Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Contest discussion

Sarcasm doesnt really help, it makes people confused.

you're allowed to go back, otherwise it wouldnt be for 30 mins would it?

Yes, you can come back as many times as you want.

As for the rostogol stones, yeah, that's a factor too, which is why we have the store there in the first place :icon13:

Of course, the rostogol stones are not the only factor in winning the contest, skills, strategy, alliances and stuff are also an important factor.

entropy will you ally with me :? summons + you = win!

Ent would be a fine addition to the HIM guild. Come on buddy, I'm sure you have access to our #gm logs. You'd fit right in :P

what about invisibility?

cause it's like cheating if you stay in a fort for 30 mins invisible with packload of essences and mana

I hope that the people who will win the contest are smart enough to use true sight spell in the last minutes of the contest.

i dont like to have chance forr -10 a/d lolz

and invi players can sneak out fort and come back 20 min later

invis should be banned imo, agree?

There should be various level groups, this is just biased since only the top 50 attack/defence will have a chance.

he alrdy said that, but it is a valid point, i remember the manu event was tweaked so that almost anyone could win, regardless of their lvl to a degree.

Ofcourse the same is still true here, lower level either completely abuse those invis pots or just run around the outsides of the map instead of getting involved in the central fights, and in the last few minutes run in and harm the high lvl players to death who will have already used up many items and might not be expecting it :P

3 people all harm quick can kill any high lvl player if they forget immune in the heat of battle :P

If in the last mins the guy forget mag imunity and its harmed to death, he deserved to lose.

And yes, i think most people will enter there only in the last minutes to fight, in the hope of win the contest that way.

pfft i would just go in at start and fight all way :P

bet some lamers wait till 3 mins to go, summon 5 giants and win. No-one could fight many summoned giants, 2x attack -_-

Edited by Zaer

dunno who else summoner wise is going but ill be there from start and summons willing to the end ^^

*cough* *clears throat*

I was gone, and you shot passed me in summon. Don't think it will last though :lurker:

Btw.. since on another thread some a/d people were complaining about having like 5 giants summoned... entropy stated that summon kills do not count... sooo basically no way a summoner can win soo just avoid them and you be ok, pk the newbies just watching remember most kills win ^^

I was thinking in a pr0 strategy to avoid summoneds, just stay invisible :lurker: If the creatures cant see you, you are not 0wnz0red, of course, its does not apply if you already fighting.

Someone checking portals room too? :)

I will be in KF taking screenshots all over. Won't make a video like last time, cuz I still haven't found a place where I can upload it. And it caused lag, so no point in filming.

Maybe in the beginning I'll throw in a fluf or something :lurker:

You may certainly kill me if you wish, I won't drop a thing though. Leave me walking if you want to see a lot of pics :D

I'll stay out of forts at all times, kill me if I don't ^^

(Hint: Drain my mana instead of killing me, my death doesn't help you win the contest)

EDIT: Apparently my death will give you points xD Doesn't matter, I'll just run (walk)

Edited by Cyprom

chaoogie will win, he has a unlimited stock of ingreds (cough creditcard)

lets all kill chaoogie quik!

-----

btw

if a summoner died, and his giant stay in and win, does the summoner win? or does he need be there ;o