Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

PK server account

Settle down there. It wasn't a personal attack... I've heard that some people develop game because they actually like doing it.

It's not "F*** You", it's "There's a lot of other things I could spend my money on" perspective.

Sure, there's lots of things you can spend your money on and we're not saying you have to donate/buy anything from Eternal Lands. Just understand that it is very rude-when there are expenses involved in something coming out of someone's own pocket-for people to proclaim something to the effect of, "Great! Spend all your time & money on this stuff that I and others can have tons of fun with- I won't help you out one bit with it though though :)" It's just really rude and arrogant.

Settle down there. It wasn't a personal attack... I've heard that some people develop game because they actually like doing it.

It's not "F*** You", it's "There's a lot of other things I could spend my money on" perspective.

For starters why not stop at EL SHOP and spend some of that money on some rostogol stones or a lovely hat or even maybe a name change or size increase!

:)

*Forgive me for my sarcastic post but come on, really! Give a little support to the people that give you a good time *

BTW I have paid $200 for rostogol stones before myself so I am not being a hypocrite.

Like doing doesn't mean you shouldn't get paid for it, nor does it put bread on my table or help me build my castle.

But you are right, with a whole 5 bucks you can buy so many other, more worthy things. Like a quarter of a DVD movie, or some cup of coffee at StarBucks.

i would rather get starbucks :DDDDDD haha

If you can't afford paying a one time fee of 5USD you're likely from Zimbabwe or such..

Besides, doesn't Learner have a service which is payfeatures for ingamegc?

Edit: Big ROFL at Zenial, your lastname doesnt happen to be McDuck? I really wouldn't want to go out a friday evening with you, that's for sure..

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

But many people do not like PK at all, even on the pk server.
I'm one of those non-PKers. I don't PK at all, even the ants. I'm in a supplier guild and have fun working skills (with no cooldown) and trying to supply a few things to people. I'm having a lot more fun over there than on main these days.

*showing interest in a PK server account competition right here*

id take part , if only because id like to try and instigate a revolution over there ;) hell i might even try and convince my wife to let me pay $5 lol

I'm not a PKer, and doubt I ever will be. I can't imagine playing EL with only 30 ppl online, it would be so lonely. So, yeah, if you can find any way to get more players on, DO IT!

Actually, I find it almost the opposite. Think of it like this: which is more lonely, a small town where everyone knows you? or New York City?

There is almost always a conversation going on, and when it gets quiet, it's usually pretty easy to pick it up, unless you're playing in the wee hours of the night (mostly Americans with a few Europeans).

This is a great idea, Ent, and I've seen a few new faces even since the idea was mentioned, so even talk of the server helps it grow!

Just noticed this thread...

Thanks, Entropy! Occasional contests would help a great deal to bring more players to PK.

I'm not a very good PK'er myself, but still have a great time on the server. I also have a version of Piggy on Main who comes to visit old friends and gives a few reminders about the PK Server on Channel 4. I'm happy to discuss how we play there, and what the differences are. :pickaxe:

Nice to see the God working a bit more for our beloved PK Server :D

I don't pay to play anything, ever.

If it's free, then yes I would try it for sure!

A couple years ago I went a bit OpenSource on software and even started playing only free games. After a bit I found Eternal Lands and as I started enjoying this game so much I had to help a bit and I don't regret it. Even if my support to the game was just a drop in the ocean everyone's support have made this game what it is today and believe me when I say that everyone I show it to enjoys the client image quality for such a skill complex free game.

Did I make sense? Probably not :P

If you like the game and can't pay to support it get more players here and maybe they can. :hehe:

PS: maybe start a EL Players Referral Campaign, with gifts per ##referral :icon13:

If more people are interested, I can make some contest where I offer PK accounts as a prize.
So what's the status of this? Seems like there's interest, but I don't want the idea to fade away without some sort of action.

You mean your parents won't let you spend your money as you see fit?

I believe him, mine are the same way :/

But i like the idea of giving out free accounts, its a great way o getting new players to come try the server. I originally came here because the idea sounded cool. Then i started making friends, and stayed. Its a great community of people, and it seems to grow by 1-2 each week. Anything that you could do to help out would be beyond awesome.

I WOULD............i want to try pk server.

and i believe him too..my parents won't spend 5 dollars.

Edited by daiske1

Just found this thread

To busy on pk forums to look at main these days lol

We're a frendly bunch really

Just dont step outside the city walls Mwahahahaha

No honestly you will find most of us helpful to new players on the pk server

Great idea Ent

Handyman Thor

Yes the pk server is fun, until you complain that your not seeing much pking and your death counter triples in a hour :D But great fun ;)

Yes the pk server is fun, until you complain that your not seeing much pking and your death counter triples in a hour :) But great fun :)

We liike to welcome everyone and help them as we can with what they need :P

I've got a spare account going for free. (It's been created + leveld, and has some storage too.) So for those of you who are serious about playing the PK Server, please Forum PM me, and we can come to some agreement. :)

:P

#Edit - Btw, don't Forum PM me if you already have an account on the Server.

#Edit - I've only got one account, no more.

Edited by Liquid