Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WiseOwl

The Rich List- Top 10 Richest Players. (please dont lie)

Well I'd kind of like to see a sanitized top-10 or top-20 list of simple GC holdings; just to get an order-of-magnitude feel for how much wealth is held at the top.

my guess would be around 4+ million gc

My GC in store can go up or down by several hundred K in a couple of hours.

If a lot of an item I use is offered I buy it. If not I wait.

So a simple max gc holding would be almost meaningless.

I doubt very much anyone will hold much more than 1M gc, as I am sure they will always find 50k ore they need, or an extra tit set.

As for total value - that will most likely be one of the $ players - and probably a PKer - all those special weapons add up very quickly!

With the old #sto command writing to the chat log, I used to have an pretty good extimate of my total storage value, now I don't have a clue!

People say EvilJoe, but hes just as big a $$ player than LuciX was, I wouldn't class that as wealth, IMO. $$ players will have GC, GC isn't anything as that goes up and down. If LuciX spent every single $$ on GC, he would have: ~80,000,000gc.

Any $$ player can have GC, I could go and buy 10Mgc tomorrow, but thats lame.

i got 1m

my pk gear alone is more than 1m j00 n@@b :D

its not ur stuff u borrowed it lol...

my pk gear is worth 2 million gc :o

Edited by Peach

Well I'd kind of like to see a sanitized top-10 or top-20 list of simple GC holdings; just to get an order-of-magnitude feel for how much wealth is held at the top.

my guess would be around 4+ million gc

My GC in store can go up or down by several hundred K in a couple of hours.

If a lot of an item I use is offered I buy it. If not I wait.

So a simple max gc holding would be almost meaningless.

I doubt very much anyone will hold much more than 1M gc, as I am sure they will always find 50k ore they need, or an extra tit set.

As for total value - that will most likely be one of the $ players - and probably a PKer - all those special weapons add up very quickly!

With the old #sto command writing to the chat log, I used to have an pretty good extimate of my total storage value, now I don't have a clue!

I hold well over 1Mgc on a regular basis so that I have a good stock of gc to sell.

Well, from stuff I've heard, I think all the guesses thus far are low. I'd still be interested to see a top-gc holders list, just to get an idea of magnitude (realizing it's not very useful since it wouldn't include gear and other holdings).

I'd be intrested to know if someone has all 13 capes. (Not including Fur.)

I've got 8, but could get 10 without much problem. :o

Well, from stuff I've heard, I think all the guesses thus far are low. I'd still be interested to see a top-gc holders list, just to get an idea of magnitude (realizing it's not very useful since it wouldn't include gear and other holdings).

About a year ago when ent made that list i was second richest ingame (raw goldcoin in sto wise) with something like 3.5-4 Mil gc in storage. There was somebody who was richer but he was close to me.

Because of the introduction of nexus stones and hydro pps etc. Since then im not nearly as rich as that anymore gc wise, but this is just to give an idea what the limit was a year ago.

No idea how it is now really, a lot has changed, yeti is a lot worse then it used to be...so my guess is...its not a fighter thats richest anymore but a manuer/harver/alcher or a tradebot owner.

Edited by Ambrosius

i got 1m

my pk gear alone is more than 1m j00 n@@b :D

its not ur stuff u borrowed it lol...

my pk gear is worth 2 million gc :P

don't post crap u noob when its just to put up your forum counter

cotm, nmt and armor is mine so... shut up ? - next time you post crap on forums i kill ur computer.

I want my red dragon plate back :)

:):D:whistle: someone broke it :D

but np np easy to get 500k gc entering my sto soon :P

I'd be intrested to know if someone has all 13 capes. (Not including Fur.)

I've got 8, but could get 10 without much problem. :)

i had 12... was missing artificer but i used to own that too.. just never all 13 at once

hmm...

i've got a crossbow worth 500gc after purchase.

some training bolts worth 1gc after purchase.

couple srs and will increase worth at market price

i'm poor so buy my srs,

or find me at the lupine bush hunting for food :P

I'll buy the crossbow for 500gc lol and bolts, and some SRS as well :pickaxe:

*edit* dunnoh , just like to edit sometimes

Edited by Ateh

we don't care ? ;X

gc comes in and out - maybe u should ask for hydro nexus too in that case... but wtf - richest is radu, he got all unlimited quantity -

topic closed B) B) B)

We?

What a joykill. Any way, thread soon on third page =)

About a year ago when ent made that list i was second richest ingame (raw goldcoin in sto wise) with something like 3.5-4 Mil gc in storage. There was somebody who was richer but he was close to me.

Because of the introduction of nexus stones and hydro pps etc. Since then im not nearly as rich as that anymore gc wise, but this is just to give an idea what the limit was a year ago.

No idea how it is now really, a lot has changed, yeti is a lot worse then it used to be...so my guess is...its not a fighter thats richest anymore but a manuer/harver/alcher or a tradebot owner.

I'd be interested to see an updated list as well.

The Rich List

Post Here if you think your a candidate for the richest in EL

I had the most in sto just before #reset, excluding stones iirc.

Before reset, I harvested vast quantities, with OA about 75.

Now I'd want more in sto.

Played almost 1 year.

Fortune varies. Have useful things to increase XP in alc, pot, manu, magic, att, and def.

2 sets Ti armor

CoL

26 stones

1500 aug leather pants, made for xp, to: use, sell to guildies cheap, and to give as presents and prizes.

Making and saving gc to buy several 200k gc books, e.g., dragon fighting.

I harvest for genx, and make good gc. But, it takes several days harvesting to buy a dragon fighting book.

Is that all you know how to do? I'm broke as a joke, btw. 12k gc in sto, working my way back up to 100k+ again.

My sto is prob worth all together 10 or 15k, but im rich with friend ship, except for the people who dont like me.

i've got about a 1.4 million storage at time.

I've loaned an arse load out recently... helping people and most of my gC went into leveling supplies / training gear etc.

I don't really know what too say about this thread. GC comes in slower than it goes out for 99% of the people imo.

I have had over 1 million gc before but now I only have ~200Kgc. But my storage is worth somewhere around 2 million gc I would estimate. Could be a little more or little less but I don't want to sit here and add it all up :happy:

I invest my gold coins in platinum coins. Yes, laugh now. When they finally get a use, I'll be laughing then >:0

In fact, I just got 44 :happy:

Edited by sora_barzahd

I don't really know what too say about this thread. GC comes in slower than it goes out for 99% of the people imo.

I have had over 1 million gc before but now I only have ~200Kgc. But my storage is worth somewhere around 2 million gc I would estimate. Could be a little more or little less but I don't want to sit here and add it all up :D

I half way have to wonder if his intention was to simply give himself a place to brag.

People's self-estimated "net values" are kinda meaningless since different people will put different prices on different things. I don't know why he would ask about it, honestly.

My gold was constantly accumulating until I started ranging :D I've spent quite a fortune on arrows.

I'm very low on cash most of the time but I have pretty good sto (I could play for months without buying anything except ... well ... arrows :D ). By very low I mean gc below a price of one nexus removal stone :P

well I dont mean to boast but ive got about 35kgc , 20k various flowers , 5 sets of augmented armor, 26 titanium ore and 1k SRS

not bad for nearly 3 years of playing EL :D