Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PaulB

Come join BO$$!

Hi all! BO$$ guild is looking for new members. Were an all age guild that does not allow OUTLAWS. We work many projects to benifit all the members of the guild that participate. We ask that you have a skill over 20 in anything but OA and HARV plz. We have lots of fun in guild chat and look forward to new people. We have space available for any type of character! PK characters are also welcome but remember we are HONORABLE fighters! If this sounds like a guild that your interested in please PM in game PaulB, Jimbo13, JadedLily or sweetvoice3. :cry:

Edited by Paul Brown

Funny last i check didn't kid level his char on his own? Needless to say not much room for you talk. Oh btw if you get on rajun, come TD again I want more PK points from him :D

how did the guild forum come to this? i thought it was for recruitments and people that want to join? and GL with the guild, paul.

Edited by swordofflame

Guest Annatira

ENOUGH. three quarters of this thread was deleted as totally inappropriate, off topic and rude. Any more like that and the thread will be locked and we will be discussing forum bans. In no case are real life issues to be brought into a public forum like this.

i hope that was sarcasm :)

you know that this guild doesnt exist anymore since a few days allready? :devlish:

wonder why :whistle: