Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Changing the Ila Prima tavern color

Paint it white?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Paint it white?

• Yes, white would be better!
    • No, let it as it is!

We were thinking to change the color of the Ila Prima tavern to white.

This is because it would be more visible to the new players if they come at night time. We also belive this will improve the game for some veteran players as well, because white is a very peaceful color.

PKers, for example, might feel less likely to PK, so people can go and harvest hydrogenium in peace.

So, what do you think, would it be a good idea or not?

Can't it be something like very bright brown instead of white? White is such cold colour. Make it warmer, like yellowish, greenish or brownish or even purpleish.

Gil

(Didn't vote - I don't like white)

PKers, for example, might feel less likely to PK, so people can go and harvest hydrogenium in peace.

ROFLMAO :P

Agrees to Gil. Pure white would hurt your eyes too much, something like light brown or yellowish would be nice.

Remember the snow IP, that was a pain in the 455! :P

Piper

Blue has been clinically proven to be a color that soothes and calms people. I think a nice sky or powder blue would be a much better choice than white. It would be less hard on the eyes than such a large white structure if the blue was a muted blue anyway. Go blue. Ice blue would be awesome by the way and it could really look cool.

TirunCollimdus

I voted yes - but I'd like to suggest a more pastel colour, pastel would stand out and per your example ent, pastels are used in a number of official buildings to relax people in otherwise stressful occupations. :)

I can't believe you're gonna draft Roja into painting and decorating :P She's an artist not a painter, there is quite a difference :)

If you outsource, my company has painted some of the best outhouses you're never likely to see :D

Can't it be something like very bright brown instead of white? White is such cold colour. Make it warmer, like yellowish, greenish or brownish or even purpleish.

Gil

I agree with Gilean, I voted for white, but a nice warm color would be nice.

If there was other colours to vote on i would have but since there's only white i'd say go for it, if it get's too bright just turn it down a nodge :P

Gil

(Didn't vote - I don't like white)

I voted yes, perfect for me :D

But the pker thingie was funny though :P I must be smoking rock!

Edited by ELVARG

Blue has been clinically proven to be a color that soothes and calms people. I think a nice sky or powder blue would be a much better choice than white. It would be less hard on the eyes than such a large white structure if the blue was a muted blue anyway. Go blue. Ice blue would be awesome by the way and it could really look cool.

TirunCollimdus

I agree.

white??? this is obviously going to be an advantage to irl rich players and high a/d pk'ers...I voted against it....

how about a nice misty buff... or mint sunrise?

white??? this is obviously going to be an advantage to irl rich players and high a/d pk'ers...I voted against it....

how about a nice misty buff... or mint sunrise?

No, I think it would affect everyone equally.

I mean, ok, maybe players under OA 30 will benefit less from it, but everyone over OA 50 should have equal advantage.

ok maybe i missed smoething o.O but..how would changin it white be a benefit o.O

on the other hand ithink achange would be nice, like when IP was snowy it was awesome :P.. a facelift so to speak for the tavern seems good :D

checks the calender.....no its not april 1st....

is it bad if you spray adult beverage out of your nose all up into your keyboard?

also .... I happen to think white is pretty, it would be fun for me to hide against the walls and pop out when people try to go in.

And this is why I'm still playing this game after 10months. :P

How about lime green? Hard to miss that. Dunno what it'd do to pkers... make them want to barf? :D

I must be missing something on this question, or just not drunk enough to get it. :P

Where is the Ila Prima tavern located? Is it on IP (newb island)? Never really noticed the name of the IP tavern whenever I entered it.

Ent is going to change the color to white anyway. If he didn't want to do it he would have changed his mind by now and closed this thread because of "too much bitching".

PS - voted yes, but only because I wanted to show that I can also vote like retarded and didn't actually read the other option. Still was only the 3rd to vote :-/