Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amar

pro instances

hey radu

i ask if u can remove Monster Magnetism removal from pro instances PLS? becouse its wortless (10kgc ) now and hard to sell and its hard to buy token (20k)+rosto (32k) every instances and we get drop 10kgc ..

thanks

Edited by amar

I'd love to see the MM removals moved to something we could get on the PK server as I'd like one there.

Noob instances tend not to be cost effective either.

But I do not think they were ever meant to be cost effective. Just a chance to be.

Personally I'd like to see instance cooldown unremovable.

Why ? How many instances do you go to in an week ?

I do about 5 instances a week (almost pr0), Its nice to do something togetter with friends.

So buying cooldown off is an way to have more fun in this game.

And i know its profitabel to go multiple time's, Profit are not that huge ~30k.

But fun is also importand , and gaining ~30k in 50min is not that bad I think.

Till you loose rosto's and armor breaks ofc but thats the risk you take.

And i don't think somebody can blame low instance profit becouse loosing an rosto.

They drop Nexus removals = ~140k per player.

Stop moaning about drops pls. :P

#Edit - Btw, Tokens being so high was your fault AMAR for being the first to buy them for 18k, so stop moaning about that also.. And you buy thermal's from radu, so instead buy 25 rosto's.. Works fine for 25+ instances, sure you'll make 800k from that :)

Edited by Chosen

They drop Nexus removals = ~140k per player.

Stop moaning about drops pls. :(

#Edit - Btw, Tokens being so high was your fault AMAR for being the first to buy them for 18k, so stop moaning about that also.. And you buy thermal's from radu, so instead buy 25 rosto's.. Works fine for 25+ instances, sure you'll make 800k from that :)

1- i ask radu not u

2- when u go instances so u can talk and im sure u cant go becouse no1 go with u instances

3- bots learner start sell token for 29k ea

4-yes i buy thermal from radu so?

5- i was 3 months make instances and we get 1 time nexus stone

Edited by amar

ProTip: Don't farm them. It's simple supply and demand, so many people farming them they're out filling the demand for those items.

Though I do see where you're coming from, doing instances has to be a hella lot more fun than farming yeti or harving 10 hours a day.

So basicly, you want less random drops in the instances, making it even harder to recover your costs by removing drops, while you're also/already complaining it's already costing you too much? OK!

-Gohan

1- i ask radu not u
Maybe you should have sent a forum pm then, instead of making a public thread where anyone can reply.
So basicly, you want less random drops in the instances, making it even harder to recover your costs by removing drops, while you're also/already complaining it's already costing you too much? OK!
I guess he has tons of that stone already, and he wants it to become more rare so he can sell at a higher price.

Btw, i really don't care about the rarity of the stone, fyi.

-Gohan

I think his idea is to remove the MM removal as a drop option, to make the other drop choices more likely. There is some sort of drop every time (even if just extra gc). With that said, these items are all priced on the open market. I'm sure the original poster had no qualms about selling these very same MM removal stones at 400kgc when they were first introduced. If instances are less worthwhile to farm because the drops are too low, then the supply of items such as red dragon helms of life & mana will drop. Then instead of dumping them off at 10kgc less each week, perhaps the price would increase. I like to participate in the instances. Watching the very same person driving down selling prices of the drops and simultaneously driving UP prices on other items such as nexus removals (e.g. bot buying at 450k, reselling at 575k), and then complaining about the very same drops...is bothersome, to say the least.

He only say to remove MM removals not increase other drops, I dont want to argue too cause its pointless. So I think its a good idea and maybe put it somewhere else like really rare invasion mob so the OMG PRICE like you guys say increase a little bit since I see you like too pay alot for the things :).

So Ill really like if mm is removed as Instance drop. NOT increasing other drops.

Watching the very same person driving down selling prices of the drops and simultaneously driving UP prices on other items such as nexus removals (e.g. bot buying at 450k, reselling at 575k), and then complaining about the very same drops...is bothersome, to say the least.

QFT.

Noob instances tend not to be cost effective either.

But I do not think they were ever meant to be cost effective. Just a chance to be.

Or maybe only half the wait time should be able to be removed, not all of it, so that you can't do 4 or 5 instances a day.

Sometimes a team you like to go with will ask you to go on a Saturday morning when you already did one last Sunday night. Being able to remove some wait time is nice to give a little wiggle room.

But when people can make a market post like this http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52079, taking pre orders for instance items because they do 3 or 4 a day.... well... instances are awesomely fun and everything, but something about that seems wrong.

