Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
korrode

wb forums

Heh

This webserver machine has given us a lot of problems since the MB burnt and was replaced. We might have to move it on a new machine soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like we last ALL our reading history. Everything appears as un-read to me. Am I missing something, or did we in-fact loose all that in the switch?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like we last ALL our reading history. Everything appears as un-read to me. Am I missing something, or did we in-fact loose all that in the switch?

I didn't lose it. Threads i'd already read (and no new posts) are marked as such.

It looks fine to me. Possibly it's an issue with the subtle colour shades that signify "read" or "new" in this skin?

Seems to be completely random...I lost history, avatar and siggy....easy enough to fix and if this forum is stable, small price to pay :whistle:

Gil-Manel

My reading history is gone (everything looks unread) but my avatar and siggy are fine.

Yay Forums! Not looking as good as the old one though lol

: All posts are unread ut thats what the nice little button is for in the right corner if it is still there :P

lol damn it's gone No it's moved! :)

Edited by Entris