Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Today's "Little" Invasion

I liked this invasion a lot, like any other invasion. This one was a bit shorter than some of the really long ones we had last year, but still a lot of fun.

Taking part in invasions is optional, if you don't wish to lose your items, don't venture into invaded area.

(Note: I always take with only what I can afford to lose and I don't count on getting it back, in case I die in the invasion...)

Thats what I do, just throw on some Leather, and have fun. :(

I liked this invasion a lot, like any other invasion. This one was a bit shorter than some of the really long ones we had last year, but still a lot of fun.

\\o/ j00 died befor me! :( But yeah, a lil bit longer would be better. :)

Still prefer C1 Invasions though. :):D

Guest stalag

was fun as usually but a tiny short imo.

Too many MC (which few can fight properly) and few fluffy, DC (which a lot can fight ok)

Was nice to be in c1 since more people can join the fun.

The giant was ok but impossible to kill in 1x1.

I was on c2 when it started but got to forest of the fall in time.Stuff seemed more spread out so there was less lag.I think invasions of different areas with varying level monsters is good.Players can decide where to go according to their skill levels.An example would be low stuff at one map,medium another map and high level monsters on another.

For people who are new to invasions,have a few tele and diss rings ready to go where the action is.Assume you are going to die so wear something cheap or nothing.Leave you full plate spider fighting armor in storage.

Re: bag jumpers.Every field of battle has it's ghoulish corpse robbers.I merely take note of those who do it and make no effort to help when I see them asking after their dbs in channel.Don't become emotionally attatched to a few pixels of imaginary items.

I got to Wsc in time to enact my favourite part.My glorious death when I decided to attack a Yeti.Lots of fun,I may have even put a dent in him.I found the event quite enjoyable.Thanks to those who organised it.

I would also like to thank the El medics who take time to heal people at beam.

This invasion was the one i have ever experienced! OMG it was amazing! I had A LOT of fun!

Okay all, this was my first attempt at an invasion. What you stated on the last was considered. So, tell us what you think please. We do this to give you all enjoyment, so if there is something we need to consider, state it here, as we will consider it the next time we write one. :)

The animal invasion was fun ... managed to grab some most-needed skunk and racoon furs. And the Mortos-Piper chatter was funny, I enjoy a good invasion ... as long as I don't die, anyway :)

Good job, everyone ... events like these make the game more attractive hehe

I agree with Dejan!!

Sooo bloody good (and i mean that literaly) :D:)

I loved it becouse it progressed in lvl of monsters, and it lasted long enough to have a lot of fun!!

GREAT!

Greetings,

please, post here your opinions, comments and suggestions. We want to make invasions fun for you, but without your help it's not possible.

Gilean

Well I saw no action. Wondered around for ages. A few less powerful creatures for those with lower stats would be great. Get everyone involved. So rabbid bunnies and rats, then wolves and deer... build it up slowly.

Great invasion. I enjoyed the story line and especially enjoyed the animals being pushed out of C2 into C1.

Sure I got killed by tigers, and black panthers a few times, but it was a fun way to die and I didn't mind losing my gear.

I'll take a few more like that. Good job.

i think this was the best invasion ever. nice variety of monsters. insane lenght and well chosen maps.

but plx plx next time dont park a giant direct in melinis entrance when i enter :)

This was a GREAT invasion but I have to say the warning about animals fleeing to the west coast of Seridia was a TAD underdone. I was not expecting animals on the east coast or such a large number of tough ones. It was still thrilling and a lot of fun. The best invasion yet. Thanks Sheesh. :)

Tirun Join in everyone. Show some love. :D

Best invasion in a very long time!

Hope to see some more of these someday :)

Too bad that in the end some maps were totaly overtaken. Melinis was nearly impossible to reclaim due to the nice lil giants who were roaming there and the 10+ cycs at docks/portal exit. Oh well... atleast in the end we were able to clear the docks :D

If only such great invasions could be made once or twice a month!

Edited by Nook1e

THAT WAS FRICKIN AWSOME, i need to resupply for the next one

edit, o and the ppl talking about the overrun maps...........team up and go, dont go alone, better chance at taking over the map, i see the map overrun as a way for everyone to team up, mabey get the resistance to an invasion a little more organized

Edited by Happy_G

Guest Red_Rackham

Good job in my accounts, Sheesh!! As a newbist character, I got to wail away at white rabbits in Mynadar. Later I was killed by a puma, but almost got away.

Most other invasions Ive experienced were just one quick look at a cyclops or orc and that was that. Smaller animals makes good variety!!

attempt? that was great!!! from a lower fighters point of view, who cannot handle much for monsters, that is :)

the twist of starting in irillion with monsters and then a second attack in seridia with animals was wonderful as well.....breaking the predictable patterns of invasions

Great work!!

Tigs

I have mixed feelings. It was good that it was sparse because it de-clutters the many people and spreads out the lag. Bagjumpers weren't so much of a problem because it initially started in Idaloran.

But it was also bad because it was a bit *too* sparse. How many maps were invaded at the same time? 8?

Monsters around me were a bit inconsistant too, so the high lvl monsters where often mixed with low lvl monsters which grouped the people of those ranges. Maybe separating these monsters a bit more would be better. Male gobs with clops, female gobs with chims, ogres and fluffs. Not a good mix.

There were often stray monsters wondering around a few maps and because of this many died near C2 spawn point :)

And call me paranoid...but I swear monsters were spawned on top of me a couple of times. Which mod wants me dead?

Generally, it was a very great invasion. I didn't die so therefore its one of my fav invasions.

Edited by MagpieLee

Very nice invasion, I had a lots of fun. Fighting wave after wave...with easy monsters in between for cooldown. Got killed fighting a Yeti :)

Better story than last time, but needs a little work...Aluwen says go away and Mortos just packs up and leaves :D

9/10

Edit: Typos

Edited by Stormer

No warning that monsters were going to be attacking in PL and I left storage and got killed there. I got most of the contents of my DB back (thanks Happy_G) but someone took my MM cloak from the bag. At least with the perk it couldn't get stolen.

I prefer it when u forewarn people where the monsters are going to be. I'm not a fan of invasions anyway so I can't say I enjoyed it.

Lu