What Irks you

in game

roleplayers

marrie ingame

girls talk like *kiss* *hug*

Perfect english.

people that r like 12 year old and act like 50 year old ppl ( woodeh) lol

polish noobs that spamm dasz mi cos plz

o yeh and ppl that want to be special, talk in diff fonts on forum etc (like matrix green font >.>)

and much much more

yep but i mean serious roleplayers that talk like

Hail sir vwpro

:gives vwpro flowers

shit liek that >.>

also if u play a RPG, it doesnt mean u need to roleplay, its a MMorpg..i play to lvl

• lack of tolerance;
  • stupidity, in meaning of being to lazy to think;
  • politics and politicians - all'em;
  • people/religions/factions claiming to have monopoly on the rightness;
  • zillion other things;
  • would forget 'give me free stuffz0r' phrase;

Ingame

1. noobs who think they will get rich bagjumping

2. female orcs

3.scammers

4.noobs who think they know every thing

real life

1. stupid ppl

2. rap

3. ps2

4. pop stars

5. politics

6. speed limits lol

7.very young kids

Edited by SirEomer

Just had a real life irk:

Drivers who pull out right in front of you even though nobody is behind you...then go sooooooooo slow...then speed up to run through the red light and leave you stuck at it. :icon13:

Drivers who pull out right in front of you even though nobody is behind you...then go sooooooooo slow...then speed up to run through the red light and leave you stuck at it. :icon13:

or how about the jerk that pulls out in front of you, hits the breaks and turns off into the next driveway

or how about the jerk that pulls out in front of you, hits the breaks and turns off into the next driveway

Or how about slow drivers in all....

Perfect english.

people that r like 12 year old and act like 50 year old ppl ( woodeh) lol

That made my biggest irks quite clear:

* People who constantly speak in broken english, when they're capable of better. C'est assez difficile dans cette langue irrégulier déjà, sans une langue tordue.

* People who are 20+ years of age, but behave like 12 year olds.

Edited by crusadingknight

Or how about slow drivers in all....
not meaning to argue when the other driver genuinely is driving poorly, but... people who drive faster and expect you to do the same (this includes things like tailgating, since you must not be going fast enough for them)

ever had to drive slowly because you're looking at house numbers or whatever? and had someone behind you getting impatient?

actually, I might extend that to poor assumptions in general being irksome...

ever had to drive slowly because you're looking at house numbers or whatever?

Well that is kind of inconsiderate as well, imo :icon13: Yes we've all done it but I certainly don't blame the guy behind me for getting impatient. If possible, i'd signal to the person that I was sorry if it couldn't be helped.

Well that is kind of inconsiderate as well, imo
no, there's a fair and valid reason why you have to go slow, and people are in such a rush they can't handle it.

it's not uncommon for people to be tailgating or overtaking even at the speed limit. impatience is a bad thing in normal situations. when you're in direct control of something that can cause the death of you and many others, it's far worse

for a slower-paced setting... when you're in a queue (like at traffic lights to continue the example), people generally feel a need to move forward a meter if the person in front does. it doesn't get you there any sooner (and nor does driving slightly faster make much difference) but the impatient person feels like they're doing something

impatience is annoying (or worse when you have to deal with the results)

Edited by ttlanhil

People who claim they will do something, like meet you somewhere, and then get side tracked and never show up or call until you have wasted the entire day waiting on them. :icon13:

People who slurp tea eat with thier mouth open <shudder>,guys with white socks ,mullets sandles with socks , trousers pulled up past the belly button oh why there should be a law against it there realy should :icon13:. In game noobs who sit in kf then complain to me when someone kills them i mean do i look like i care "omg are you ok " i always say it always regret it but hey aunty DES loves all newbies to death :sneaky: so complain away i'll always lend a sympathetic ear ..................love Des

another traffic related one.....

people who don't move the extra metre forward to allow you to go dowwn the slip lane and turn

Here's one of the driving ones that gets me... the people that have to whizzz past you at something like 95mph in a 65mph zone, then pull in front of you, jam on the brakes, and go 45mph...

Folks who say they dont like the Hippity Hop music even though they secretly do and are mad because they are no rythm having non-dancers :P They are soo jealouse!

Folks who tend to think rap/hip hop are the same thing

Folks who seem to think Black/african americans are the same as Aricans/African americans (PM me for more info on this if you want)

Sometimes I get annoyed at non capitalized first Letter in names. Really if its mine! (But I can let it slide :D )