Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

crowns!

Respect for the work Roja, but I don't like them at all. They look silly and like someone said before not really warrior type :). I dont say they must be warrior type... but I dont wanna look like I have flowers around my head :(. That's the impression I get.

Edited by wexy

how exaclty did everyone there get a crown :)

Roja put out an in-game request for people to bring their helms to IP. I imagine some custom meshes on a local machine, a few screen captures, and bingo - people wearing crowns.

They look silly and like someone said before not really warrior type :P.

Well, you look silly with or without a crown. :P

Edited by Vitez

It is sure that a warrior looks weird in a crown instead of a helm. Possibly they could be for more peaceful purposes. And for fighters there should be the old helm of life and mana.

And one more thing: It is possible for amulets to be visible when worn?

Why not make new warrior type helm, like full face helm, or helm with some figure on it or some decorations, horns? This is a fantasy game after all, just let your imagination take you.

Ummm. I'm like wexy, I respect your work Roja, but...I can't picture all the fighters wearing a crown of life into pk :)

Now a full helm of life would be cool

Just trying to make a variety of stuff guys. You don't like it, don't wear it :)

How harsh!!!!!

I just thought about something, some of the crowns will be battle ones. Could you make them less colourful and make them look more like diadems? (Yeah, I know it's a bit late, but... it would kill the 'non-fighter-like' complains).

No these crowns won't be changed. Their colors represent the health and mana magic symbols.

Some people will like them, some will hate them. Same as with everything else. There's no pleasing everyone.

as i asked, will it be possible to nail a crown to a helmet, like medieval kings did (remember sean connery, in robin hood movie) ? :D

as i asked, will it be possible to nail a crown to a helmet, like medieval kings did (remember sean connery, in robin hood movie) ? :confused:

There will be other items in the game too.

These crowns (as Roja explained several times) will look and function as published.

as i asked, will it be possible to nail a crown to a helmet, like medieval kings did (remember sean connery, in robin hood movie) ? :)

Read Ye little geste of robin hood (the original ballad)

Just an observation - is it just me, or do these look like tiaras more than they look like crowns?

They look like circlets (usually more plain than tiaras) to me...

:P

Keira

:medieval:

No these crowns won't be changed. Their colors represent the health and mana magic symbols.

Some people will like them, some will hate them. Same as with everything else. There's no pleasing everyone.

I like them. They work well with the overall feel of the game.

Keira

:)

Good idea about new items. It is possible to make new crafting items from titanium. So far titanium ore is not used any much. Although i dont have the nexus to harvast it, it will be interresting for the game that titanium bars or ore dont be sold to the npc.

Nice work Roja.Looks great.Anyone that's seen Lord of the Rings,part 3 would realize that it isn't a tiara that Aragorn is wearing near the end of the movie.

Someone in the game uses a pic of Gimli the dwarf as an avatar.Perhaps they could post a pic of Arogorn in his 'Crown'.