The price for instance items is going down in game because there are so many of each item. You are only going to be able to get top dollar for them if the demand outweighs the supply and right now it doesn't because there are too many instances being run. The only way to fix that is to NOT go on 4 to 5 instances a day and bring all these items into game. It will take a few weeks for things to break and degrade, but eventually supply will get thin again and you could, theoretically, start asking for and getting more gc per item again.

So, the way the game economy and player base is now LESS instances will equal MORE profit. I know its hard for some to wrap their brain around. This, like a lot of other gc problems in game, is one that exists mainly because of the greedy nature of man.

In the 60-80 instance we would sometimes get 6 harvest meds and in the 80-100 instance, sometimes we get 60 ROP as drops from the last boss mob, I kind of see these drops as equivelent to the MM removal drop in the Pro instance. Sometimes you work real hard and burn some rostos and break some stuff (I just degarded a thermy, so I'm not going to turn profit in instances for a long long time) and you don't break even. It just happens.

I'm also not sure why Amar expects to be able to sell MM removals for more then 10k. IIRC most perk removal stones end up at around that price because there are only so many people who need that stone. So of course when they were first introduced, they were more expensive. Some people REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to get rid of MM perk (like iedp stone when it first came out). Now they are on par with the other perk removals.

Ok....I know....not a fighter....shut up....yada yada....but I will speak anyways.

I noticed that rostogal stones and serpent stones can now be used to let people get into instances more frequently. This is putting a bit more demand on them and driving up prices. I imagine that if you had a limit on how much time you could shave off of the instance cooldown clock, it would help the prices of both. This would mean that those that want to do instances could not do them as often, but the rostogal stones used during the instances and the serpent stones used for the swords and weapons for the instances would have a chance of being a little cheaper. Yes, even the rostogal stones and serpent stones used for removing instance cooldown would be cheaper.

As for removal stones, they tend to be pretty expensive, you could add them to the list of items that can be used to remove instance cooldown to ensure that their price does not drop below the relative price of the cheapest time/gc item used to remove instance cooldown. This should be done with care and preferably only with the cheapest cooldown stones at first.

Ok....I know....not a fighter....shut up....yada yada....but I will speak anyways.

I noticed that rostogal stones and serpent stones can now be used to let people get into instances more frequently.

Nathan, no matter if you're a fighter or not, if you're gonna reply, make sure you got the facts straight. Rostos can't be used to buy off cooldown, it's RD scales, serpent stones and invasion tokens. And of those, serpent stones and invasion tokens were the initial 'price', RD scales were added to that a few months back to take some stress off the serpent stones already.

Anyways, either entirely remove cooldown from instances and make them available round the clock, while largely decreasing the chance for a special drop, or remove the option to buy off cooldown, are, in my opinion, the only ways you can partially restore the value of the 'rare drops'.

hey radu

i ask if u can remove Monster Magnetism removal from pro instances PLS? becouse its wortless (10kgc ) now and hard to sell and its hard to buy token (20k)+rosto (32k) every instances and we get drop 10kgc ..

thanks

cant believe that you really ask for this :omg:

hey radu

thanks

why not?

hey radu

thanks

why not?

If you want to make a profit from instances - don't use a token and wait 150 hours.

No token, cheaper costs - no need to remove the drop. This would also mean that with fewer instances being done - there would be fewer of the stones in game - therefore more of a demand and higher prices.

It is the people who do 5+ instances in a weekend that destroy the market for the drops.

If you think outside of the realm of what is best for high a/d instance farmers, there are actually some positives to cheap MM removals. For new players who can't safely get through various maps for the books they want, a cheap MM removal is actually a very good thing. It becomes much more reasonable for them to get the MM perk as MM capes are hard(ish) to find and expensive for new players. They can then easily remove the perk at a reasonable price when they need to, if they decide they want to train aggressive creatures more easily.

hoping we get a pr0 drop?

i heard radu wants Rdholm to be 50k each, maybe increasing chance for rdholm to drop helps? and to keep people doing instance, increase gc OR add drops that are needed, no1 needs MM removal, p2p tokens were good for a little while..

maybe add a hot-item drop? something thats needed all the time

even if a new pr0 drop would be added, you'd overflow the market with them in no-time, making the price drop once again, leading to another post similar to this.

Either stop farming for a while and let the items become rarer again, or don't complain about these things not being worth enough to your standards, I'd say