Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
etland

pogo62 summons armed orc to kill me

[22:19:59] pogo62: sure ill fite

[22:20:06] You've entered a Training(PK) area!

He summons a armed orc right about now

[22:20:17] etland's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace!

[22:20:17] You have died and gone to the Underworld!

[22:20:34] [PM to pogo62: im putting u on outlaws]

[22:21:07] [PM from pogo62: why?]

[22:21:12] [PM to pogo62: u scammed me]

[22:21:19] [PM to pogo62: give me back my stuff?]

[22:21:42] [PM from pogo62: nah.]

yeah well, welcome to PK 2.0.

Summon in PVP is about the same thing as pulling a weapon during PVP. You avoid it by using the new arenas where summons should not be able to fight.

you really should stay away from PK areas since everyone (yes read everyone) apparently is out to scam you...

Explanation: PK is legal in PK areas, people can use summons, no they dont have to return your stuff if you die... read EL rules?

I am sorry but I must be blind I don't see 'let's pvp' anywhere in that post

looks like pure pking to me

By the way, you already reported someone for pulling sword and killing you while pvping with you, and it appeared that he did it to you because you did it to other players before.

Those who live by the sword die by the sword...

(hmm... does it mean that those who live by needle and hammer will die by needle and hammer??? :laugh: )

Yeah with entering a pk-area u get the risk of being pk'ed. I suggest u stay out of um in case u are not willing to loose any items. Or bring a rostogol.

Raisa

Umm!!! Are you going to post every time you loose a fight?

Who will it be about tomorrow?

If you go into Pk area’s you must expect to loose items or Rostos or learn to diss and tele.

El has made life easier for Chars under 60’s A/D to train now.

But you still can loose Items so if you don’t learn the above then maybe instead of trainer as a Pker maybe Alchemy would be a better profession.

Handy

Umm!!! Are you going to post every time you loose a fight?

Who will it be about tomorrow?

If you go into Pk area’s you must expect to loose items or Rostos or learn to diss and tele.

El has made life easier for Chars under 60’s A/D to train now.

But you still can loose Items so if you don’t learn the above then maybe instead of trainer as a Pker maybe Alchemy would be a better profession.

Handy

here here (or is it hear hear?)

and we are all aware of who we are talking to when we talk to you, this has come up about you b4, about you pulling weapons on people while PvPing. "Do unto others what you would want dun unto you" you should just stop posting here about this sort of thing b/c everyone is going to say its just your Karma getting back to you. personally i wont consider anyone an outlaw if it comes from a post from you. plus in this situation there is no proof that it was PvP, u said yeah, ill fight. not ok, ill train.

and we are all aware of who we are talking to when we talk to you, this has come up about you b4, about you pulling weapons on people while PvPing. "Do unto others what you would want dun unto you" you should just stop posting here about this sort of thing b/c everyone is going to say its just your Karma getting back to you. personally i wont consider anyone an outlaw if it comes from a post from you. plus in this situation there is no proof that it was PvP, u said yeah, ill fight. not ok, ill train.

Agreed to. Etland you've posted i dont know how many times on outlaws in the past few days and all of them back fire on you. Just stop bro.