Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The new forums

yeah but how do u use pics as sigs o.O i was messing with mine trygin t help rolan and even when i changed it back to the way i had it it wouldnt work ebul :wacko:

it was in html but wont work liek that

Edited by Street_Ghost

I like them a lot. Only problem (not a big problem at all) is that it refers to me as "7" in some places :wacko:

EDIT

like where it says "edited by 7...."

Edited by 7

I like the fast reply button, and I like how pm's pop up on the thread ur reading when u get it...

I like them a lot. Only problem (not a big problem at all) is that it refers to me as "7" in some places :wacko:

EDIT

like where it says "edited by 7...."

152367[/snapback]

Heh

Just like the movie :(

They look very pretty, blue and rather spacelike :wacko: but yet professional- very nice choice...will have to make an avvie and try the fast reply button sometime :)

I like the popup PM feature, though since it was red I thought it was some bad message at first. I must just be scared of getting Red Text sent to me :(

Edited by Tanyia

One problem I have encountered is that you need to view each forum with all threads marked unread (i have to refresh after reading all threads) then go back to the forum list before the forum is viewed as no new replies.

You can zoom in and out with ctrl+mousewheel!

Wow! I just found out that now it works on the rest of the internet! And all it took was one person to upgrade their forums. Amazing.

This fast reply is good too. Usually I type slowly but I feel much faster today.

On the whole, very good.

Wow!  I just found out that now it works on the rest of the internet!  And all it took was one person to upgrade their forums.  Amazing.

This fast reply is good too.  Usually I type slowly but I feel much faster today.

On the whole, very good.

152404[/snapback]

Your obviously using Firefox. Its been a feature for a while :D

BTW, Fast Reply was on the old forums too, did I miss something? I regularly use(d) it...

Wow!  I just found out that now it works on the rest of the internet!  And all it took was one person to upgrade their forums.  Amazing.

Heh I didn't know until just now either :D

Thanks Earl :D And see? I wouldn't have known without these new forums now either!

Guest jane13

You've not replaced all images from default 1.x skin with the new ones. So, it looks crappy.

Do you have any control over what text / type-of-text trails after the last post in a thread?

If so, at the top of each page is something like "Eternal Lands Official Forums > Game Topics > General Chat", where each section delimited by ">" allows you to URL to that section/sub-section.

Can we add this simple strings/HTML tags to the base of the thread as well? That way when we finish reading a particularly long thread, we can just click to go to the section we want.

(Yes, I know there are tricks like the HOME key, etc..., but I thought it never hurts to ask).

You've not replaced all images from default 1.x skin with the new ones. So, it looks crappy.

152427[/snapback]

Point taken, the quote, delete and edit buttons are the same as the old ones. So it does look kinda shoddy.

i used fast reply always on old forums... so when wil there be a new forum skin? i remember the brown 1 with animal pictures on it :-P