Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jezebelle

funny..

I wasnt sure where to put this..since I dont see it as Outlaw..just had a good laugh about it..and wanted to share my laughs with those who share the same sense of humor :)

Very funny this one. It being double exp day I thought I would get some combat exp..went to VC, Ogre spawn. There was Malaca, from PKG guild, whom I had a run-in with a few days ago when he bagjumped someone (COL)

Anyways..normaly I would leave or just go sit..but I felt..rebellious so I co-attacked this ogre..to see what his reaction was..

Here’s what happened:

[20:17:23] MALAcA: u gonna serp my spaw?

[20:17:34] JezeBelle: hmm..still thinking about it realy :(

[20:18:06] JezeBelle: perhaps i just ait till you die..:o

[20:18:10] JezeBelle: wait*

(20:19:42] MALAcA: ok

[20:20:10] MALAcA: att 1 more please

[20:28:19] JezeBelle: hmm..?

[20:29:00] MALAcA: <3

[20:29:44] MALAcA: wanna join pkg? i accept u ^^

[20:29:54] JezeBelle: haha..you MUST be kidding

[20:30:04] JezeBelle: joining a bagjumpers guild? no thank you

[20:30:16] [JezeBelle @ XXXX]: haha..im being invited by pkg guild..

[20:30:16] MALAcA: u suit PkG

[20:30:32] MALAcA: u serp, then i just need to teach u how to scam

[20:30:46] JezeBelle: I serp? realy?

[20:30:54] JezeBelle: *laughs*

[20:30:58] MALAcA: yeah

[20:31:14] MALAcA: laughs ppl will do when see u on outlaws as serper \o/

[20:31:39] JezeBelle: oh PLEASE..post :)

[20:31:47] JezeBelle: we will all have a laugh then :)

[20:31:58] MALAcA: nah, i wont

[20:32:11] MALAcA: i can deal with it

[20:32:17] MALAcA: :(

[20:32:31] JezeBelle: hmm..more of a talker then actions, arent you :)

[20:32:45] MALAcA: yeah

[20:32:51] MALAcA: xD

I got distracted at this point..just sat there and read forums, while playing a a littlke Mahjong..

Malaca challenged me to attack..prolly to heal the ogre and watch me die..so I didn’t meet up to his erm..wishes..And the convo continued..

[20:34:11] MALAcA: att

[20:38:01] MALAcA: do u having a bad day jeze?

[20:38:36] JezeBelle: hmm..? why?

[20:38:42] MALAcA: just curiosity

[20:39:01] MALAcA: or do u always suck like today?

[20:39:05] JezeBelle: not realy..was posting a fun log on forums, is all :)

[20:42:07] MALAcA: jeze, so do u think about join us?

[20:42:22] JezeBelle: ofcourse I dont

[20:42:37] MALAcA: :(

[20:42:56] MALAcA: eyah thats right, cause u suck at serp anyways

[20:43:01] MALAcA: \o/

[20:45:05] JezeBelle: ^ ^

[20:45:11] MALAcA: xD

[20:46:35] MALAcA: can u lend me ur iron set? i getting much damage

[20:47:12] MALAcA: i return u when this day ends

[20:47:15] MALAcA: ^^

[20:56:10] MALAcA: wanna be my friend? ^^

[21:07:07] MALAcA: #accept_jezebelle

Anyways..after a while I decided to get a little exp anyhow, and joined in on a few of ‘ his’ ogres. Ofcourse it didn’t satisfy my needs for exp and I left..and then he pmd me this:

[21:55:36] [PM from MALAcA: for 50k i dont post ur pretty name on outlaws]

Now..I ask of you..is this guy for real..?

Jez

damn spawn serpers :P

You folks are nuts. I'd bet 99% of you don't know that "serp" is misspelled. It's from the word usurp. There is no spawn serping. The game's made to be played. No one owns spawns. Jezebelle's a nice person, end of story.

P.S.

Did I mention, YOU FOLKS ARE :KLSDJF:asdfsdf Nuts?

damn spawn serpers :P

You folks are nuts. I'd bet 99% of you don't know that "serp" is misspelled. It's from the word usurp. There is no spawn serping. The game's made to be played. No one owns spawns. Jezebelle's a nice person, end of story.

