Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Changing the Ila Prima tavern color

Paint it white?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Paint it white?

• Yes, white would be better!
    • No, let it as it is!

Sorry, Roja, but to me it doesn't go well with the surroundings and I don't like the horses on it the way you've added them.

Sorry, Roja, but to me it doesn't go well with the surroundings and I don't like the horses on it the way you've added them.

you don't...you don't really mean that, do you? :laugh:

I worked a freakin day at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

you don't...you don't really mean that, do you? :laugh:

I worked a freakin day at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Oh em gee again with the pretty ponies >_<

Awww. I might get used to it, I had only just seen it. It is good work though. I didn't say I hate it completely, it is nicely done.

I think your work on it is awesome Roja, however I fear that by teh time teh gnome council contractor gets to paint it on teh tavern, it'll have been changed from teh original plan and end up Magnolia, instead of white.

(*note for UK council workers/paint buyers who may be reading this:- The fact that you end up ruining every single UK council owned property by painting Magnolia on teh walls is in my view a criminal offence and you should be hung by teh figgins. This view is very possibly not shared by EL, its owners or any other player using this board, except one).

I vote YES! Then I can stand next to the tavern and disappear stealth nija style.

But I solidly reject the idea for buying paint and a new painting skill. You will have tons of complaints on the channels.

[n00b@1]I just painted Ms Lorpak's house bright red and someone from EBUL guild put graffiti all over it!

[celticlady@1]Get over it. Ms Lorpak prefers blue anyway.

:wub: