Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tuXico

leveling

Since i see everyone who is high level reset to train better, i started to think there is a problem with the creatures.

Ifind it kinda dangerous for the game that all strong player stay on fluffies. The people who should train on them cause it is the natural best choice cant train.

The reseted high players will get difficulties to find free spawns and cant train.

For my own iam too strongfor fluffs but desert chimms give me the same xp per hour and cost more SR/HE. So i cant move.

Maybe, desert chims strength (and delay to re-appear) should be changed in the interest of all.

CitizenKane

just change the amount of HP, and same spawn time as a fluffy

yes you will get more exp then a fluffy then a hour, but why not? we high level players need milions of exp for a single level..

the monsters are not balanced properly atm, some have high a/d and reasonable p/c others have tons of p/c and a reasonable a/d... to train on a creature it should have a/d and not p/c... p/c only reduces the fun on training, it increases damage you take, the amount you can hit or get hit and how high the crits get... IMHO to train on creatures the creature needs a/d not p/c.

my 2 cents

hyperion

True, but its kinda a bummer to finally reach Desert Chimm levels and then get same xp per hour as with training on Fluffs. Especially when you need milions of xp for 1 a/d or oa lvl when you are at Desert chim strenght....

A lot of ppl reset because of this "problem" would be nice if smth was done about it.

Guest stalag

I think players from top 1 to top 9 OA should reset :P

Apart from what was said and is correct a few more DC spawns are needed too. TD seems a good map to have a couple of them and bethel has space for more 3.

Train and pk should go along hands together and is not the case.

And from my experience only 2 monsters are worth train: ogres and fluffs the rest are just to fill space.

Yeti are fun for group expeditions but thats it only for fun.

Lol, Yeti's arn't for fun if your TooMass, Luci or MufossA :P

But, I was just about getting to d.chims on Eya befor I sold him, hardest part was getting a spawn. :) more D.Chim spawns would be handy IMO.

Train and pk should go along hands together and is not the case.

True....good P/C is needed for PK but its bad for training....but you need a lot of training to be good at PK......its a contradiction :/

no matter what a/d/p/c you have dcw will hit you

they give quite good xp but you have to do restok after not long training

Thats why i told u 2 stay on fluff, but u wanted 2 pk some heads, and ... whoopsie

PS. Long time ago, when Nita told meh that dcw sux 4 exp i didnt belived him either :P

eMPi

i have to agree with this on alot of lvl's for the whole a/d/p/c thing is kinda messed up abit

i'm just moving up to training on fluffys it's hard enougth to find a free spwn on a quiet day

and cycs seem to hit alot harder than fluff which is becoming annoying tbh

maybe a slight drop in all the chims would help (not a/d/p/c but how hard they can actualy hit?)

and maybe a minor boost in the exp they give?

this could even everything out as the higher lvl's would move up onto chims as the exp per hour would be

better for them.

Edited by macca

for example macca, but that would also crowd the DCW spawns thus giving another problem... but besides that... IMHO p/c for monsters needs to be dropped and give them more a/d in return... I know this will make exp higher and thus easier to train, but it will make all monsters reasonably trainable atm no one can train on armed orcs for example as one can on ogres or flufs...

I myself train on armed orcs... they hit hard at one point so I take cord and some phy... now I hit 10+ hits on em all the time(they have 90/100 hp and I only took 4 phy and 4 cord) so they die in 10 hits and I miss 1/20 hits... this sucks I can't get decent exp from then enless training in EV pk cave cause it has 2 dubbel spawns (2 male 2 females)...

this caused me to go to cycs with 36/40 p/c and 81/80 a/d this sucks cause cycs hit damm hard... only way for me to decently train on cycs is with expensive shit like NMT CoL and tit shield ... iron plate isn't that expensive but its still beter then the leather and steel chain I normally wear whilest training... I love the cycs exp and will certainly keep training on them... but the bastards just crit like 3/5 hits wich is a little high IMHO... as for flufs they do a regular crit aswell but the rest of the damage isn't 20-35 that is a lot better... atm only monsters that are perfectly balanced for long training are ogres (spend time training on them from 51/50 a/d up untill 71/72 ) and fluf well I haven't really trained on em yet since I need tit long to land good hits... but ppl from 110 a/d + are still training on them whilest I should be training on them with my atck lvl and if i had 90 def...

anyways I killed some time :P off to work

hype out

But, I was just about getting to d.chims on Eya befor I sold him, hardest part was getting a spawn. :)more D.Chim spawns would be handy IMO.

Excuse me, but weren't you the one saying there shouldn't be any more monster spawns at all a while back?

Clicky

Man, I think you really should make up your mind

But, I was just about getting to d.chims on Eya befor I sold him, hardest part was getting a spawn. :Pmore D.Chim spawns would be handy IMO.

Excuse me, but weren't you the one saying there shouldn't be any more monster spawns at all a while back?

Clicky

Man, I think you really should make up your mind

lol, i wonder what reply would be :P

people aren't allowed to change their minds in a month now? woow wish ppl told me of these enw laws, i might get busted.

The fighting in the game needs a serious overhaul, only around 1/4 of the monsters are actually useful for training, which means these spawns are always full and the other monster spawns never get used.

All monsters should go up in a/d/p/c around the same so they can all be used to train, leaving just a few with really big p/c to be used as "boss" monsters for group expiditions.

people aren't allowed to change their minds in a month now? woow wish ppl told me of these enw laws, i might get busted.

The fighting in the game needs a serious overhaul, only around 1/4 of the monsters are actually useful for training, which means these spawns are always full and the other monster spawns never get used.

All monsters should go up in a/d/p/c around the same so they can all be used to train, leaving just a few with really big p/c to be used as "boss" monsters for group expiditions.

Monsters aren't intended for training, maybe you might want to focus more on MMORPG? This game isn't just about leveling.

All monsters should go up in a/d/p/c around the same so they can all be used to train,

around the same what zaer? :o

All monsters should go up in a/d/p/c around the same so they can all be used to train,

around the same what zaer? :)

I think he meant by that: 80a/d monster is like 100 oa, so 100pp to distribute, so p/c 50/50 and not 80/80 or even more.

Same: monsters at 130a/d is 150 oa, so 75 p/c (or ~100p/c if all negs taken), but not ~200 p/c :P

eMPi

Edited by masterpiter

yeh srry bout that, i mean p/c should be in proportion to a/d.

from what i remember, clops hit much harder than fluff, and yet give much less exp, why would anyone train on em? (this might have changed, i havnt trained a clops since the graphics update).

i dont like how all ppl think about in a game is lvl grinding, the game isnt just for lvl grinding, play it have fun, dont just grind out lvls. like a previous post said, try some Role Playing, this is an RPG.

people play games in different ways. play it your way and leave other people alone?

and these days i dont just play for lvling, i havnt for over a year lol, shame u speak about stuff you dont know and look like an idiot.