Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sir_Exeus

Who is your arch enemy?

;) ... LuciferX and Lorck... AND my psychology professor who doesn't share my enthusiasm in analytical interpretive group discussions on the numerous chat logs I have had with both of them ... :)

Cave walls. They have this fatal attraction to me...

I guess it would have to be myself cause i get myself into trouble :P

but i guess i could also say mother nature could be too

arch enemy will always be teh banned 0n3NA

Edit: pla+yna... since her name was banned from the forums by roja... lol...

Edited by MikeH

I've changed my mind. I'm not even half as evil as 4!$1!|\||\| she's da \/\/0|2$+ with her puppy eyes, kind smile, gently touch and HUGE knife in the purse. Nah-ah nobody is as evil as Aislinn :lurker::):ph34r::omg::icon8::icon4::stare:

Edited by Anshar

I wasn't drunk. :(

Kakuzu is my enemy, he r ebul :/

#Edit - LOL @ 'I'm wasn't drunk' - Corrected Spelling.

Edited by Chosen

My arch enemy is forgetting to bring a rosto in a PK map :blink: ill have that dragon armor back in no time.... :omg: the therm serp is going to take some time however :cry:

I don't see how people forget Rosto's.. :/

#Edit - Btw, who killed you? lol

Edited by Chosen

hmmm...

azurile (was named shantak)

acidic

zurekodw/physco/etc (think he has 6+ chars)

but Markusweck the most I guess (only person who ever dared serp my spawn)... wouldnt want him to leave EL tho... killing/flaming him is fun, and the stuff he types in @4 is classic

and TommyKnocker is kool :blush:

hiyas all...

hmm arch enemy....

1st....english is not my main language...so mistypes very often here..if it enjoy the chanels...:(

have only toads at arch enemy they are the most ebul pkers.....

hmmm for all the flamers...its just a game...nothing more...rl much more important...have 2 kids 3 and 5 years old if one uses ugly words here in rl....they show them their locker open it say throw your words in their...then close the locker...they called it locker words...and from time to time they open window to clean the locker from that words...and yes they do the same with adults in kindergarden...:D

mainly i chill in the game....about flames they dont hurt me...just kinda funny to view...about the rumours about ewol...would be so easy to just #guild_info ewol press f2 and read ewol rules...to find thruth what we allow inguild and what not....:happy:

so here yes hunting pkers from time to time to chill....but on non pk maps respect all peeps trading chating have fun without probs....

but who should i honour to be the person who is really effective in creating enemys for me and ewol?

the price and all honour goes to shyne and sin

shyne said once when ewol was young and me hadnt start train ad " i p on your guild tag you are all p for me" for that he was the first person in el i ever judged. when he was pvp with sin at dp arena....

soon after that he apologized for his words...and can say we have no probs with each other since that...

just sin does since that to do everything she could to bring each guild she joins to be enemys to ewol...

so it forced me to train ad a bit....

so without shyne and sin no ad training no pker hunting....

so only really accepted enemys of ewol who was effective

shyne and sin

cya all in game...enjoy its just a game and so many nice peeps around not worthy to "hate" or make real life day sad about a game....

god bless ya all

markusweck

hiyas all...

hmm arch enemy....

1st....english is not my main language...so mistypes very often here..if it enjoy the chanels...:(

have only toads at arch enemy they are the most ebul pkers.....

hmmm for all the flamers...its just a game...nothing more...rl much more important...have 2 kids 3 and 5 years old if one uses ugly words here in rl....they show them their locker open it say throw your words in their...then close the locker...they called it locker words...and from time to time they open window to clean the locker from that words...and yes they do the same with adults in kindergarden...:D

mainly i chill in the game....about flames they dont hurt me...just kinda funny to view...about the rumours about ewol...would be so easy to just #guild_info ewol press f2 and read ewol rules...to find thruth what we allow inguild and what not....:happy:

so here yes hunting pkers from time to time to chill....but on non pk maps respect all peeps trading chating have fun without probs....

but who should i honour to be the person who is really effective in creating enemys for me and ewol?

the price and all honour goes to shyne and sin

shyne said once when ewol was young and me hadnt start train ad " i p on your guild tag you are all p for me" for that he was the first person in el i ever judged. when he was pvp with sin at dp arena....

soon after that he apologized for his words...and can say we have no probs with each other since that...

just sin does since that to do everything she could to bring each guild she joins to be enemys to ewol...

so it forced me to train ad a bit....

so without shyne and sin no ad training no pker hunting....

so only really accepted enemys of ewol who was effective

shyne and sin

cya all in game...enjoy its just a game and so many nice peeps around not worthy to "hate" or make real life day sad about a game....

god bless ya all

markusweck

ROFLMFAO

Bwahahaha, what a memory and I am so disappointed I wasn't listed, I for one have drawn many enemies to you aswell. I think I made a lot of enemies for you too.

Not to mention when you started crap with LL, I actually asked guilds to bj/spawn steal you and your guild all over the place. I even offered rewards to Erstad and his pirates if they could do you harm. Not to mention I got a bag or 2 of you myself and got your spawn in NRM several times, I have a picture of that too. :(

uglyblee.jpg

Please do me a favor and don't forget to mention me next time plx. :D

-Blee

Edit: found another picture. :happy:

OSingferosmarkus.jpg

Edited by BleedingSoul