Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

What other p2p races would you like in game?

Votes :

1. A lizard race would be kewl

2. Any thing Undead would be kewl

3. I'd like to see a hog type of race..with 50 food max level lol

Edited by curiouscha

Maybe an insectiod race?

214897[/snapback]

Yes. I was trying to find a pic for that, invision a huge walking grasshopper and you get the idea.

214948[/snapback]

I was thinking of something more like a ant that could stand up, maybe I can find a picture.

Edited by Dunian

Lol better watch out you aracnephobics!

214949[/snapback]

*Raises hand*

Arachniphobics, you mean. Which, by the way, is the fear of Arachnids, not Insects, mainly Spiders. Which, by the way, are not insects.

For Drow just adding another skin color for elves would work.. on Halflings ..We have Gnomes. The only differance would be a smaller Nose? =/

If you want to be a vampire, just use the pale skin color, and stay indoors during the day. Then run around at night saying ":bites XXperson's neck.". ^_^

ooooooooooooohhhh pick me! pick me! ok, i was thinking like shadow people. kinda like ghosts-slightly transparent but yet visible. they should be either grayish or like charcoal color (hence the shadow).

so waddya think? (kinda lame, i know, but, hey, im a noob! :rolleyes: )

thanks,

-->Promose<--

What I was thinking. I would be either gnome scientist, wraith-like crature, ore black draegoni.

And there should be another dragon-like race which should look a little like this, and the lower body more dragon-like. I present to thee, the Dracon!:dracon.jpg

Lol better watch out you aracnephobics!

214949[/snapback]

*Raises hand*

Arachniphobics, you mean. Which, by the way, is the fear of Arachnids, not Insects, mainly Spiders. Which, by the way, are not insects.

215073[/snapback]

Hmm, thought it was Arachnophobia, which causes arachnophobes (or arachnophobics) to be arachnophobic when they see spiders... which are not insects.

How about a demonic race that snuck out from hell when mortos made it possible for the earthbound races 2 get back up?

Don't have a pic for the suggestion but if u want i can see if i can get one 2 post here.

It was just a thought that popped up in my head when i was thinking of a race that would be easy 2 explane how and why they got out 2 the world of EL.

How about a demonic race that snuck out from hell when mortos made it possible for the earthbound races 2 get back up?

Don't have a pic for the suggestion but if u want i can see if i can get one 2 post here.

It was just a thought that popped up in my head when i was thinking of a race that would be easy 2 explane how and why they got out 2 the world of EL.

215670[/snapback]

Like ummm this or something?'

a_demons_pics.jpg

Like ummm this or something?

215673[/snapback]

Maby something more human like but but it's a good startpoint.

Thx for the picsuggestion ras! :blink:

(oh and if u need a storyline for this race i'm more then happy 2 help out with it :D been thinking about it for a few days so i have some ideas)

Edited by Entris

ooooooooooooohhhh pick me! pick me! ok, i was thinking like shadow people. kinda like ghosts-slightly transparent but yet visible. they should be either grayish or like charcoal color (hence the shadow).

so waddya think? (kinda lame, i know, but, hey, im a noob! ;) )

thanks,

-->Promose<--

215074[/snapback]

bring out the old EL characters for when the game first started then :)

we were see through, and looked...well, zombish!

-kat

edit: very annoying typo :D

Edited by kat

Shades, spectre-like, hooded, faces concealed in shadows, can be chosen weather you want face shadowed or not. Partially transparent, and dark colors. A little wraith-like, and the faces will be similar. I'm thinking up a cool story for me if they make guys like that ;)

Well i think we need a new race thats rather then melee uses range, but if that doesnt work i have high hopes for a werewolf, that at night transform to a werewolf, just a thought ^_^

I think we should have pvp that look more like monsters. Example the orchans should look like orcs or goblins.

Thats a good idea, mabey the answer isn't a new race but updating existing ones, like more options for apearence :huh:

Trust me, Entropy and Roja aren't going to change the existing races, maybe add a couple new face-styles but that's probally it. This topic is for suggestions for new races.

I think if you can make it so humans (or any race) could be obese/very large in the belly (trying to be PC here) it would be very cool/cute. id love to see Biggie_smallz and Fat_albert characters walking around hehe, or a fat little Drawf

EDIT: Let me warn you that Shivar, the almighty FPS gamer, said this idea is "the stupid ever". I told him what I think of his game play and his ability to flame without thinking. Now that you have been warned, you can read the "stupid ever" idea.

This one will sound odd, but I was thinking of "Ephemera" (plural "Ephemerae"). The name sounds good but wait for the rest :

That would be a race of fairy like beings that would have 2 very special features :

- they would start off with better stats, especially for magic.

- they would have only ONE life (hence the name)

Once you die, you restart from zero with the same character or you can restart with another ephemera (different name, different face).

Now, stops throwing in the tomatoes, EL is a free country and this is just a suggestion. (Others in suggestions). I know many of you will think this idea sucks, but I personnally love it.

PS: that would add a little more spice to the death factor :-)

Edited by Sildegaar

That would be a race of fairy like beings that would have 2 very special features :

- they would start off with better stats, especially for magic.

- they would have only ONE life (hence the name)

Once you die, you restart from zero with the same character or you can restart with another ephemera (different name, different face).

Even with only 1 life available, it's an easy thing to get mm perk and stay out of pk maps. It is the same thing as buying stats for $$$ and just won't happen.