Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Wallpaper

LOL, you've still got that? xD
would it matter if I said no? :hug:

I don't clear stuff out from there ( http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/ttlanhil/ ) often, there's a fair few old piccies... bugs, contests, old-vs-new inventory layout, first look at the then-new channels window, an early look at perspective view, an early look at the then-new rain (for the newer players, it used to run down the camera, we went from 2d to 3d rain. you can also see back when we could only talk on one channel), and one of the funnier ones... discovery of the messenger bots (again, for the newer players, they were before #ig, and performed roughly that task)

I got a pr0 background I found somewhere...
with the icons and all? sorry, dude, that's a really bad practical joke (screenshot of desktop with icons as the desktop, so clicking on icons doesn't work)... tsk tsk...

lol

That ones for Emo kids... :fire:

First of all, you can not be a genre of music. Emo stands for emotive hardcore, not emotional like little kids that wear all black and cut themselves think.

I don't even know what everyone means with emo kids. ;O

-Blee

Emo kids are the ones you see wearing all black, complaining about their lives, and cutting themselves. They usually listen to music like My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, and other bands from the "emo" genre. They call their breed emo because they think it stands for emotional, but it doesn't. Once again it stands for emotive hardcore and you cannot be a genre of music.

Thanks for that explanation, Beorn.

Ya can't completely call me an emo kid then.

I do wear full black since a couple months, but am not so stupid to go around cutting myself and I don't complain about my life that much either. I got pretty much used to the crappy stuff here at home.

I just like a gothic style in wallpapers and clothes but I really don't go much further then that.

And I do like a rough style of music too. ^.^

-Blee

but am not so stupid to go around cutting myself

It can't hurt to be a bit more careful with your words.

I don't get it.. Isn't it silly to waste your own blood because you think your own life sucks then?

There are usually people who're in way worse situations then you are.

Imo, its a stupid attempt to get attention. I did go through a stage where I thought I had a crappier situation then anyone around me at school and such, but noone would actually listen to me. Maybe I could've done that too, but its not worth it.

-Blee