Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreenGanjaKing

IT'S A BABY!?!?!

Since i know waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many people ingame i am gonna take the lazy route and post the pics of my son here....as i am GGK laziness is my thing.... and just PMing the links is much easier than sending email after email after email and so on and so forth....so here is for all the EL community to see when/wherever you feel the need....also if you got some of your own do post :P

1729215yu.th.jpg

1728423gq.th.jpg

1727296jm.th.jpg

and to avoid the annoying questions

1) its a boy

2) 21 inches-sry not good at converting these messurements so will have to do it yourself....only ok at converting weight...

3)8.14 pounds and i think that is something like 4.16768 kg....but i could be wrong on the metric weight

Happy birthday little Green )

And grats to you too daddy Green :P

*hugs*

Jez

OMG!! GGK he is soooo adorable. You did awesome, I know you are a proud daddy, and rightfully so. Good luck with the little one.

Wubs ya GGK and your little one too :D

OMG!! GGK he is soooo adorable. You did awesome, I know you are a proud daddy, and rightfully so.  Good luck with the little one.

Wubs ya GGK and your little one too :D

205689[/snapback]

hmmm....well....as far as me doing awesome..i really didnt do much....just a couple hours of more moving than i usuallly would :icon13:....most of the work was done by his mom carrying him for 9 months then lying in a hospital for 3 days trying to pop him out....so ill give her the credit on this one ;)..

Enjoy every second with him now before he starts asking to play outside just as you approach another overall level :hiya:

Seriously, from one doting dad to another, may the change from nappy (diaper) to toilet go smoothly and fast.

Gratz bro, give greenganjaQueen and greenganjaPrince a big hug from me.. tell him when he's older I'll take him hunting for rabbits :D

"really, it was my baby on my keyboard that did it while i went to the bathroom!"

Congrats and don't spend too much time on EL now :)

:):) Omg Man I'm so happy for ya Teira sent me the picks!!!

You better be a proud Papa

All the best

Ric