P.S.

Did I mention, YOU FOLKS ARE :KLSDJF:asdfsdf Nuts?

As far as I know its from the "used to be strongest sword in-game" Titanium serpent sword.

Go figure :P

~kGn

As far as I know its from the "used to be strongest sword in-game" Titanium serpent sword.

Go figure :P

~kGn

u·surp (y-sûrp, -zûrp)

v. u·surped, u·surp·ing, u·surps

v.tr.

1. To seize and hold (the power or rights of another, for example) by force and without legal authority. See Synonyms at appropriate.

2. To take over or occupy without right: usurp a neighbor's land.

v.intr.

3. To seize another's place, authority, or possession wrongfully.

"serping" someone's spawn ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It comes from the serpent sword >.<

Funny word twist though, although I would be wondering why people dont say "surp" the spawn :P

S.

So they "serpent sworded" someone's spawn. And I thought they usurped someone's spawn.

It comes from the serpent sword >.<

Funny word twist though, although I would be wondering why people dont say "surp" the spawn :P

S.

So they "serpent sworded" someone's spawn. And I thought they usurped someone's spawn.

rofl! Thats so funny, I didn't even know "usurped " was a word!! :P

I will use that sometime :P

~kGn

For a few years the titanium serpent sword was the strongest manu'able sword in game, so when you attacked some1 else's spawn (with malicious intent) it would be the best choice if you want to do the most damage. Since the titanium serpent sword is a bit long to type everytime its just called a 'serp' for short, and so its easier to say "xxx is serping my spawn" than "xxx is attacking my spawn with a titanium serpent sword". The word just stuck around.

Most people use an OrcSlayer to 'serp' these days, maybe we should change 'serping' to 'ossing' lmao :laugh:

edit: gah.. started typing before popeye's last post and got interupted... now it looks like i'm trying to be a smartass :P

Edited by St_Arcane

Lol -- my first month in game, I spent 1 week figuring out what people were doing when other people said they were "serping" a spawn. Then I spent a week figuring out that "serp" came from serpent sword. Then in the 3rd week, I decided it was a pun -- "serping" meant to usurp a spawn using a serpent sword. Finally, in the 4th week, I decided I might be the only person in the game who got the pun. :laugh:

For a few years the titanium serpent sword was the strongest manu'able sword in game, so when you attacked some1 else's spawn (with malicious intent) it would be the best choice if you want to do the most damage. Since the titanium serpent sword is a bit long to type everytime its just called a 'serp' for short, and so its easier to say "xxx is serping my spawn" than "xxx is attacking my spawn with a titanium serpent sword". The word just stuck around.

Most people use an OrcSlayer to 'serp' these days, maybe we should change 'serping' to 'ossing' lmao :laugh:

edit: gah.. started typing before popeye's last post and got interupted... now it looks like i'm trying to be a smartass :P

Or someone could picked your spawn with pickaxe? :pickaxe:

lol not all PKG members are scammers/bjers/spawn serpers.

anyway few PKG are underage & immature like u can see by looking at the number of their name :devlish:

and there are some like malaca, big mouth against everyone but totally no ........... ahem.

anyway i dont know jeze much but i think i heard enough about her definitly NOT beeing an "evil spawn serper" xD

anyway i dont know jeze much but i think i heard enough about her definitly NOT beeing an "evil spawn serper" xD

Jez is definitely not a serper, but she is fiercely loyal to her friends. That's why you can expect her to give you plenty of grief if you upset any of us. Just ask pookies!

BTW, I think this should be in outlaws for attemted scamming if you take the following seriously :devlish:

[20:46:35] MALAcA: can u lend me ur iron set? i getting much damage

[20:47:12] MALAcA: i return u when this day ends

[20:47:15] MALAcA: ^^

[20:56:10] MALAcA: wanna be my friend? ^^

[21:07:07] MALAcA: #accept_jezebelle

Anyways..after a while I decided to get a little exp anyhow, and joined in on a few of ' his' ogres. Ofcourse it didn't satisfy my needs for exp and I left..and then he pmd me this:

[21:55:36] [PM from MALAcA: for 50k i dont post ur pretty name on outlaws]