Eternal Lands Official Forums
SL7yz0r

Mortos

Whoa! y didnt u try killing him?? bet he has amazing drops!!! Anyway, yeah i've seen other gods such as Aluwen walking around as a giant unicorn before.

(Edit: just read ur last post bonaparte, y not hunt down mortos with a huge group of elites and try and take it down to be the first to kill a god and find out wat happens!)

Edited by redsoxlovr10

Whoa! y didnt u try killing him?? bet he has amazing drops!!! Anyway, yeah i've seen other gods such as Aluwen walking around as a giant unicorn before.

Looks like it has p/c of bot or radu, prolly couldve killed me in 1 hit :(

(Edit: just read ur last post bonaparte, y not hunt down mortos with a huge group of elites and try and take it down to be the first to kill a god and find out wat happens!)

Lol.

Do you have any idea how strong 500 p/c is?

Looks like it has p/c of bot or radu, prolly couldve killed me in 1 hit :pinch:

n@@bs just have to harm to death >.<

Actually, cold damage got him in a winter map, that iron plate he used to wear didn't help at all :pinch:

can spiders were weapons? i wana c a rabbit with a thermal serp with nmt and full tit and col :o super bunny!

Lol.

Do you have any idea how strong 500 p/c is?

Not strong enough to ignore magic spells. :>

-Blee

Took this screenshot a while ago incase ne1 cares, forgot to post it so here it is, hope it works.

Cool screenshot.

btw, if you took that using just the print screen button, you can hit ALT+printscreen do just capture the active window of EL rather than the whole screen showing the webpage on the inaugural address and that you run Norton. :o

did you not all see the halloween thread, mortos as a spider, jayden as a wolf, aluwin as a unicorn, thats all i can remember off the top of my head, i think there was one as a yeti too. im hoping that we can do that b4 too long, like a skill.

Took this screenshot a while ago incase ne1 cares, forgot to post it so here it is, hope it works.

Cool screenshot.

btw, if you took that using just the print screen button, you can hit ALT+printscreen do just capture the active window of EL rather than the whole screen showing the webpage on the inaugural address and that you run Norton. :w00t:

Cool Thanks :icon13:

Hehe, Mortos aka Spider. Pity, spiders can't use weapons. Eight legs, thats 2 thermal serps, 2 titanium shields and rest is for fast combat movement :icon13: