Eternal Lands Official Forums

:( hi this game only has one creature of the night which is gargoyles well wat about having a lycan in the game (werewolves in case ya dont know) but u can only kill them with silver weopons

one way which can only happen if ranging comes out would be to mine silver make it into bars then shape it into arrow tips and attach it onto a tree branch (this proccess is called fleching) :icon13:

a melee way to kill theme would be simmalar but instead of making arrows u make a sword which u have to enchant to direct the damage towards lycans (same with arrowes forgot to mention) :mace:

now of course there would have to be a hunter u have to seek out to buy lets say a book of werewolf hunting because the knoladge of sumthing like this doesnt just come to u

I think the idea of vampires and werewolves at night would be cool, and hel maybe even an infection style effect from being killed by them after so many times :bow_arrow: I wouldn't mind having a werewolf as a char :D

Hello, I made THIS particular suggestion a LLLOOONNNNGGG time ago when I used to play EL ^_^ but i havent played in awhile, i MIGHT make a comeback, lol the return of the White Mage Zelse.

There is nothing wrong with suggesting something that has already ben suggested by someone else, the more people that express an interest in something, the more likely it is to be noticed. I for one would love a p2p race of lycans.

what would be nice is a ring that make you change in a werewolf for sometime like 5+10 minutes :D

wut you think about this ? :)

What about a lycantrope p2p perk... sure few ppl get born with lycantropy. It would have some base creature, say an elf, and when he gets the perk, he can make shapechanges for the desired creature for free in the night.

I was thinking about other p2p perks, like:

vampirism: it was said as a race... but nobody gets born as a vampire, and some ppl get cured of vampirism. Of course it would get a new look, and new abilities and weakness based on the vampires folklore.

clericate: only available for ppl who done all the quest for a god and only serve one god. It would gives +5% of experience above the normal, and the ppl would be able to make blessings in a fashion, like be able to concede one god blessing for free for himself or a friend in one hour.

But i got a little offtopic... is possible to have p2p perks? and if afirmative is possible to have a lycan perk?

LadyWolf, I had you in mind when I posted :lol:

Not that I'm in love with you or anything, for one thing, you've already got a in-game Mister, and I'm only ten :lol:

I think this werewolf/shapechanging will be more suited as a skill.

And remember, to keep some gaming balance it will be more for looks and not a über race.

lol @ L.Wolf going crazy in a wolf topic :x

dont mezz with da wolf kthx :>

Didnt Ent and Roja say they were going to make a shapeshifting skill in the game?

so maybe werewolf changing will be part of that

edit: ebul typos

Edited by gilthanas

Didnt Ent and Roja say they were going to make a shapeshifting skill in the game?

so maybe werewolf changing will be apart of that

212106[/snapback]

Roja said that, yup! (finally someone remembered ^_^ )

Shapeshifting.....sounds like a very cool idea. If it doesn't get it's own skill it'd probably fit best under summoning since essentially you have to summon the change. *shrugs* Maybe you could do shapeshifting with perhaps 10 of the animal's fur/pelt, 10 life ess, and 5 magic ess and the effect would last until you either die or recast it (but for free to change back to normal). There'd be alot of skins to draw up for the 3D meshes though, but it'd still be cool to have in there.

What about a lycantrope p2p perk... sure few ppl get born with lycantropy. It would have some base creature, say an elf, and when he gets the perk, he can make shapechanges for the desired creature for free in the night.

vampirism: it was said as a race... but nobody gets born as a vampire, and some ppl get cured of vampirism. Of course it would get a new look, and new abilities and weakness based on the vampires folklore.

clericate: only available for ppl who done all the quest for a god and only serve one god. It would gives +5% of experience above the normal, and the ppl would be able to make blessings in a fashion, like be able to concede one god blessing for free for himself or a friend in one hour.

But i got a little offtopic... is possible to have p2p perks? and if afirmative is possible to have a lycan perk?

211932[/snapback]

how about if someone sees you changing into a werewolf you get the antisocial perk for 6 hours?

That would be pretty sloppy considering how most players don't always play 100% zoomed out and sometimes objects at the edge of that zoom are clipped off screen. That and it'd probably start a complaining fiesta. Maybe having the mana cost high would work for it, like ranging from 20-60 mana depending on what you change to.

btw, I hope the shapeshifting thing makes it so your character is still recognized as humanoid a bit, like acquiring certain traits of the animal such as their ears, tail, skin/fur, head shape, ect. and maybe be slightly shorter. Works both for effect and so you could still wield weapons and such.

I think the idea of vampires and werewolves at night would be cool, and hel maybe even an infection style effect from being killed by them after so many times ;) I wouldn't mind having a werewolf as a char :D

211478[/snapback]

that would be pretty cool

:):):D:)

That would be pretty sloppy considering how most players don't always play 100% zoomed out and sometimes objects at the edge of that zoom are clipped off screen. That and it'd probably start a complaining fiesta. Maybe having the mana cost high would work for it, like ranging from 20-60 mana depending on what you change to.

btw, I hope the shapeshifting thing makes it so your character is still recognized as humanoid a bit, like acquiring certain traits of the animal such as their ears, tail, skin/fur, head shape, ect. and maybe be slightly shorter. Works both for effect and so you could still wield weapons and such.

213195[/snapback]

as long as we have our names over our head ill be happy :D or will i ;)

211932[/snapback]

about no one being born as a vampire i read in a book that a vamp can breed a "dhamphire" half vampire then a vampire can make them a full one.

what would be nice is a ring that make you change in a werewolf for sometime like 5+10 minutes ;)

wut you think about this ? :D

211715[/snapback]

i think it could get annoying

just to give u my opinion

I think this werewolf/shapechanging will be more suited as a skill.

And remember, to keep some gaming balance it will be more for looks and not a über race.

211993[/snapback]

it actually coud be a skill cuz on a show theres this guy whos a werewolf and he ran away after meeting another werewolf and when he came back for a few days

could change at will.

;)

GrOwLs <.<

Shivar, you know me too well :D

Dark_Nightmare...nvm lol

confused_sun...don't multi post, that's what the edit button is for..

I still wanna see a wolf race...