Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

9/17/2007 Invasion

Overall I found it really fun. I'm not a particularly high level fighter and there was plenty for me to go for. If I had to critisize it in any way I'd say it was a little short-lived, but that's my opinion.

All in all a great invasion with a nice range of enemies. :omg:

EDIT : I would just like to add that the spawns were really good. Had no problems with lag like I have in previous invasions. That gives it a much higher score on the fun scale in my opinion. :icon13:

Edited by FatboyJaxx

he start was nice. i always like such mass summoned crowds. i missed the fluffies in that invasion. and at the end there were only dragons. some more of such crowds would have made it more nice to me. my personel oppinion. and it was a bit short at all. but where i was it was very nice. thx for that :icon13:

EDIT: i give 7/10 stars :omg:

Edited by Eifi

Fantastic, I particularly liked the wide range of monsters used giving something for all levels of fighters to have a go at. Could have lasted a little longer and ranged across both continents.

I give it 8 out of 10. :icon13:

Missed the first bit, but from the time i participated it was very fun. Nice variety of monsters and pretty entertaining. 9/10 from me.

PS: Next time skip class and make the invasion longer :icon13:

I was missing fluffs as well but we had feros and des chims for that so no prob.

would've just liked if we had the Dragon Place Multi Combat. would've looked cool

seeing a dozent players fight the dragon.

My first invasion, excellent, pace is really fast and its amusing to watch lines of peeps race across maps.

Nice to know whats coming up and if your up to that class of beast its great. As an allrounder it was a real treat.

If only the phone hadnt rung :icon13:

9/10 do it again anyday.

JC

I loved it!!It was great time of day for it, lots of players on (all levels), we could easily find where the monsters were per instructions on channel 6, very clear and informative.

Would have been nice to have the dragons multi, so many of us could attack it and make more of a team effort.

More monsters too, so many of us, was very fast to kill them...but sooooo much fun !! It took a while to get from map to map even using portals room, which really got clustered at the point of entry and you could not move. By the time i got to first point, all monsters almost dead. I'm glad i can use portals room, if i had to walk and use boats, i would not have gotten any kills probably.

It was really a lot of fun. I wish we had more of these types of invaisions, so great to hang out with all my friends and go killing monsters defending these Eternal Lands. It breaks up the day from harvesting and training.

Do it again! Do it again !!! hehehe

Would swap to ubermonsters a little slower. Instead put some more chimmy waves or something in a mix with tigers and bears. So you get rid of most people already and it's less lag for people who do get to fight stuff like Yeti, Giants and Dragons.

And yea, take multicombat. :icon13:

-Blee

Was good fun :icon13:. Cant be long enough of course. And maybe put the dragons on a multi map, since a very low percentage of players can take them alone.

Was good fun :omg:. Cant be long enough of course. And maybe put the dragons on a multi map, since a very low percentage of players can take them alone.

yes please :icon13:

hehe i loved it...those rabid creatures over runed us! I loved to see peoples to work side by side!

I would rate it 9/10....

here is a screeny!

rabid Gargolys

Troger

League of Groovy Gentlemen

edit: removed the pic to big...i put a link in place of it!

Edited by Troger

Was great, also, Dragons on multi would be nice for those llike me that run and hide behind quimbly when the dragon looks hungry.

Jumpy

Sorry about the dragon not on multi... I could have sworn I had PV as a multi map when I coded it. My mistake :P

I really liked how you had monsters seperated at the last invasion in PV so that if you knew you couldnt handle the dragon, you'd know where to stay away from :P it was good that everything wasn't all mixed up so you could choose what you wanted to attack. :P

Wish I hadn't missed it - I never participate in invasions since I'm only around 40 a/d. However, gargs would be fair game for me (as long as it isn't multi-combat 1-on-10), and it would be fun to try one out. Just give the high-level chars something else to do so they don't wipe out the gargs in 3 seconds...

Nice beginning.

Sedicolis: Tons of gargs, they died in just few seconds (I've killed ~100 without making a step :hug:)

th_el_10.jpg

Next, goblins and orcs in port Anitora. I just got this lil' screenie:

I got there few minutes later than others, but there were just few mobs left for me ;/

th_el_15.jpg

Crowd in teleport room:

th_el_16.jpg

And phantom warriors + armed skelies in Zirakinbar (there were also some trolls and ogres, but it was hard to get to the zirakinbar stronghold --> too many ppl :hug:)

th_el_20.jpg

His Majesty Ebulness:

th_el_25.jpg

And last stage: Palon Vertas.

Pandas from Kusamura:

th_el_30.jpg

Desert Chims from Bethel

th_el_32.jpg

Red (& black) Dragon:

(on non-mulicombat map?! ebul!)

th_el_39.jpg

th_el_42.jpg

Extra cockatrice for bystanders :huh:

th_el_45.jpg

Final score: medium.

Lots of gargs at the beginning. Less mobs later ;/

There were no fluffies, just few ferries ;(

And... it was short. Just the dragons made some problems, other mobs didn't. But anyway, it's good to have some training from time to time :P