Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cicero

Spelling And Grammar Errors

on the new counters "breaks" should be "breakages"

According to my dictionary there is no such word as "breakages". The correct term is, as I originally coded it, "breaks".

I think the word exists smile.gif

Even the BBC can be wrong, just think about the iPlayer! Any how, no matter, I'm not going to fall out over it. :blink:

edit: oops was wrongly quoting, or is that quoting wrongly...

Edited by bluap

According to my dictionary there is no such word as "breakages". The correct term is, as I originally coded it, "breaks".

The spelling should be just breakage or breakage's

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2...;q=breakage%27s

Edited by draavell

I'm not a native English speaker, so I pulled out my 1996 Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary.

breakage, the act of breaking something, example: all breakages must be paid for.

The spelling should be just breakage or breakage's

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2...;q=breakage%27s

Grrr, why can't people get the apostrophe right?!

It's breakages, as this is plural not possessive!

Typo; when trying to use the Summoned Behaviour menu:

You need a summoning
elvel
of 30 or higher to use this feature!

Today is a special day:

No drops day

English: No items drop when players or AI die. Rostogol stones will dissapear as usually though.

Should be.......

Today is a special day:

No drops day

English: No items drop when players or AI die. Rostogol stones will disappear as usual though.

Bone.png

I think it is supposed to read: "Your bone has been destroyed"...it's just an ordinary bone which i use for training. :)

EXITING melinis city clicking on the statue:

The sword acts as a lever, and the gate opens up for you to walk in.

instead of 'in' it should say 'out'.

if it really must be the same message going both ways, then 'through' works too

While talking to Morumi... he talks about

DWARVES and then says each has its own "strenghts" and flaws. It should be strengths

Also under NO LEADER when talking to him.. he says allow any "organised" government. It should be organized.

.. he says allow any "organised" government. It should be organized.

I'm American and am used to seeing organized, but you should learn to read outside american english. We didn't invent the language. Europeans do use organise.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/organise

Verb

Infinitive

to organise

Third person singular

organises

Simple past

organised

Past participle

organised

Present participle

organising

to organise (third-person singular simple present organises, present participle organising, simple past organised, past participle organised)

Shouldn't folks use "dis" rings <disengagement> instead of "diss" <Dissing is a slang term derived from the word disrespecting.> rings?

Edited by popeye

Just found out these typos when exploring a bit.

They're mainly lack of capitals (I just hate that :P) but there are some genitiv/plural mistakes as well.

Kusamura Temple Maze (?)

Riddles: (I especially found the third question a bit confusing because of the typo's)

when you say my name, i am gone. what am i? Time. Silence. Air. Peace

I am a token of ones love. i have no beginning and no end. what am i? Ring. Flower. Heart. Chocolate

What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night? Dog. Cat. Human. Bird.

The more you take me, the more you leave me behind. What am i? book's. Footstep's. Gold pieces. Air.

At dusk i come without being fetched. at dawn i disappear without being stolen. i am a poets tear and a sailors guide. what am i? Compass. Moon. Sun. Star.

What has 4 legs but only 1 foot? Bed. Fly. Sky. Planet.

The rich need me, the poor have me, what am i? Food. Love. Gold Coin's. Nothing.

Who ever makes me, sells me. Who ever buys me doesn't need me. Who ever needs me doesn't buy me. What am i? Book. Coffin. Bed. House.

You have lost me a million times, yet you still have me. I am always at your side. What am i? Time. Gold Coin. Silence. Love.

What can you catch but not throw? Ball. Air. Love. A Cold.

This would be the correction:

When you say my name, I am gone. what am I? Time. Silence. Air. Peace.

I am a token of one's love. I have no beginning and no end. what am I? Ring. Flower. Heart. Chocolate.

What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night? Dog. Cat. Human. Bird.

The more you take me, the more you leave me behind. What am I? Books. Footsteps. Gold pieces. Air.

At dusk I come without being fetched. At dawn I disappear without being stolen. I am a poet's tear and a sailor's guide. What am I? Compass. Moon. Sun. Star.

What has 4 legs but only 1 foot? Bed. Fly. Sky. Planet.

The rich need me, the poor have me, what am I? Food. Love. Gold Coins. Nothing.

Whoever makes me, sells me. Whoever buys me doesn't need me. Whoever needs me doesn't buy me. What am I? Book. Coffin. Bed. House.

You have lost me a million times, yet you still have me. I am always at your side. What am I? Time. Gold Coin. Silence. Love.

What can you catch but not throw? Ball. Air. Love. A Cold.

EDIT: Even forgot to correct some

EDIT2: Mistakes are now in bold (in the corrected version). I didn't do the capitals though.

Edited by Cyprom

You bang the hammer off of the anvil. The bars react the the pitch it gives off, and they open up for you to walk in.

this happens at a certain secret entrance to WV cave.

maybe its supposed to be "at the pitch"?

Edited by Awevo

For the book of "Jewelry Technology", it is spelled "Jewlery Technology" every place except for the ency I believe.

If theres another spelling I'm not aware of...my apologies. :happy:

When taking the ship from Arius to Willowvine

You place your hands on the orb and feel magic surge through you. The ship flys through the air. You land in Fishmig Village.

should be flies