella. I don't train them though, I just did it for you. Only you babe. I'm busy on getting all of the cockatrices into Kasumaruamermumausa Jungle for you. Please give me time.

Scorpius, you are right, it doesn't make any sense to argue.

I have ended discussion here :

Sure, working on it now, no worries

yet TK had to address me personally, so I have replied

it is a fair game now, one person put trices there, another one will hopefully remove them, as simple as that

waste of tokens you say? I agree, I'd use them better by making a poll, gathering more token owners together and accomplishing something that would benefit the majority, but i understand someone might prefer to use tokens as he wishes since he earned them.

The fact he has earned them cannot however affect my opinion about how bad use he has made of them - everyone has full right to disagree with me though.

Putting all cockas and tokens aside, let's respect each other's opinions even if we do not share it. And do not tell others how they should play the game, because tomorrow they might do the same to you.

you have very valid points and i respect them =) i just think we should end this discussion now =) at.. this point----> .

^^

Just move them to NRM. Small enough to find the spawns.. and you can juggle between feros while waiting for respawn.

And why would we ever want to make Kusamura PK again? That's the worst idea >_<

you have very valid points and i respect them =) i just think we should end this discussion now =) at.. this point----> .

Or maybe have a sensible debate about the best place for them, that doesnt include WV or Kusa.

People dont want them in kusa due to the harving spots thats fine.

As stated by others the 10 mob spawns in WV are maybe used by 2-3 people. now we can either

A ) Increase the mob number in WV to attract more players ( but this is just theory and not guaranteed to work )

or

B ) Think of a map where they would attract more players and be used

So far, apart from Marikei and Ace who have come up with alternative locations all its been is "OMG it sucks..move them back ..move them back" which IF the original move was selfish this is also guilty of the same crime.

So instead of thinking just about ourselves ( I dont use kusa or trices, so none of my posts have been about whats good for me) lets come up with a viable solution that works for all, without trying to fook each other over

Is that to hard ?

Edited by conavar

Why do all good threads end up with flaming? Why do so many feel their opinon is the only opinon to have and if you do not think as they do or conform to them... they flame. (this is not a question to be answered with a flame :P )

Look.....it may not be how each of us would spend the tokens. But not everyones priorities or desires are the same. So he moved two trice, let him bask in his glory and enjoy them for whatever reason he chose. We will find a way around it as we always do...and maybe next person to cash in 2 tokens, will place giants in votd. I won't like it, I might whine...but I won't personally attack someone that thinks it's a GREAT idea ;)

Remember..a player placed these... if Radu placed them, then I could see going on an on about the benifits for the game and community to come up with a better placement for all to enjoy..but this is a PLAYER that won a chance to move any two anywhere.....accept it and move on

Edited by Marikei

omgzor your ressources is harder to get, just go mine somewhere else.. as for yew, beh, just use mm cape

but :

[PM from Acelon: I'm tired of hearing that excuse. Not everyone wants to worry about that all the time :P]

[PM to Acelon: ^^]

[PM from Acelon: you guys need new arguments ;)]

[PM to Acelon: mm perk ? :]]

[PM from Acelon: waste w/o a mm removal stone]

[PM to Acelon: ^^ yep but its not my problem :D]

i mean... make usefull stuff for the map ? we don't need more iron / silver mines.

quick edit : its simple, why didn't people complain about nc pk cave getting pk again... when iron was just soo close to nc sto ?

Edited by Michic0_oL

Kusamura : Recently had a/d arena , silver / iron deposits added to increase the flow of players through that map.

Have people been using the Arena ? Yep, did people take advantage of the ore deposits therefore increasing the flow of players using the map ? Yep.

Will that all change by moving 2 cockatrice to Kusa ? Yep. The PK arena is an 80 a/d arena right ? so you can be what ? 95 a/d at the most ( true sighted ) to PK in there ? People with that a/d dont have the ignore level for a fluff do they ? Or maybe they do ....... but still .....

Personally I think Acelon has come up with the best idea so far, to move them to NRM along with the Fero.

I admit when I read the update I automatically just wanted the cocks back in willowvine , but perhaps this isnt the best solution, however relocating them to another map sounds like it is already being worked on by a few players.

Plus , to the people who have decided for the rest of EL that Kusa needs more cock , why not bash a few more brain cells together and SAVE the tokens for something better like adding more spawns? just an idea :P

Edited by Ateh