Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Vacation

Just wanted o let you know that we got to Romania and everything is well. As you can see, we do have some Internet connection, but it's mobile, so it might not work in other locations. Because of this, it's not a good idea to buy items yet.

Hope everything is ok and you guys will behave in our absence, or else :laugh:

Hope everything is ok and you guys will behave in our absence

i try... kk i rly try ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

have fun :laugh:

You're almost as bad as me, Ent! I travel a lot for work, and I think I'm putting a few ISP's kids through college. :laugh:

Have a great vacation, and GL with the trigonometry. :laugh:

Have a great time, buy me a stick of rock .ro domain name (what rodent wouldn't have .ro after his name?)

Just wanted o let you know that we got to Romania and everything is well. As you can see, we do have some Internet connection, but it's mobile, so it might not work in other locations. Because of this, it's not a good idea to buy items yet.

Hope everything is ok and you guys will behave in our absence, or else :)

awesome..enjoy yourself, mabye take some pictures of nice sights and scenes and post :D

Rofl we try to dont shock ya when ya back :D:P

And ya bring some Pics of nice sights there :D

And now get off comp and enjoy your vacation :)

and you guys will behave in our absence, or else :D

You sure are asking a whole lot, Ent... **swallows hard** We're behaving... yeah.. 0.o

You didn't see anything.. did you? :)I DENY EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Anythings better than New Jersey! :)

Ent-joy! And send an EL postcard...

Glad to hear you two got down there safe.

Hope you have an amazing time! :)

Sorry to hear about the weather...104 the other day..yikes

how's the weather down there?

Hot as hell, ~40C

lol reminds me of my hot home trinidad

Lol you from trinidad? Guess you know about Guyana eh?

And Entropy everything will be fine (breaks glass) :) , get off computer and enjoy your vacation...you need it . :bangwall:

I'll see if I can upload some pics later on, but this connection is not very fast, so I might just wait until I get home. If I post any until then, I'll let you know.

Hot as hell, ~40C

lol reminds me of my hot home trinidad

Lol you from trinidad? Guess you know about Guyana eh?

And Entropy everything will be fine (breaks glass) :) , get off computer and enjoy your vacation...you need it . :icon13:

Yea, those stupid idiots are a disgrace to my country. I am from Trindad but i don't live there currently :bangwall:

Edited by XitragupteN

Hot as hell, ~40C

Imagine that I live in Romania and is ~40C everyday....that's a crime...anyway good to see you arrived well Ent

Have fun and u must feel very lucky cause next to Romania(in Greece) the temperature was 45+C.

I hope you are not using Rom-Telecom :)

It's been 45+ here too, a week ago.

No, I am not using Romtelecom, I am using Vodaphone. Actually, I am boycotting all the Greek products and services exactly because of the fact that the Greek state robed millions of romanian people, me included, since they took over it. And even now, they tried to make an exception for Romania and Bulgaria on the EU council to not have cheaper phone rates.

It's been 45+ here too, a week ago.

No, I am not using Romtelecom, I am using Vodaphone. Actually, I am boycotting all the Greek products and services exactly because of the fact that the Greek state robed millions of romanian people, me included, since they took over it. And even now, they tried to make an exception for Romania and Bulgaria on the EU council to not have cheaper phone rates.

They are robbing greeks too. Because of Romtelecom (its a greek company behind this name) i wasnt able to be online for 2 months.

I just wanted to upgrade my dsl...

They punished me..and they tried to force me to keep paying for their services and not to change isp.

Unfortunately politicians nowadays are nothing else than the servants of some bussinessmen.

I heard that Romtelecom lost 75% of their clients in Romania cause they increased prices and i am really glad that Romanians acted like that.

Something similar happened to Greece.

Edited by agis29

Yes, the lovly OTE..

Aren't they partially a state owned company? If so, be carefull who you vote for the next election.