Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Contest discussion

Cyc, since you dont play EL, plx dont use Forums, kthxbye.

I'd usebranch just for you desd, since toom leaves you'll be back to begging for free stuff again. :)

since ive started this game ive never begged for free stuff ask anyone,unlike you i also didnt make a guild and kill them all for the drops either,or ask people to pvp and pull a serp on them like you did with merrick how low can you go befor you hit the floor :P

I remember this:

[PM from desdamona: damm i died and lost serp, can i have one?] - something of the same sort, and I'm too lazy to go look for it.

Was what I did, breaking any rules? no? stfu? sure, go for it.

I'd usebranch just for you desd, since toom leaves you'll be back to begging for free stuff again. :)

since ive started this game ive never begged for free stuff ask anyone,unlike you i also didnt make a guild and kill them all for the drops either,or ask people to pvp and pull a serp on them like you did with merrick how low can you go befor you hit the floor :)

I remember this:

[PM from desdamona: damm i died and lost serp, can i have one?] - something of the same sort, and I'm too lazy to go look for it.

you offered to sell me a serp for a very high price which i declined because i had just given you a lot of free stuff :P

What do you guys think if the prize goes to HeLLRaiZeR, for making the movie?

He wasn't a combatant, but I think he did a pretty good job, which required a lot of effort.

Great idea! And if not this particular prize, he really deserves a reward for his great movie.

since ive started this game ive never begged for free stuff ask anyone,unlike you i also didnt make a guild and kill them all for the drops either,or ask people to pvp and pull a serp on them like you did with merrick how low can you go befor you hit the floor :)

I remember this:

you offered to sell me a serp for a very high price which i declined because i had just given you a lot of free stuff :P

Right, free stuff, kk des, gg.

Anyways, back on topic, yea he dosn't deserve the prize as such, maybe a gift for what he did.

give the best player who participated the prize.. not just a random guy who just happens to record a video :/

give hellraizer a present like EFE's or ELe's w/e

give the best player who participated the prize.. not just a random guy who just happens to record a video :/

I suggest you make a video next time. You know, envy is one of the seven deathsins :D

I suggest you make a video next time. You know, envy is one of the seven deathsins :D

Amen you should get a prize well done :)

give him a gift for making the video, but give the prize to someone who actually fought in the contest and deserves it.

also next time should have video making competition too, people vote for best video (if more than one person makes one) and winner gets prize for that ^^

I agree with giving him a 'gift', its a very nice video, but someone else should get the prize. He had demigod mode to do it, so its not really like he risked anything, like the many of people who participated (no offense bud).

...u get rewarded for using a loser weapon? lol.. lucifer didnt do shit, just stood on 1 spot and attack some random people

...u get rewarded for using a loser weapon? lol.. lucifer didnt do shit, just stood on 1 spot and attack some random people

First you bitch on Entropy for giving Lucifer the prize. Then Entropy offers me as an alternative and you KEEP bitching. Then he goes back to option one, and you STILL bitch. What the fuck is wrong with you? Go seek some help you spoiled fucking brat.

scarr is right i thought kills and such were involved in picking the winner?

you just try to encourage ppl to use branch by picking him :o

Edited by Hardcore

you just try to encourage ppl to use branch by picking him :D

If we are going to discuss about lame things some members of your team teleported away. I see that equally lame as using a branch of destruction. Clean up in your own lines before picking on others.

lol newb, 1vs1 webcam ?

Uh.. You can't really prove that you are right by killing my pixelated character in an online game. That reply just proved your immaturity.

you just try to encourage ppl to use branch by picking him :D

If we are going to discuss about lame things some members of your team teleported away. I see that equally lame as using a branch of destruction. Clean up in your own lines before picking on others.

oh.. my... gawd.. teleporting is the most common thing in pk...

and anyway staying in a fight with branch or some1 stronger without teleporting away is dumb...

Ok, this would be enough.

If we do not behave, we will never have contests like this again.

As for the prize, he won a Branch of Destruction.

J/K, he just got some money.

But if I ever hear beachings again, I will give him a BoD, AND make the BoD repairable!

And BTW, EL is a MMORPG.

The RPG part stands for Role Playing Game.

LuciferX, as his name implies, is playing an evil character. If you don't like it, there are methods of punishing him for it.