Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

PK server

I love it! Great idea! I would sign up for an account! and i agree that this will leave room for more 'normal' players to enjoy the pk areas on the current server.

I think if this happens. It should be P2P. Like 2$ per month.

[edit] Also 50$ for a shard transfer from the original server(with the 100 a/d cap). 25$ to go back.

Edited by Nintenduh

[edit] Also 50$ for a shard transfer from the original server(with the 100 a/d cap). 25$ to go back.

Great idea, lets mess it up :icon13: .

The fun will be leveling in a hard way, cause youll be pkd all the time, if people start with 100 a/d, well... wont be any good.

And 2$ a month... WHY?

I know its not much, but its annoying as hell, to search for someone doing $ transfers every month.

The fun will be leveling in a hard way, cause youll be pkd all the time, if people start with 100 a/d, well... wont be any good.

And 2$ a month... WHY?

I know its not much, but its annoying as hell, to search for someone doing $ transfers every month.

That is not what I meant.

In my previous posts I said that it would divide comunity. That would be a safeguard against that. Only dedicated PKers would be willing to do it. Not your average player just testing it out.

Edited by Nintenduh

That would be a safeguard against that. Only dedicated PKers would be willing to do it. Not your average player just testing it out.

Imho its better if some pk newbies go to this server too, if some1 wants to spent for example: 10$ for 2 accounts+another 50$ for rostos( which will be lost very fast as long as there is some pk action on this server :icon13: ) than lets give that person possibilty to do that :icon4:

Maybe he will quit server after first week, maybe he will enjoy it and learn to get meaner and smarter, and buy more rostos :mace:

Each of it wont be bad for the game.

mp

That would be a safeguard against that. Only dedicated PKers would be willing to do it. Not your average player just testing it out.

Imho its better if some pk newbies go to this server too, if some1 wants to spent for example: 10$ for 2 accounts+another 50$ for rostos( which will be lost very fast as long as there is some pk action on this server :icon13: ) than lets give that person possibilty to do that :icon4:

Maybe he will quit server after first week, maybe he will enjoy it and learn to get meaner and smarter, and buy more rostos :mace:

Each of it wont be bad for the game.

mp

A trial basis would be alright. I would rather not see a mass migration.

[edit] not*

Edited by Nintenduh

And 2$ a month... WHY?

That is not what I meant.

In my previous posts I said that it would divide comunity. That would be a safeguard against that. Only dedicated PKers would be willing to do it. Not your average player just testing it out.

Why make boundries for people to try it out?

Why shouldnt an average player test it out, maybe some real manuers/crafters like a real challenge, instead of kinda who spends as much time. Lvling on a full pk server is much more exciting as on a normal server.

I guess you dont like lvling on pk, and dont want too many people to like it?

Every skill requires basic harvesting. You can read books in the underworld but have fun getting the good food. Research areas will be of no use. Have fun getting the books too.

Even if you can make/sell items to someone, they will kill you and get what you drop for free. Will all trades happen on IP?

Depending on the resource it can take days to acquire whatever you need to do whatever.

Have fun getting land mines. I've spent MONTHS trying to get to 40 in engineering.

Honestly do not see this working. It is foolish to assume it will without a drastic change of plan.

I would like to see it work. I doubt it can in its current form.

divided community.. who cares?

as long as there is alot of pk going on at the pk server i'm in..

rather spend my time doing alot of pk'ing then stay in a un-divided community where you can only train -.-

rather spend my time doing alot of pk'ing then stay in a un-divided community where you can only train -.-

Diveded community = less people to sell to/fight with.

My opinion is that dividing the community will ruin both sides.

There will be NO transfers between servers! Since the economies on both server will be so different, that wont be permitted, Entropy has already been very clear on that point.

lol? so if the people who really love to fight go to a server which is mostly pk maps it will ruin it for them?

besides if this plan doesn't continue then it will be like normal, no pk'ing = no lost/broken armors = no new stuff to buy.

seems to me that life on the main server would still be the same after community gets divided.

lol? so if the people who really love to fight go to a server which is mostly pk maps it will ruin it for them?

besides if this plan doesn't continue then it will be like normal, no pk'ing = no lost/broken armors = no new stuff to buy.

seems to me that life on the main server would still be the same after community gets divided.

if there's no pking in the main server, what makes you think there will be lots of it in a "pk server"? probably it won't even be used, just like the guild wars. It's much easier to go to a pk map than move to another server with less people.

Even if you can make/sell items to someone, they will kill you and get what you drop for free. Will all trades happen on IP?

Have you heard about storage to storage trade? Nothing in inventory, so nothing to loose.

Besides, there won't be many mixers. Killing someone who agreed to trade with you is like getting a permanent ban on goods from such person. And probably all his/her friends. It's very short sighted.

Regards

Chryzopraz

Every skill requires basic harvesting. You can read books in the underworld but have fun getting the good food. Research areas will be of no use. Have fun getting the books too.

Depending on the resource it can take days to acquire whatever you need to do whatever.

Have fun getting land mines. I've spent MONTHS trying to get to 40 in engineering.

Honestly do not see this working. It is foolish to assume it will without a drastic change of plan.

I would like to see it work. I doubt it can in its current form.

The cities will be safe zones. Lots of cities do have storages. Same with NPCs to buy stuff from. Many cities have useful harvestables.

If you don't like the idea, don't use it, instead of posting suggestions of how to ruin it competely. Haven't you even read the first post?

Heu, I think you should RTFT.

RTFT? I know RTFM.

[Edit] may I speak with you directly sir?

Edited by Nintenduh

Thread

And you can PM me if you want to speak directly.

I tried sir. you where not on.

"No player is in the game with the name of radu"

Edited by Nintenduh

Thread

And you can PM me if you want to speak directly.

I tried sir. you where not on.

"No player is in the game with the name of radu"

I think maybe Ent ment forum pm :)

Maybe we stick with Entropys original concept which looks functional and simple.

The last two pages have been completely pointless (including my dopey jokes....)

What i don't understand is the fact that so many wanna change the game.

Keep it the same as the main, and only increase rosto's. imho thats the way to make a good community where harvesting is dangerous unless you have protection, fighters will protect they're source's and manu'ers can do the thing they like, make stuff for the fighters.

Cant see the point why the game itself should be changed. If you want a pk only server where you cant buy armour except from npc or make it yourself you will need the nexus and cant use them for fighting attributes, and in the end those who wanted to fight will lvl. manu-skills and turn out to be non-fighter.

just my thoughts

What i don't understand is the fact that so many wanna change the game.

Keep it the same as the main, and only increase rosto's. imho thats the way to make a good community where harvesting is dangerous unless you have protection, fighters will protect they're source's and manu'ers can do the thing they like, make stuff for the fighters.

Cant see the point why the game itself should be changed. If you want a pk only server where you cant buy armour except from npc or make it yourself you will need the nexus and cant use them for fighting attributes, and in the end those who wanted to fight will lvl. manu-skills and turn out to be non-fighter.

just my thoughts

^ Finally a voice of reason...kinda :icon13: