Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
relyt

OwNz looking for members

we are pk guild we allow brod and etc

Under all circumstances or only as retaliation?

branch enemys and use for retaliation :)

And look what fine guildies you will have if you join OwNz: Hadesangel

ok hades scammed i no that dont take that out on my guild kk? i am giveing hades a sec chance u dont have to make it seem like he is such a evil person...

And look what fine guildies you will have if you join OwNz: Hadesangel

ok hades scammed i no that dont take that out on my guild kk? i am giveing hades a sec chance u dont have to make it seem like he is such a evil person...

[sarcasm]because he isn't! he said sorry and gave back the money, didn't you know that?![/sarcasm]

:dry: ..... Worthless, you took this out way too harsh on relyt.

Agreed Hades had WAY too many chances by now. I'm not even sure where I read about his multiple names and even 2 characters banned for multiplaying.

Never the less, this wasn't a good spot to take it out. And Anshar, put on some brains, you're not dealing with PkG here, I doubt anyone in there would've ever even managed to get a branch and hit many people with it.

Ffs, if you had even a look at the requirements.. 30s a/d for joining and you think they're gonna be hardcore branchers? I don't even know people at that a/d who could afford a BRoD.

:mean::bow_arrow:

-Blee

You don't need a/d of 100/100 to branch others. One hit is sometimes enough. This is what's called statistics. Using branch is lame, no matter how high in ranking you are. All branchers shall end in runescape.

Since we r flaming on forums i will say my 2 cents too :mean:

Ppl with 30 or 60 a/d or more(yes, even 100a/d)* r no real danger, the only thing they can branch would be some leather pants ;p.

I think the only branch that guildmembers of ownz will use is that normal branch that all of us can harvest :dry:

*To branch other ppl u need strong char( it means:not only high a/d but very high p/c too) + a lot of money(so yeti trainers or p2p players :bow_arrow:

eMPi

*To branch other ppl u need strong char( it means:not only high a/d but very high p/c too) + a lot of money(so yeti trainers or p2p players :bow_arrow:

eMPi

This was kind of my point but I did not want to mention the $$ really..

-Blee

I will make myself clear. My point is not about destroying stuff. My point is about USING branch. Using it and having fun with it requires very special attitude which I sincerely despite.

Honestly, only thing I disliked in your guild was the branching attitude. I disrespect every single person using this shit for the simple purpose of messing with others fun.

Also, for future, you really should check the recruits for their presence in "Abuse" or "Outlaw" parts of forums.

Regards,

Ansh

does the % chance of branch only work when you hit someone or does it also work when you miss?

because if the first one applies, people with low a/d can't branch others because they can't hit them

Works only when you hit, but you can accidentaly hit anyone, for example I can hit yeti though it's much much stronger than me. Of course the risks of being branched by newbs is relatively low.

Edit: but lets remember donpedro was branched by a much weaker player as well

Edited by vytukas

It's really unimportant whether you do successfully branch somebody or not. It's all about your reason for using it. Even revenge is bad reason to use it and branching people just because you want to damage their items AND spoil their fun is just absolutely lame.

It's really unimportant whether you do successfully branch somebody or not. It's all about your reason for using it. Even revenge is bad reason to use it and branching people just because you want to damage their items AND spoil their fun is just absolutely lame.

TRUE :devlish: