Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

NPC Portraits

Hey guys I'm making more NPC portraits for the game, and I was thinking it'd be cool if some of the NPC can look like YOU (the real life you that is) :)

it would not be a photo, it would be a computer painted portrait like the ones now in the game, so it won't end up looking EXACTLY like you, but as close as possible. I can also modify you a bit so you can be a different race(like long ears for elves, different colored skin/hair for orchans/draegoni). So just tell me what race/colors you'd like to be as well :(

So, if you'd like to have your portrait drawn and be an NPC in the game(btw the NPC's name will NOT be your name), you can either post your picture here, in this thread, or post a link to it, or if you want to remain anonymous then you can email me your photo

Please make it YOUR photo though, not a joke photo or someone else's photo! Of course there's no way I can prove that so I'm trusting on your honesty if you decide to do this.

Well that's it, not all of these will be in the next update, but the one after it for sure.

Edit: also, if you wear glasses, please tell me if you want them in the pic or not!!

P.S....there will be glasses in the game in the future ;) Not just for gnomes :P

49950sw.jpg

157781[/snapback]

:(:P <_<

damn I'm hot!!!

I'd like to be human but if there is need of any other kinds just make me what you would like :)

the clothes and such don't matter at least not to me so whatever is cool :angry: as long as i am not nakie ;)

Edited by ChangeYourName

me2.jpg

<<< i also look like my character.

edit:

make him human and you can give him ether blue, red or green clothes but if possible i would love fur ;)

Edited by dns_server

Whee! This is a great idea :P Here's me (I look like my character too):

DSCF0089.jpg

Picture_4.jpg

Elven would be excellent, with a pink shirt please (if the shirt shows up).

Oh, and I'm the girl in the top one, in case there was any confusion. :):( Thanks!

Edit: If you have need of an NPC in a barrel...then I volunteer ;)

Edited by Tanyia

Omg I have to be in this!

262761-835680.jpg Cept coul you give me red eyes? PLEEEASE! I want red eyes!

EDIT: My bad, Im an elf with a black shirt... and red eyes... PLEASE RED EYES! :-)

DOUBLE EDIT: No glasses. And.... actually just look at my vamp post. make me like that. ;)

Edited by scarab2k

I'll volunteer mine, as long as no one runs screaming.

Prom2000Pic1.jpg

Please don't make me a dwarf or gnome. I'd rather not be short.

EDIT: Some details added -

Race: Draegoni (red?) or Human (Normal) preferred (whichever looks better), No dwarf/gnome

Hair: Male long or short, deep brown (same as boots)

Shirt: Red or white (your choice of which looks better) if you can add a cape (like Trik), Red if no cape.

Pants (if used): Black.

Boots (if used): Leather textured, black unless you get a REAL good deep brown texture.

Cape (if included): I know it's not used for anything yet, but I like the red cape file. I even switched my ex. cape pic with it.

Lemme know if this is enough for ya now (picky! :lol: ). I'd like to see what you come up with!

Edited by Arnieman

hey guys you need to tell me what race you want to be too..and the color of your shirt too.

Edit your posts to reflect that, ok? Thanks :D

P.S. if you don't tell me I'll make you whatever I want :P

err, here's my pic post #271

i have trouble with using photo bucket so, erm, use this one. if you rather a different i can e-mail it to you.

Kat's pic

what to make me...

ummm, how about an elf, with...erm, long hoop earrings :lol: ahh...erm, black black shirt maybe? i dunno, make me into anything you like, just not a gnome... :P

-kat

This sounds fun :P Here's a pic of me B)

6708941c.jpg

If u use my pic i'd like 2 be an elf with a black or red shirt.

(edit: put in "red" for the shirt color and change the link 2 my pic put the wrong 1 in there lol )

Edited by Entris

crannog.jpg

here i am...if the pic is too bad to use, let me know and ill get a better one.

Human for me - any colour shirt/hair/skin

Edited by crannog

Roja...remember the old happy spirits days?

Any chance you wanna remake the bartender NPC? :P Say...a human; brown hair (the 1st head...in other words, no facial hair) green shirt; brown pants; dark brown boots; pic (actually a couple, convenient eh?):

392838866.jpg

(if the pic doesn't show then just use http://userpics.buddypic.com/ps/tumaros/l/392838866.jpg )

(Plus, if you need a better pic, just let me know :) )

And...hm...for the hair in the portrait...can you make it like my south park avatar's?

If that's too much to ask then I don't care, as long as he's in Happy Spirits B)

Heh, this is gonna rock...can't wait to see everyone else :)

[EDIT: human, not elf :)]

Edited by Tumaros

sure if you guys have better pictures then post the better pictures :P I can only draw it as good as I can see it so... :)

this will be fun, I intend to put myself in there too, but you will have to guess who i am :rolleyes:

Iszi...have you tried imageshack.us?

And Roj...I'll keep an eye open :rolleyes:

(My guess...the best-drawn char :P)

Edited by Tumaros

I emailed my photo to Roja and I have already seen the portrait :ph34r: It is awsome! I love it!

*hugs Roja* :ph34r:

LReni

Ohh, this sounds like fun,

Guy.jpgGuyagain.jpg

There I am with my cool side parting, I'm an Orchan in game so I'd quite like to see an orchan npc but really I'm not too picky about race. A good shirt colour would be blue, black or grey. Exaggerate the hair a little, it looks good with extra bounce.

Edited by Earl