Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Screenshot of the week

btw, i'm taking these in the order posted...so if there are like 5 screenshots i like, all i want to use, the first one i'll take is the person who posted it first :icon13:

Enyo, how did you make those pics (the one you left and the others your removed). you can kinda view the whole map from your position. how is that possible?

Guest Enyo

Enyo, how did you make those pics (the one you left and the others your removed). you can kinda view the whole map from your position. how is that possible?

Yes I did.. I took them all and only a few I increased the perspective which can be found under advanced video options but be careful because not all video cards can handle that much. I only did it for a few of the screenies. Nitager is the one who told me about perspective but he didn't explain how to boost it up, lol.

Question for you guys: I'm going to put up a ssotw gallery too eventually, would you like your game names to go next to your pic that got selected?

Ok I made a new ssotw archive page that has your game names on it too. If anyone objects to that they can tell me and i won't put it.

It seems like ctrl+p does nothing here ... shouldn't it put the screenie in el map or what? *dang* I feel like a nuub :o

I dont know where windows has the el configuration directory, but there should be a folder named "screenshots", if not it is somewhere else or a linux thing, then sorry for that. :mace: